• 113 results
#51 Posted by ThatFrood (3373 posts) -
@BulletproofMonk said:
Tea > Hot Chocolate >                                                                                        Coffee.
#52 Posted by NTM (7269 posts) -

The right amount of coffee mate in a cup of coffee, but if not, I'd have to go with hot chocolate.
#53 Posted by Trebz (487 posts) -
@The_Grindilow said:
Can't beat a cup of Yorkshire tea. (put the milk in with the teabag first!)
You're damn right.
#54 Posted by The_Grindilow (429 posts) -
@Trebz Might I say, that is one damn fine avatar. Can't get enough radiohead.
#55 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@DuskVamp said:
I drink about 10 cups of tea a day. PG Tips, milk, no sugar mmmmmm..
I'm more of a sugar and no milk kind of guy.  
#56 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

I can only drink ice tea, and chocolate tastes nasty to me, all chocolate, so coffee for me.

#57 Edited by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Wow this has to be one of the most even polls I ever seen on Giant Bomb.

#58 Posted by DallasTheGamer (154 posts) -

Tea and hot chocolate. I gotta learn to drink coffee though.

#59 Posted by Video_Game_King (36047 posts) -

None of that. I don't drink hot drinks, for some reason.

#60 Posted by 1337W422102 (1005 posts) -

Tea.  Earl Grey.  Hot.

#61 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
@DuskVamp said:
I drink about 10 cups of tea a day. PG Tips, milk, no sugar mmmmmm..
I'm more of a sugar and no milk kind of guy.  
You craaaazy.

@1337W422102
said:
Tea.  Earl Grey.  Hot.
I am loving Earl Grey at the moment as well. I gotta drink my tea while it's just cool enough not to burn too much.
#62 Posted by dutch42 (533 posts) -

Tea, hands down.
#63 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Straight green tea. No sugar, cream, or fillers. Regular tea, black tea, and white tea are good as well. Hot chocolate in the winter is a MUST. Especially with the little marshmallows.

#64 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Coffee!

#65 Posted by Mahonay (828 posts) -

During the work week I am practically fueled by coffee.

#66 Posted by pekoe212 (435 posts) -

Can I vote for coffee and tea? I need coffee in the morning and earl grey in the afternoon.

#67 Posted by Random88 (284 posts) -

Hot Chocolate, then Tea with plenty of milk in it.

#68 Posted by JTB123 (1046 posts) -

Tea for me, but I do love a good hot chocolate too. I wish I could make shop quality hot chocolate at home.

#69 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -
@Gav47 said:
Wow this has to be one of the most even polls I ever seen on Giant Bomb.
It is clearly a highly critical hard hitting issue. If this was tested, Coffee would have won by a landslide.
#70 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

Tea, followed closely by Chocolate.

#71 Posted by Tobli (149 posts) -

I have been drinking green tea with honey lately. Not really a fan of coffee, and i never drink hot chocolate for some reason.

#72 Posted by Ursus_Veritas (383 posts) -

Tea - enough milk to give it a very dark brown-y colour and two sugars. The staple drink of a nation! Although I do drink a lot of coffee, too.

Oh, and two things specifically, it has to be Tea bag > Sugar > Hot water > Milk, not Tea bag > Milk > Hot Water > Sugar - I know some English people see this as the way to do tea, but it tastes really weird to me as I've always put the hot water in first. And sorry Jean Luc, but I'd rather drink anything than Earl Grey. Lovely fellow, but his namesake Tea is disgusting!
#73 Posted by FesteringNeon (2158 posts) -

It's a good dark roast coffee.  However, I do sometimes use chicken and beef bullion to make broth from time to time, which is just as satisfying.

#74 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

Starbucks is the way to go for me.  I normally pick up some starbucks before I go to work.

#75 Posted by Borodin (416 posts) -

Coffee but I'm kind of a barbarian about it, black with no sugar and I'll drink absolutely anything, even stone cold coffee is ok with me

#76 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Coffee.

#77 Posted by eltrut (42 posts) -

Tazo Awake tea. With one packet of sweetener and enough milk to lighten it. Otherwise, Tim Hortons coffee, double double all the way.

#78 Posted by IchiroYagiza (442 posts) -

Tea and hot chocolate.

#79 Posted by Hyperfludd (373 posts) -

Hot chocolate will always be the warm beverage of my choice, but I love the smell of fresh coffee.

#80 Posted by Monte (229 posts) -

I will never drink coffee because its not very good for you. Drinking a lot can get you addicted because of the caffeine. Once you try to stop you will get headaches that never go away and spending $5+ a day at some overpriced coffee shop is a big waste of money.

Hot chocolate while tasty, isn't really something you drink more than once a day. Also, nobody seeing you drink hot chocolate will take you seriously.

Tea is pretty good. Herbal tea and green tea are the best for you and have small amounts of caffeine. 
#81 Posted by Chop (1994 posts) -

Coffee. Black. 

#82 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

Cum... wait i meant coffee, shit.

#83 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

I hate Coffee. I think Tea is very over-rated, for the most part it just tastes like hot water unless I put a fuck load of sugar in it and dunk biscuits (and this is coming from a Brit). Hot Chocolate is the way that I go although that too doesn't have much taste to it in my opinion, I prefer Chocolate milk.

#84 Posted by hicks91 (757 posts) -

Black tea with a lemon wedge

#85 Posted by biospank (648 posts) -

white and green tea is the shit

#86 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

Hot chocolate, but I drink coffee more often.

#87 Posted by MHumphreys89 (710 posts) -

Coffee though I occasionally drink Tea with milk considering i'm English, it doesn't taste of much..

#88 Posted by ManlyBeast (1140 posts) -

I've drank plenty of hot tea, but not for taste, but for the health effects. For taste I'd say hot chocolate.

#89 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

Coffee. I do love all three though.

#90 Posted by PerryVandell (2103 posts) -

Hot Chocolate, although I'll drink tea if I'm suffering from a cold. I worked at a Starbucks for almost a year and still can't stand the taste of coffee. I like the smell though, so it worked out.

#91 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Tea is bitchin.

#92 Edited by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

Tea. Preferably herbal teas like Chamomile, Nettle, Mint, Green tea, Rooibos, etc.

I don't like Coffee and Hot Chocolate is something you should drink as the occasional treat, not on a regular basis.

#93 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

I like all of them, but if I had to put them in order I'd say tea, coffee, then hot chocolate.

#94 Posted by Creigz (183 posts) -

I am a huge fan of Green Tea, and Irish Breakfast tea, as long as it's not Earl Grey....I'm good to go usually, wait, that and Chai. I also do have a penchant for Irishing up a cup of coffee from time to time to play some games.

#95 Edited by thegoldencat7 (1492 posts) -

Without regular cups of coffee I would wither and die. Or it certainly feels that way anyway.
#96 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

hot chocolate. i could also drink coffee. i only seem to get coffee on the holidays.

#97 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6093 posts) -

You want to make your hot chocolate or dried cappuccino mix taste amazing?  Throw in two spoonfuls of dry creamer.  I have no idea why it works so much better than 1/2 & 1/2 or other creams, but trust me, it's amazing.  Throw on a little whipped cream and cinnamon, and you've got the perfect drink.

#98 Posted by nindoten (44 posts) -

tea is a safe choice!
#99 Posted by Damodar (1302 posts) -

Fuck yeah, tea!

#100 Posted by gla55jAw (2686 posts) -

Chrysanthemum Tea.