What is your most hated song of all times?

• 117 results
Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By Commisar123

Lil Wayne's phone home

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SuperCycle

Rick Astley Never Going to Give you Up. Simply because of the whole Rick Rolled thing. I got fooled many times and I hate that song so much more than I should because of it.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Meowshi

@courtney12490 said:

Frday be Rebecca Black, if that's even counted as a song. Barring that, pretty much anything by Justin Bieber.

Such lazy answers.

Wow, music meant for preteen girls isn't to your liking. Big fucking shock.

RedLycra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RedLycra

Boy some of you people can't quite tell the difference between bad and overplayed can ya?

I always felt "Design For Life" by the Manic Street Preachers was one of those songs that was heralded as a sort of classic but I never considered to be much cop. Maybe it's just me.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dagbiker said:

that one that goes "bow bow bow, bow bow bow bow" its the one where any one who gets a guitar ever will learn to play those cords first.

Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. I don't think the song itself sucks but the douchiness associated with it certainly does.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BraveToaster
@Brians said:

Hatred is so silly in a world where general apathy exists.

I've never heard of that song.
oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oatz

Wonderwall by Oasis. Every time I hear that fuming piece of shit of a song I get the urge to drive rusty nails through my ears.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#58  Edited By wefwefasdf

@SuperCycle said:

Rick Astley Never Going to Give you Up. Simply because of the whole Rick Rolled thing. I got fooled many times and I hate that song so much more than I should because of it.

I don't know. This song is WAY worse. :/

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

The majority of Metallica songs. Battery especially. Also anything by Evanescence. Can't stand Amy Lee.

SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#60  Edited By SerHulse

@DemiGodRaven: Yep! that one is definately worse,

I was like: "oh I see it's some calm soothing electronica stuff, how is thi-OH SWEET JESUS!"

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#61  Edited By jacksukeru

@BisonHero said:

Musically, this song actually has a pretty good hook. But I hate how completely exploitative of people's nostalgia the chorus of the song is.

The Rolling Stones are legends of pop music. Piggybacking off of their fame by namedropping Jagger in the title and the chorus seems pathetic, yet I know women who totally eat this shit up because the lead singer is hot. And the whole music video is pretty much "Hey, here's all this archival footage of a lead singer who is infinitely better at his craft than me".

Whenever I hear this song I just substitute the words "Like Jagger" with "Mike Haggar" and then pretend the song is about him.

"I'll show you all the moves, Mike Haggar, I've got the moves Mike Haggar, I've got the MooOOooOOoves Like Haggar!"

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Spoonman671

Every Bruce Springsteen song.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mercy_

@Meowshi said:

@courtney12490 said:

Frday be Rebecca Black, if that's even counted as a song. Barring that, pretty much anything by Justin Bieber.

Such lazy answers.

And yet...that's my opinion. The songs that came right to mind when the question was posed. The songs that I avoid like the plague.

So why should my opinion be downgraded just because you feel it's lazy? Yeah, it's a lazy generic answer and I'm sure I'll come up with something else later. But for the moment...that's my answer.

Meowshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Meowshi

@courtney12490 said:

@Meowshi said:

@courtney12490 said:

Such lazy answers.

And yet...that's my opinion. The songs that came right to mind when the question was posed. The songs that I avoid like the plague.

So why should my opinion be downgraded just because you feel it's lazy? Yeah, it's a lazy generic answer and I'm sure I'll come up with something else later. But for the moment...that's my answer.

Your well-reasoned, polite response has soothed my warrior spirit. Go in peace, She Who Speaks Of Truth.

Deathdealer108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Deathdealer108
SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SuperCycle

@SpikeSpiegel: I'm not even going to click that for fear that I will be tricked again. Sorry, I just don't trust people when it comes to this, and I really don't feel like hearing crap music.

thebexexpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By thebexexpress

You know that song where the girl takes a boat to China, and has to get her laundry clean, and she's got to keep on moving? GO TO HELL, THAT SONG

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Name a song that either is by or features Lil' Wayne.

Chances are, I fucking hate it.

MrJorOwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MrJorOwe

American Boy with Estelle and Kanye West. I don't mind me some Kanye, but dayum.

Dixego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Dixego

Can't believe I didn't post mine... well, here it is:

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Karl_Boss

Single Ladies - Beyonce

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By crusader8463
@RedLycra said:

@crusader8463: What in particular do you have against the genre(s)?

Admittedly I have never looked super duper hard, but whenever I have looked I only ever heard songs that never did anything for me; other than the odd Snoop Dogg and Emenem song. I know not all rap/hip hop does this, but every time I have gone looking all I ever seem to find are songs with some douchebag looking guy grabbing his crotch talking about fucking guys in the ass, but that he's not gay, talking about all the money/sex/drugs he has, the song just being him talking about how he's better than everything else, how he's gods gift to the planet, and the rest of the lyrics being nothing but him screaming nigger, bitch, fuck etc. as nauseam throughout the entire song.

I like some of the old old school rap before everything just became them talking about how gangster they all are and the lyrics just being one big circle jerk for the singer.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Karl_Boss

@SpikeSpiegel said:

@SuperCycle said:

I don't know. This song is WAY worse. :/

No Caption Provided
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By Jimbo

I think it might be Sledgehammer, I can't fucking STAND that song.  The video can fuck off too.

