• 80 results
#1 Posted by christopherson329 (210 posts) -

i have a weird food combo or at least thats what my brothers says i like to combine cheeze its and honey nut cheerios and i thought to my self i wonder if any one else has something similar to this so post your weird food combo here

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35828 posts) -

Mine's the reverse: when I eat pizza, I eat the cheese first, then the sauce, then the bread, instead of it all at once.

#3 Posted by Getz (2986 posts) -

Digestives with cream cheese on top is pretty delicious.

#4 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

YOU ARE ALL AWFUL PEOPLE.

#5 Posted by christopherson329 (210 posts) -

@MordeaniisChaos: how?

#6 Posted by believer258 (11563 posts) -

Sub sandwiches with Dorito's in them.

No, really, I've done that before.

#7 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1915 posts) -

I saw Colbert eating Doritos with marshmallow fluff, and thought it sounded stupid and disgusting. So, naturally, I immediately grabbed both and tried it.

Shit is cash.

#8 Posted by christopherson329 (210 posts) -

@believer258: ive done it before too

#9 Posted by Clonedzero (4043 posts) -

@believer258 said:

Sub sandwiches with Dorito's in them.

No, really, I've done that before.

i dont think thats unusual, i know plenty of people who put chips in their sandwiches. i do it too, hell last week i put gold fish crackers in a ham and cheese i made. was pretty good.

i dunno if its weird but i kinda like ranch dressing on french fries?

#10 Posted by jking47 (1207 posts) -

When I make bagel bites or those little pizza things I will mix some ranch and tapatio hot sauce to dip them in. Saw my little brother doing it one day, commented on how gross it looked and he made me try it. SO TASTY!

#11 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Peanut sauce pizzas

#12 Posted by Lava (660 posts) -

Dip my hot dogs in chocolate shakes. Portillos... Mmmmmmm...

#13 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

I dip pickles in ketchup.

#14 Posted by audioBusting (1462 posts) -

Corn flakes in chicken soup.

#15 Posted by Miketakon (513 posts) -

Milk and crackers... think of cereal but with crackers instead.

#16 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1663 posts) -

Nutella and anything.

#17 Edited by C0V3RT (1337 posts) -

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich dipped in a nice bowl of chili. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

#18 Edited by LiquidS (971 posts) -

Used to dip my McDonalds Fries into my Milkshake/Thickshake. Can't do it now as an adult as people look at you like your "special" but sometimes when I'm hammered I don't give a damn and live a little.

#19 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Pepperoni Pizza with Oreos on top.

#20 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (448 posts) -

cookie dough ice cream on top of a slice of pizza is total awesomeness

#21 Posted by brojuice (7 posts) -

Pancake bacon sandwiches

#22 Posted by oraknabo (1453 posts) -

Fruits + Vegetables

#23 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@beard_of_zeus said:

Nutella and anything.

This. Or peanut butter and anything.

#24 Posted by gla55jAw (2685 posts) -

Hot pasta with hot sauce and grated parmesan, maybe a hint of vodka sauce.

I've also been known to toast a bagel and dip it in spicey brown mustard, like a soft pretzel. I don't know if that is weird or not.

#25 Posted by Velamo05 (118 posts) -

I guess this isn't really a weird food combo but I can only eat Cheetos with a fork... I detest Cheeto dust on my fingers and under my nails, I don't know why but it revolts me. Though whenever people see me do it, half think its ingenious while the other half thinks I'm mentally unstable...

A guess a weird food combo I have though would definitely be smearing my bagels with ranch instead of cream cheese... that shits legit though

#26 Posted by Butano (1728 posts) -

Ruffles (or any potato chip that has those ridges) with cottage cheese as the dip.

#27 Posted by Soapy86 (2619 posts) -

french fries + ice cream

#28 Posted by rockyhorrorgerri (373 posts) -

I eat cooked pepperoni slices rolled up with cream cheese in the middle.

An old friend of mine would do it, tried it and its so goood!

#29 Posted by Sinusoidal (1262 posts) -

An old co-worker introduced me to cream cheese, crackers and kimchi. Surprisingly not awful.

