What is Your Worst Random Drunken Injury?

• 63 results
Avatar image for hunkaburningluv
hunkaburningluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By hunkaburningluv

I completely destroyed the tendons in my ankle - couldn't out any weight on it for a good month.....

SmithSyndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SmithSyndicate

No bodily harm, but I hurt my video game system (which we can all relate to).

I went to my friend's house to a party and was bringing my 360 stuff for the next day when we were just planning on hanging out and gaming.  Needless to say, I somehow managed to drop my harddrive 4 feet into a snowbank.  After that, I accidentally threw it down his flight of unfinished stairs (they were just the wood, so no carpet yet) which absolutely wrecked it.  

I lost everything on the harddrive.  :(

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I was trying to sleep after drinking heavily once and suddenly had to throw up. So I tried to roll out of bed really fast but managed to faceplant on the nightstand pretty hard. Needless to say, the next day I was hung over with a dirty carpet and a big bruise on my face.

Anna214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I drank 2/3 of a vodka bottle and don't remember anything, although someone saw me get hit by a car, and someone else found my unconscious with my head bleeding. Woke up in hospital with concussion, a gash on my forehead, and a gash down my leg. But saw all over

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Was walking quickly down the hall all energized about whatever was gonna happen when I got through that door and I smashed the outside of my right foot into the door frame. This was about 4 years ago at this point and I'm pretty sure I broke something at the time because I still feel a weird tingle when I put pressure on that foot the wrong way, and it'll also go numb from circulation if I've got my legs folded up or across in anyway. I was a Jimmy John's delivery driver at the time and I had to walk on the side of my foot for nearly two weeks and could barely press the gas pedal.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dignity (or lack thereof).

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've woken up after a long day/night of drinking with lots of bruises and small cuts all over that I can never remember happening. Worst was probably a solid 3 inch cut across my thigh that I still don't know how it happened. Once saw a friend climb on to the roof of a frat house and then we found a dirty old mattress laying around and 4 of us held it and then chanted his name until he jumped on to it. He was fine though, I think. At the same party another dude walked into a wooden fence so hard he tore the whole thing down. It was pretty fun!

stonepawfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

my alcohol-based damages have been by and large monetary ones

Codeacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yikes, you people get way rowdier while drunk than I. The worst I've done was dropping a cabinet on my toe while attempting to move it (yes, while drunk), and I lost the whole toenail and couldn't walk on it for a while.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Had my first (and last) drink when I was a kid of about four. Saw a beer can and thought it was some sort of soda. Had a sip and made some pretty nasty faces. That's really it and I haven't had one since.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I bruised my shins once trying to vault over the railing around a dance floor. It was embarrassing more than anything else. I'm not a very reckless or violent person, even drunk.

Optix12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never injures myself besides the hangover the day after. The worst I have done though is come back from a messy night deciding i should watch something on my laptop. Woke up to a broken laptop and had to open it up to realize I had puked on it. Cleaned that sucker out and gave it a day to dry and that guy is still fine

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Nictel

Nothing to bad, jumped down three meters of stairs twice in a row to catch a train once. Didn't feel anything at the time but my ankles hurt for like four days afterwards. Mostly I just did stupid stuff that make me want to drink more to forget it all.