• 68 results
#1 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

I bring this up because when I went to go running this morning and stepped out my door I got blasted by a wave of 85 degree humid air at 9:30 AM. It sucked. My personal favorite weather is about 65-70 degrees and overcast. Not too hot or cold, perfect.

#2 Posted by uniform (1838 posts) -

Easy, breezy, beautiful.

#3 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

60-65 degrees, light sprinkle of rain

#4 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1547 posts) -

Anywhere in the 50s, maybe raining.

#5 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2173 posts) -

Snow. Lots of it.

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Always be raining.

#7 Posted by ascholzk (261 posts) -

I can appreciate a nice sunny day, but for me mid 50s rainy and overcast is perfect.

#8 Posted by AlexW00d (6430 posts) -

Cold but bright. Lovely weather for walking and looking at shit. Between 0 and 10 is always pleasant without being too cold.

#9 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5089 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Always be raining.

Rain all the way!

#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

Moderate fall/sspring weather where maybe you wear a swaeter, maybe you don't depends on the wind.

#11 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Good to see I'm not the only person that doesn't like this ridiculous heat. I enjoy summer but I can deal without days like today.

#12 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project: Me too. Snow. It also makes me appreciate summer so much more.

#13 Edited by DarthOrange (3891 posts) -

I like hot weather. Nothing makes a cold drink and air conditioning quite so amazing like hot weather. I like rain if I am just staying at home but fuck driving in the rain.

#14 Edited by Chop (1998 posts) -

Cloudy and dark with some light drizzle.

I can't fucking stand snow and cold though. I'd rather have it be 30+ than anything below 5.

#15 Posted by Echofoxz (98 posts) -

Sub-freezing temperature with a light touch of snow.

#16 Posted by justinsimonin (45 posts) -

I'm so confused about all the overcast/ rainy comments? I'd say sunny but not hot (~70) but then again I have fond memories of living in San Diego

#17 Posted by Gargantuan (1887 posts) -

20-22 degrees celcius, sunny and a light breeze.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14719 posts) -

@justinsimonin said:

I'm so confused about all the overcast/ rainy comments? I'd say sunny but not hot (~70) but then again I have fond memories of living in San Diego

as someone who lives in a place where the temperature, now, is almost 90 and it rains less than like 30 days per year, rain owns. it owns bones.

#19 Posted by themangalist (1747 posts) -

I like rain. I absolutely hate summer afternoon's that are hot, icky and boring as shit.

#20 Posted by BeachThunder (12400 posts) -

When it's hot, cold; when it's cold, hot.

#21 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Sky Clear, Sunshine... in real life. Rainy in Games. (don't ask me why)

#22 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Brisk cloudy 60F-70F autumn weather.

#23 Posted by Soapy86 (2618 posts) -

Low 60s to low 70s, overcast, very low humidity, with an occasional nice steady downpour.

#24 Posted by Dethfish (3697 posts) -

60-70 F with sunny and clear skies. Second would be 20-30 F and snowing with those super dark gray clouds. Gives me an excuse to sit on my ass inside.

#25 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

75 degrees during the day.

65-70 degrees at night.

#26 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

One of my favorite things about San Francisco was the weather. Daytime temps aren't usually lower than 55 or higher than 75. That could be any day of the dear. It might be 75 for two weeks in Feb or 60 for most of June. I really like the fog as well. There is no rain during the summer so you can plan any outdoor activity you want from May-September and not have to worry about it.

#27 Posted by AgnosticJesus (545 posts) -

Last Fall weather, 45-50 degrees with a brisk wind. I prefer Fall to all other seasons. I like Winter but only if there is a decent amount of snow. I live in Ohio and it seems like Spring wearher season keeps getting shorter and shorter. I don't mind it being hot but I can't stand humidity.

#28 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

I like the sunshine, I love the rain, I enjoy tons of snow... but I hate it when it's cold, but there's no snow. 

#29 Posted by GoofyGoober (933 posts) -

65-75 degrees. Nice spring time weather. I hate when it is too hot and the only time I prefer the cold is when I have no place to go....let it snow let it snow let it snow.

#30 Posted by ProfessorK (829 posts) -

Fall NYC weather, usually 50-60 and just a tad windy. I absolutely HATE summer weather, especially here cause it tends to be muggy and humid. I don't like going out without a light jacket/sweatshirt and can't stand being sweaty for no real reason other than its hot outside. It's even worse in the train station and that's my main means of transportation.

That and being hot puts me in a bad mood.

#31 Posted by Jay_Ray (1127 posts) -

25 Celsius (I think that is around 80 Fahrenheit) is the best for me, not to hot and nice enough to be in summer clothes which is just more comfortable then winter clothes.

#32 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

I used to like colder weather but after living in the southwest for a few years, I prefer temperatures in the 70s. Light wind, no humidity.

#33 Posted by Ketchupp (668 posts) -

60 degrees, overcast with a slight breeze.

#34 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

Warm with a breeze.

#35 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Rain, so I can watch the Midnight Channel.

#36 Posted by AiurFlux (902 posts) -

During the day 15-20 degrees Celsius with a slight breeze and a few clouds in the sky. At night around 10 degrees Celsius with rain.

#37 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Snowy or Rainy.

#38 Posted by mandude (2666 posts) -

17-22 is where it's at. Any higher and I am sure to die.

#39 Posted by JasonR86 (9723 posts) -

Sunny, Cloudless, and 70-75 degrees. Pretty much June-July Western Washington weather.

#40 Posted by xXxLYNCHxXx (162 posts) -

15 - 20 degrees Celsius.

#41 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

@uniform said:

Easy, breezy, beautiful.

Cover Girl.

#42 Posted by Intro (1212 posts) -

A lot of dark clouds to the point to where it's basically dark all day. 75 degrees, 5-10mph winds.

#43 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

I grew up in Labrador which had very sunny and cold whether, along with tons of snow. When it's cold, sunny and there's snow on the ground, I'm happy. Since I have moved to St.John's, Newfoundland, for school, I have had my soul sucked from my body because of the high amounts of grey shitty rainy foggy weather. I'll be lucky to get 2-3 nice days in a month.

#44 Posted by stryker1121 (1580 posts) -

@matthias2437 said:

Good to see I'm not the only person that doesn't like this ridiculous heat. I enjoy summer but I can deal without days like today.

Not trying to creep you or anything but I see you're in my necka the woods. Yeah, last 2 days have been a little humid for my taste. I like dry "California heat" or cool, dry football weather.

#45 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

@stryker1121: Yeah exactly. I don't mind heat even as long as it isn't as humid as it has been. Seems like today is a bit better though.

#46 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Always be raining.

Came in here to say this sentence exactly.

#47 Posted by cutyoface (553 posts) -

I prefer rain.

#48 Posted by Freqtal (96 posts) -

@Gargantuan said:

20-22 degrees celcius, sunny and a light breeze.

Perfect. And with living in Norway, we don't have too many of those days. But when we do during summer, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Rest of the year sucks though.

#49 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

60-80 degrees Fahrenheit, sunny but without being too sunny/bright.

I also love 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill.

I know...

#50 Posted by duggshammer (158 posts) -

Blazin hot weather and the occasional thunderstorm.