#30 Posted by DeeGee (2113 posts) -

My Chinese friend says it is unspeakable to mix noodles and rice, but I dunno, that shit is amazing.

#31 Posted by Orbitz89 (229 posts) -

I knew someone once who would dip grilled cheese sandwiches into chocolate milk.. when I asked him why he did it he immediately told me to shut up because I enjoy new england clam chowder lol.

There's also 3 people in my immediate family who put ketchup on Macaroni and Cheese.

I'm struggling to think of a weird food combo that I myself enjoy.. Hm. I enjoy mixing all sorts of soda together and then adding Kool-Aid or some other fruit drink.

#32 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Dill pickles and a gimlet. Or a gin and tonic. Something with gin.

@gla55jAw said:

I've also been known to toast a bagel and dip it in spicey brown mustard, like a soft pretzel. I don't know if that is weird or not.

Holy shiz, that's a pretty awesome idea!

#33 Edited by ShaggE (6295 posts) -

Every time I get food at Sheetz, it's a half meatball sub, half double pepperoni with lettuce, banana peppers, olives, and hot sauce... err... sub.

I call it a "Five Years Off Your Lifespan Footlong", and I adore it.

#34 Posted by audioBusting (1462 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

My Chinese friend says it is unspeakable to mix noodles and rice, but I dunno, that shit is amazing.

Shin Ramyun or Indomie Mie Goreng with steamed rice is my favorite! There is this Indonesian fried rice/noodle called magelangan too where they fry rice and noodles together, shit is fantastic!

#35 Posted by JaredA (818 posts) -

Ranch dressing on anything is instantly delicious!

#36 Posted by BaneFireLord (2907 posts) -

Popcorn, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and Old Bay Seasoning.

#37 Posted by Spoonman671 (4527 posts) -

@beard_of_zeus said:

Nutella and anything.

I've done some terrible things involving Nutella. Sinful things.

#38 Posted by PrimalHorse (71 posts) -

beetroot and strawberry jam was my uni snack of choice, originally designed to parody my love of both, then the planets aligned and it was delicious, stains your hands purple though.

#39 Posted by StarFoxA (5137 posts) -

I eat white rice with brown sugar more often than not.

#40 Posted by Tan (425 posts) -

Chocolate Chip Cookies dipped in apple juice.

#41 Edited by CannonGoose (372 posts) -

Dark chocolate and salt & vinegar rice thins.

dat salty and bitter-sweet combo

#42 Posted by TopSteer (634 posts) -

@BaneFireLord: Nice to see that someone else puts Parmesan cheese on popcorn, it's so good.

I haven't done this in a while but I used to mix peanut butter and maple syrup in a bowl and eat it straight like that.

#43 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1287 posts) -

peanut butter and cottage cheese bitches

#44 Posted by gla55jAw (2685 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Dill pickles and a gimlet. Or a gin and tonic. Something with gin.

@gla55jAw said:

Holy shiz, that's a pretty awesome idea!

It's pretty good haha.

#45 Posted by mosespippy (3982 posts) -

I don't know anyone else who will get multiple things from different places at a food court when they can get it all at one place. Personally I like the Flamethrower at Dairy Queen, but their fries are terrible so I go to a place called Just Fires and order a poutine. Yes, I'm paying more and have to stand in two lines, but I'm also getting more food and it's better tasting.

#46 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

Peanut butter and eggs and dice.

No not really - that's just a shout out to any Mr. Show fans out there.

#47 Posted by rentfn (1277 posts) -

I had what was called a Pot Roast Pizza at Portland Pie Company the other day. it was dough, Mashed potatoes, Carrots, onions and steak tips. It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. There is no reason that should have worked but I loved it.

#48 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

Spanish & Thai because they're thematically consistent but at the same time they're worlds apart.

#49 Posted by DrIntrovert (81 posts) -

My dad and I used to bring peanut-butter banana and cream cheese sandwiches to baseball games. My diet's pretty vanilla though.

#50 Posted by TheIronYuppie (120 posts) -

Plain Potato chips or nacho cheese Doritos dipped in whorcheshire sauce.