• 121 results
#51 Edited by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

Cherry probably. Mountain Dew Code Red, Cherry Pepsi, Cherry Coke, Cherry Dr. Pepper. I like cherry flavored soda.

#52 Posted by j0lter (252 posts) -

@elessarLOTR: The other option is there you know

#53 Posted by Fattony12000 (7549 posts) -
#54 Posted by mosespippy (4303 posts) -

Root Beer is my go to if I'm at the corner store or a restaurant but if I'm at a grocery store then Cranberry it the way to go.

#55 Posted by crusader8463 (14425 posts) -

The only Soda I know of is baking and cream. So given the two options I choose cream as drinking baking soda would suck. If you mean pop, I choose Root Beer. Specifically Barqs as I like my root beer to have a bite to it.

#56 Posted by Funrush (70 posts) -

Cream Soda.

You guys tried Chocolate Faygo?

#57 Posted by Hunter5024 (5840 posts) -

Dr Pepper and Root Beer are my favorites, followed closely by Orange, and if I need caffeine Code Red.

Is it true that people outside of The USA think Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are weird and taste like medicine?

#58 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

Cherry Coke.

#59 Posted by SomeJerk (3317 posts) -

I used to love the plain 7up/Sprite with a tinge of lemon lime, or chilled fine glasses (actual glass of course) of coke, since it made the taste so much better.

Then I started loving my teeth, my health and my wallet.

But seriously, drink your stuff in glass, screw plastic.

#60 Edited by myketuna (1728 posts) -

Tough choice. It's between Grape and Orange. I've tried Pineapple soda, but it doesn't taste as good as Pineapple juice (one of my favorite drinks period).

The go-to though is always Lemon-Lime. It's a "sure thing", if you will.

But gun to the head, I'd say Grape soda with Orange a close second.

#61 Posted by bartok (2552 posts) -

I made it my New Year's Resolution to stop drinking soda and I can't believe I have gone this long without a drop. When I did drink soda I preferred Coke Zero.

#62 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

Ginger ale is pretty damn good, I guess I have to go with cola though.

#63 Posted by believer258 (12017 posts) -

I don't remember picking root beer...

...but anyway, I like Pepsi the best but that's a brand. Where the hell did Pepsi Blue go? I remember fucking loving that stuff.

#64 Posted by SpaceRunaway (870 posts) -

Root Beer, Birch Beer, and Ginger Ale are all favorites, but cream soda will be the top love of mine. I'd also complain about the lack of melon on the list, but I guess that's what other's for.

#65 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (332 posts) -

I love orange soda.

#66 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

@w34ky said:

I miss Vanilla Coke.

#67 Posted by Dixego (386 posts) -

Dr. Pepper.

#68 Posted by Sparklykiss (1983 posts) -

I was going to say I'm not a big soda fan, but then I read root beer, got all excited, and clicked lemon lime instead. That's my least favorite and I'm now ashamed that I messed up the poll. :(

Grape is also pretty stellar.

#69 Posted by Zleunamme (688 posts) -

Dr. Pepper and Pepsi Blue. I know Pepsi Blue looks like Windex cleaner and the food coloring dye was banned in a few countries during it launch. I miss drinking it.

#70 Edited by shermanatorek (114 posts) -

My favorite flavor of soda is Zero. It's the only flavor of soda I drink.

#71 Posted by WarlordPayne (704 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

No birch beer? Screw you, guy.

That's what I was going to say. Specifically Red Fox birch beer, never tasted anything that compared.

#72 Posted by Zleunamme (688 posts) -

@believer258: Pepsi Blue was discontinued in 2004. The only countries that still sells it is Malaysia and Indonesia. I work for a retailer and once in a while. I'll ask the Pepsi sales rep if they were going to bring it back on whim. The answer been no or doesn't know. I miss that stuff.

#73 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@w34ky said:

I miss Vanilla Coke.

Vanilla Coke is still sold where I am.....

#74 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

NillaCoke

#75 Posted by Nadril (536 posts) -

Voted other because I've stopped drinking soda. When I did though I liked coke the best.

#76 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Tie between cola (Pepsi) and.. I guess lemon lime (Mountain Dew).

#77 Posted by pyromagnestir (4327 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Coke.

