#1 Posted by stoodspoon (627 posts) -

Mine is The Iron Giant

#2 Posted by Cerberus3Dog (336 posts) -

xXx. Come at me.

#3 Edited by Levius (1131 posts) -

Wow, I did not realise Vin Diesel was in The Iron Giant, I loved that film as a kid.

#4 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1639 posts) -

hmmmm maybe... pitch black? Never saw Iron Giant so I can't say for sure.

#5 Posted by HatKing (5947 posts) -

Iron Giant barely counts. He's only really mumbling in that, and before somebody makes a joke about his diction in all his films, at least in Fast Five it's not run through any sort of processing to make it sound [more] robotic. Having said that, The Pacifier.

#6 Posted by ch3burashka (5072 posts) -
@hatking said:

Iron Giant barely counts.

Exactly.

I doesn't care what no one says, Chronicles of Riddick is a bitchin' awesome movie. Pitch Black is better as a Riddick movie (much more focused), but CoR is a tad more insane in both style and execution.

Can't wait for the third, supposedly-in-the-works movie.

#7 Posted by KittyVonDoom (445 posts) -

That one with the monotone voice and the one-liners.

#8 Posted by Krataur (360 posts) -

The Pacifier, obviously.

But honestly, Pitch Black.

#9 Posted by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Gotta go with Pitch Black I love me some action sci-fi and that world was pretty dope.

#10 Edited by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Fast Five

#11 Posted by Reisz (1494 posts) -

@hatking said:

Exactly.

I doesn't care what no one says, Chronicles of Riddick is a bitchin' awesome movie. Pitch Black is better as a Riddick movie (much more focused), but CoR is a tad more insane in both style and execution.

That third movie is definitely on it's way. As I understand it, it will be out this summer, there are posters in my local theatre already.

Pitch Black.

#12 Edited by theveej (831 posts) -

Pitch Black is probably his best film, but the Fast & Furious franchise has gotten so awesome. Fast 5 & 6 were amazing and I just love the weird continuity of the movies, and I can not wait to see Fast 7 after the amazing ending of Fast 6.

@reisz: Yah the trailer is on the Internet, it looks more like Pitch Black but with elements of CoR mixed in. Looks really awesome actually.

#13 Posted by frazilian12 (1 posts) -

@ch3burashka: heres the trailer and i whould have to say pitch black

#14 Edited by Stonyman65 (2704 posts) -

I really liked A Man Apart. That being said, I haven't seen Fast Five or the newer one yet so my answer might change after that.

#15 Posted by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Anyone else think the new movie looks too Pitch Black? Chronicles of Riddick was batshit crazy in a bad way but the new movie looks too similar to the first one.

#16 Posted by Reisz (1494 posts) -

@theveej: Yeah no kidding, I had no idea there was a trailer already, having just watched it that looks properly worth my time. Glad to see Vin has slimmed down some, Riddick does not share the physique of Dom Torretto.

What the hell happened that Vin Diesel has become a relevant action movie star again? I love this decade.

#17 Posted by Hunter5024 (5682 posts) -

This is like asking me to pick which of my children is my favorite.

#18 Posted by wjb (1662 posts) -

Saving Private Ryan.

#19 Posted by PhilipDuck (548 posts) -

This is like asking me to pick which of my children is my favorite.

Exactly, who can't love them all!

#20 Posted by believer258 (11903 posts) -

Pitch Black, no contest.

#21 Posted by EternalVigil (239 posts) -

Pitch Black, though xXx wasn't too bad.

#22 Edited by OneKillWonder_ (1745 posts) -

Hmmm...I fucking love the hell out of both Fast 5 and 6, but Chronicles of Riddick is one of my all-time favorites. The new Riddick is one of my most anticipated movies of, well...ever. A Man Apart is also really damn good, and Vin Diesel gives a legitimately good performance in that. Same with Find Me Guilty. I wish I he would do more dramatic stuff like that once in awhile. I've always liked him though and it's good to see him back in the spotlight.

#23 Posted by TwoLines (2810 posts) -

Pitch Black.

#24 Posted by Sanious (793 posts) -

Not a huge fan of him in the first place, but I've dug the last couple F&F movies. So I'd go with one of those.

#25 Posted by Bane122 (789 posts) -

Pitch Black, hands down.

He was also pretty good in Boiler Room.

#26 Edited by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Fast Five/Six, Chronicles of Riddick.

#27 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5477 posts) -

The correct answer is Escape from Butcher Bay

#28 Edited by TheHT (11250 posts) -

@hatking said:

Exactly.

Yeah, as crazy as/and shit that movie is (and stupid), looking back on it it's the fun kind of crazy stupid shit.

Does Saving Private Ryan count?

#29 Posted by csl316 (8665 posts) -

Whenever I pop in Pitch Black after a hiatus I'm impressed by how cool it is. He was cool in Chronicles of Riddick, despite it being half good. And yes, Iron Giant was great

#30 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5490 posts) -

Pitch Black for sure.

#31 Edited by psylah (2177 posts) -

This one.

#32 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2298 posts) -

I've only seen Pitch Black so that be default?

#33 Posted by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

A Man Apart.

#34 Edited by Soap (3592 posts) -

All of the Fast films. ALL OF THEM

#35 Posted by BoOzak (920 posts) -

The Fast and the Furious. Weirdly enough i've liked all of his films (yes even the Pacifier) while I can accept a lot of them are bad, they're generally somewhat entertaining in their own way.

#36 Edited by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Pitch Black. The only Vin Diesel movie I've seen that I actually liked. Plus, the anime was really good for being only like ten minutes long.

#37 Posted by JeanLuc (3583 posts) -

I'd have to say Pitch Black. Its one of my favorite movies.

#38 Posted by Sterling (2284 posts) -

Find Me Guilty

#39 Posted by Pr1mus (3907 posts) -

Fast and Furious 6. That movie is insane.

#40 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Pitch Black, great great movie. I always watch it when it comes on TV.

#41 Edited by redgetan (12 posts) -

xXx

Chronicles of Riddick - can't beat the tea cup scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx1XhlPIeEM)

#42 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3149 posts) -

Babylon A.D.

#43 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

i've just realized I've only seen one of his movies and it was goddamn terrible.

I gotta find time for the fast and furious movies some day.

#44 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2029 posts) -
@animasta said:

i've just realized I've only seen one of his movies and it was goddamn terrible.

You can't just vaguely mention it and not tell us which one of his movies you're talking about that you think is goddamn terrible, yo!

As for myself and my favorite Vin Diesel movie, I'd have to say Pitch Black. Good memories bumming around and watching that with a friend back in the day.

#45 Edited by Animasta (14691 posts) -