Cunt.
 Cunt.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#75  Edited By Vinny_Says

what's the german band where one of them looks like a girl and the other dresses black?

Avatar image for james_ex_machina
James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By James_ex_machina

Name a reggae song and that's the most annoying song I've ever heard. Just the thought of it makes me want to grab the AR15 and shoot out speakers.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only genre I dislike is techno music/electronica/dubstep music.  This song isnt techno but I probably hate this song the most.  

I dont know why I post this video on this site a lot
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HandsomeDead

@Spoonman671 said:

Every Bruce Springsteen song.

Get the fuck away from me.

Avatar image for saturdaynightspecials
SaturdayNightSpecials

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

It might seem quaint and cute at first, but listen to it a few times in a row and you will go out of your fucking mind.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MikeGosot

Every song by Rammstein. The music is not THAT bad, but i hate it. It's kind of a trauma i have.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By coakroach

That fucking Ting Tings song.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I don't think I have a least favourite song. I do have a particular distaste for dubstep though.

Fizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Fizzy

Anything Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber or Jonas Brothers etc...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mercy_

@Meowshi said:

@courtney12490 said:

@Meowshi said:

@courtney12490 said:

Such lazy answers.

Your well-reasoned, polite response has soothed my warrior spirit. Go in peace, She Who Speaks Of Truth.

To appease your request ;)

Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey. This song gives me a migraine every fucking time. It's only redeeming quality is that it's a Christmas song and that happens to be my favorite holiday season. Other than that, it just makes me want to punch people in the face. I don't know if it's the squeaky tone of voice, the ridiculous repeating tone of the song, or the fact that when we were younger this was my sister's favorite song in the world. Come the day after Thanksgiving (when my mother allowed us to start playing Christmas carols), she would get this song and put it on repeat for fucking hours. And when she wasn't listening to it, she was singing it. This was for probably four years straight. I'd have to enact counter-measures of blasting my own music, which at the time was probably Good Charlotte and Evanescence. It was once the music wars had commenced that my mother stepped in and banned that song.

So for your listening pleasure (or pain, whichever floats your boat), I present Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheFreeMan

I can't think of a song I consistently hate more than any other, but recently I've had a particular dislike for "Beast and The Harlot", by Avenged Sevenfold. I don't like metal in general but holy shit that song is bad. bad bad bad bad bad. and it goes on for too long. a bad song.

I really loved it when I was 14 though

Louse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Louse

I rarely "hate" any music, I find a lot of it mildly annoying, but I don't hate it.

I hate Beasty Boys. When I am sleeping with the radio on (For God's sake, why is a rock/indie station playing them anyway?!) and one of their abominations comes on it wakes me from a dead sleep. I doesn't just disturb my sleep, it cracks me out of it. I usually snap up, leap out of my covers, and make it across the room to turn off my radio before any of their horrible voices come out of the speakers. What annoys me more than just how damn terrible their music is, is that EVERY station seems to play them. They are not rock, alternative, and they are certainly not indie. I don't understand why stations that "only play the latest, hardest, rock around" would play them so often... or at all.

Ugh...

advocatefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By advocatefish

"Feliz Navidad" - Damn thing needs to die.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

This has got to be reeeeal high on the list of the worst songs I've ever heard. I forget how I stumbled across it on Youtube but oh how I wish I hadn't. *shudder*

I dare you to listen to it. If you think it's bad, wait till the 1:10 mark. IT ACTUALLY GETS WORSE

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By iam3green

anything.

cnlmullen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By cnlmullen

There's something about the melody of Single Ladies that really bothers me. It doesn't resolve in places you'd want it to... or something.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Animasta

@Vinny_Says said:

what's the german band where one of them looks like a girl and the other dresses black?

Tokio Hotel?

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By audiosnow

I've got two songs that make my physically ill whenever I hear them. As I literally turn off the radio when either one comes on, I'm not sure about the title of the second, but I did find the first. I'll edit this post when I find the other.

EDIT:

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Ever? I don't know, so allow me to say:

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By zeforgotten

@mlarrabee said:

I've got two songs that make my physically ill whenever I hear them. As I literally turn off the radio when either one comes on, I'm not sure about the title of the second, but I did find the first. I'll edit this post when I find the other.

EDIT: Hey, maybe you guys can help me out. It's kind of a muted hip-hop track, the verses are spoken with that old-time radio, muted sound filter, and the chorus is nothing but, "shake it, shake it... shake it, oh ho", while an insane man laughs his lungs up in the background.

The worst thing about that is that they put Gorillaz and Outkast together

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95  Edited By JJOR64

@IBurningStar said:

Find a worse song. I fucking dare you.

Damn. That song is pretty bad.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By samfo

I don;t really like 'epic' music. Like Muse, or alot of prog metal bands.

suntone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By suntone

I worked at an EB Games when GTA San Andreas came out, so I heard this song every half hour or so for a month straight. I know it is a good song but I cant stand listening to it anymore because of that.

King_Bonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By King_Bonzo

America by Razorlight

The perfect maelstrom of inane lyrics, a whining annoying rasping voice and a boring riff. I worked in a shop that had this song on rotation for months and every single time it came on it was like needles under my toe nails.

thornie_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By thornie_delete

ANYTHING by Pomplamoose. But, if I had to name one it would have to be that fucking awful NY NY song by Alicia Keys/Jay-Z.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@IBurningStar said:

Find a worse song. I fucking dare you.

Challenge accepted