Yep. Although, call me old fashioned, but I miss the days when coke had cocaine so I like to sprinkle a little in there myself.

#78 Posted by A_Talking_Donkey (262 posts) -

Cream, but only diet cream sodas since non-diet is usually way too sweet,

#79 Posted by PSNgamesun (411 posts) -

Would you really want to live in a world without Coka-Cola....

#80 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3223 posts) -

Cream soda/Orange cream/Root beer.

Root beer the most.

#81 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2508 posts) -

Vintage Root Beer with the bottle caps that cut the shit out of your hand. So painfully delicious.

#82 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

mountain dew code red is pretty good. it's cherry flavor for people who don't know.

i have something weird. i don't really like cherries, but i like cherry flavored things, soda.

#83 Posted by Azteris (810 posts) -

Cactus Cooler. Hands down. The nectar of the gods.

#84 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

I <3 Root Beer

#85 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

@Sparklykiss said:

I was going to say I'm not a big soda fan, but then I read root beer, got all excited, and clicked lemon lime instead. That's my least favorite and I'm now ashamed that I messed up the poll. :(

Grape is also pretty stellar.

You outta be ashamed!

#86 Posted by The_Grindilow (432 posts) -

It's so hard to get hold of good root beer out here in limey land. But ahhhh god when I get a hold of a can of that MUG stuff you guys have, that stuff is the lords jizz.

That Hawaiian Punch is pretty sweet as well

#87 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

I'm more of a Cola guy.

#88 Posted by Profsn1pe (16 posts) -

Cherry anything, I love cherry soda.

#89 Posted by Linkster7 (1037 posts) -

Wait other sodas than coke exist? WHAT?

#90 Posted by TooWalrus (13240 posts) -

Cola, there's really nothing I'd rather drink in the world than an ice cold can of Coca-Cola. 

#91 Posted by JigsawIntoSpace (38 posts) -

Dr. Salt Neo! In all seriousness though, probably cream soda. I also recently had some melon soda that my friend imported from Japan. It one of the ones where you have push a marble through to open it. It was aight.

#92 Posted by Funrush (70 posts) -

@JigsawIntoSpace said:

Dr. Salt Neo! In all seriousness though, probably cream soda. I also recently had some melon soda that my friend imported from Japan. It one of the ones where you have push a marble through to open it. It was aight.

Ramune?

#93 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2037 posts) -

I really got into Sierra Mist lately, so I'll have to say lemon-lime.

Back when I was into caffeine, though, I'd totally be behind cola, I drnak sooo much pepsi back in the day.

#94 Posted by JigsawIntoSpace (38 posts) -

@Funrush: I think so, the pictures of the bottles online look about right.

#95 Posted by TopSteer (673 posts) -

Ginger Ale, more specifically Seagram's ginger ale.

#96 Posted by Aronman789 (2687 posts) -

I role with the pineapple Jarritos crowd.

#97 Edited by medacris (668 posts) -

I like some of the foreign flavors, like Japanese melon (cantelope, specifically) Ramune, and the aforementioned Mexican pineapple Jarritos. Non-alcoholic Mexican sangria-flavored soda is good too.

Foreign stuff can be pricey/hard to find, though, so I usually stick with regular cola, Root Beer, Cream Soda, Cherry, Lemon-Lime, or sometimes Orange. I also recently tried Raspberry Coke, which is awesome.

#98 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6305 posts) -

Mountain Dew is my shit.

#99 Posted by BamBamBradley (24 posts) -

@w34ky said:

I miss Vanilla Coke.

We still have that over here in WA also. I enjoy orange soda.

#100 Posted by Funrush (70 posts) -

@medacris said:

I like some of the foreign flavors, like Japanese melon (cantelope, specifically) Ramune, and the aforementioned Mexican pineapple Jarritos. Non-alcoholic Mexican sangria-flavored soda is good too.

Foreign stuff can be pricey/hard to find, though, so I usually stick with regular cola, Root Beer, Cream Soda, Cherry, Lemon-Lime, or sometimes Orange. I also recently tried Raspberry Coke, which is awesome.

Yeah. My local grocery sells strawberry and regular Ramune for $1.80, which is a lot considering how small it is. I recently found a store selling them for $1.50, but still.