#1 Edited by Jeust (10344 posts) -

What is it?

Mine, probably The Matrix.

#2 Posted by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

You know, I made a thread for this earlier today. =-P

#3 Edited by Jeust (10344 posts) -

@tireyo: Oh you did?! I wasn't here earlier on... ahah

#4 Edited by Jeust (10344 posts) -

@tireyo: Actually looking at the threads I think they can co-exist. That is a general tv and movies topic. The theme on discussion isn't this one. It would be harder to discuss the theme there, as it wouldn't be visible unless you read the previous posts. I don't want to discuss my favourite movies, but ask which franchise is each user's favourite.

#5 Edited by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

@jeust: My favorite movie franchises would the Batman, The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, James Bond, Toy Story, Men in Black, Ghostbusters, Problem Child, and Austin Powers.

#6 Posted by Jeust (10344 posts) -

@tireyo said:

@jeust: My favorite movie franchises would the Batman, The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit, James Bond, Toy Story, Men in Black, Ghostbusters, Problem Child, and Austin Powers.

Nice. I also love Indiana Jones! So awesome!

#7 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (4445 posts) -
  • Back to the Future
  • Indiana Jones
  • The Avengers
#8 Posted by Elwoodan (673 posts) -

James Bond is probably my all-time favorite, but I've also got a soft spot for the Fast And Furious movies and The Lord of The Rings.

#9 Edited by TheHT (10294 posts) -

I gotta say, this Marvel Cinematic Universe stuff is really killin it. Maybe that's cheating since it's composed of, what, 5 franchises? Iron-Man, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, Hulk. Not to mention all the others to come. Fuckin Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy. It's madness!

But for now, my favourite is probably the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

#10 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4033 posts) -

Police Academy

#11 Edited by bigjeffrey (4170 posts) -

Titanic

#12 Posted by SunBroZak (851 posts) -
  • Christopher Nolan's Batman
  • Toy Story
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Men in Black
#13 Posted by Andorski (5112 posts) -

Titanic

I thought the original was kinda bad. The sequel was way better.

#14 Posted by Verendus (348 posts) -