What is your favourite predatory creature and why?

• 55 results
notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Bald Eagles are cool as shit. Seeing them in person is always amazing. They look permanently pissed off/badass/majestic. Also, 'Merica.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I like Bears. Any Bears. All the Bears

mattadord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Bull Sharks without a doubt. They are just such cool creatures. They are just amazing predators. They eat almost anything they can get their jaws around.

I also work in the marine biology field and have to handle these guys all the time. From babies (3.5ft) to big ones (6ft+) and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's just so amazing to see them up close and handle them. Also bonus they are super duper easy to handle! They literally just sit on the deck of the boat, especially the big ones surprisingly, and it just makes me think that the shark knows that they can totally screw me up so I better be respectful and treat it nicely.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Killer Whales. They have killer in their god damn name.

Bill_Murray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright this thread is probably dead. Last call on submissions for Predatory Creature Poll Fight Club Extreme Ultra.

Ericjasonwade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cactusapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forkboy said:

The smug jokey answer would be "man" but actually I don't really like Homo Sapiens Sapiens that much so I won't go there. Also surprised that, seeing as we're on the internet, someone hasn't said "honey badger" so that's nice.

I really like polar bears. Cubs are cute. Shame they'll be going extinct soon

Unironically Mankind. Next to us, the rest start looking pretty pathetic. We've risen to the top of the foodchain to absolutely DOMINATE the entire planet, and that is no small feat. I'm fucking proud of us. Nothing any other living being on this rock can do at this point stands a chance to regain control, barring stuff like pandemics but even then we're advanced enough that we stand a chance. We systematically breed, farm and slaughter the other primitives in a manner animals can only dream of doing (and had they evolved instead of us, you can bet they'd be doing the same to us so they get no sympathy from me) Hell, we stand a chance of detecting and even dealing with a killer asteroid; could the dinosaurs have done that? No, they were too dumb.

I mean, look at those wildlife programmes where a couple of lions start on a pack of like 500 gazelles. What do the idiot gazelles do? They all fucking run! If they just grew some balls and dogpiled the lions they'd never have to live in fear again, but they're too dumb, and compared to Homo Sapiens, so are all the rest of the fools.

We fucking rock, and for us the sky (isn't even) the limit. For any other "predatory" species... not so much.