#1 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -

this is my ringtone for calls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Neop9OVaB8
this is my one for voicemail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wVRUmz8CaE

what are yours

#2 Edited by Matthew (1914 posts) -

My incoming message tone is just a recording me and some friends put together, but I have well over 80 ringtones.  Just start cutting up some songs I have and put it on the memory stick.  I think right now its . . (checks phone) Love Me Dead by Ludo.

#3 Edited by jakob187 (21755 posts) -
#4 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

My main ringtone is the fanfare from Final Fantasy VI.
My text message ringtone is the music when you open a treasure chest in Zelda.

I have various other ringtones for specific people in my phonebook, so I'm not going to list those.

#5 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
#6 Edited by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

Shit?  I could say the same thing to you if it weren't for the fact that I love the Fort Minor album.  Been through three copies of it already.

But eh, each their own.
It's an acquired taste.
#7 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"Shit?  Eh, each their own.
It's an acquired taste.
"
i didnt mean shit as in bad, i just use that as a pronoun
#8 Edited by jakob187 (21755 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
"jakob187 said:
"Shit?  Eh, each their own.
It's an acquired taste.
"
i didnt mean shit as in bad, i just use that as a pronoun"
Ah.  Nonetheless, it's just my musical preference.  I like the complexity, the energy, the power of it.  Lot of people hate the whole screaming thing, but there is far more skill involved in that than most people will ever realize.  I dig those bands specifically because they can reach all kinds of amazing tones with it.
I still need to make a ringtone of the tonal growl from Norma Jean's "Bayonetwork".
#9 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
jakob187 said:
"CreamyGoodness said:
"jakob187 said:
"Shit?  Eh, each their own.
It's an acquired taste.
"
i didnt mean shit as in bad, i just use that as a pronoun"
Ah.  Nonetheless, it's just my musical preference.  I like the complexity, the energy, the power of it.  Lot of people hate the whole screaming thing, but there is far more skill involved in that than most people will ever realize.  I dig those bands specifically because they can reach all kinds of amazing tones with it.
I still need to make a ringtone of the tonal growl from Norma Jean's "Bayonetwork".
"
to each is own
#10 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

My call ringtone is "Hymn 43" from Jethro Tull. Love the riff, and i customized it for my iPhone. By the way, to you Rock Band users, go buy that song. It is available online today.

#11 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

MIne's "Welcome to Paradise"

#12 Posted by Qorious (847 posts) -

It's a Korean song. The chorus is really nice though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B1PXEaD2kE

#13 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -
RHCPfan24 said:
"My call ringtone is "Hymn 43" from Jethro Tull. Love the riff, and i customized it for my iPhone. By the way, to you Rock Band users, go buy that song. It is available online today."
ZOMG!  JETHRO TULL!!!
Man, have they put ANY of Minstrel in the Gallery on any of the music/rhythm games yet?  "Minstrel in the Gallery" ITSELF would be awesome.  I thoroughly enjoyed having "Aqualung" on Rock Band 2, although I thought "Locomotive Breath" would've been much cooler.
#14 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -
PureRok said:
"My main ringtone is the fanfare from Final Fantasy VI.
My text message ringtone is the music when you open a treasure chest in Zelda.

I have various other ringtones for specific people in my phonebook, so I'm not going to list those."
My message tone is Fanfare..from VII...do do do doooo dooooo dooo do do doooooooo..etc
Phonecall tone is the fresh prince of bel air theme tune.
#15 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Ring tone: Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin (The song from the BioShock adverts, for the uneducated swines of the board).
Text rone: Super Mario 64's level select screen sound.

#16 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Peter Griffin humming the Star Wars theme

#17 Posted by MadMatr07 (200 posts) -

My ring tone is Bone Thugz and Harmony - Crossroads
My text tone is from the family guy where Brian is at the airport bar when stewie comes up to him and he is intoxicated.

#18 Posted by AttackedCamo (821 posts) -

My ring tone is "Sell Out" by Reel Big Fish.

#19 Posted by Brandy (466 posts) -

I have Morningwood's Nth Degree for some people, but my main ringtone is John Cena's WWE entrance theme... Make all the funny faces or comments you want, but I'm a girl and he's hot, so I'll use that as my excuse. :-P