#1 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

We are nearing the end of the month of Movember.That said,what kind of facial hair did you grow or maintain throughout this past month?A classic Beard,a goatee,or maybe you have the coveted "Selleck Stache.So Men,or ladies,I don't judge,what do you have.Do you plan on keeping it or shaving it off?

#2 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I decided to just go nuts with it and go for the Greybeards kind of beard(You know, the old folks from Skyrim that help you on your quest to become a Dragonborn, oh boo spoilers. If people haven't played it yet they don't really care)
A lot less maintenance when just going for that and no, I'm not keeping it. On December 1st it will go away. 

#3 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

All of it.

Granted, I grow facial hair real real bad, but I did keep it all for a month. It's still here.

#4 Posted by Village_Guy (2579 posts) -

Considering my beard grow real slow, I just went with all of it, and I currently have no plan to shave it.

#5 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Sex offender neckbeard that I grew in the last week cos' I can't afford new razors right now.

#6 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

Full beard because I hate goatee's and with my mustache I look completely insane.

#7 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Wiry neckbeard. Seems to be all that I can grow.

#8 Posted by geirr (2574 posts) -

Pretty much this.

#9 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2993 posts) -

I already had a beard... yeah I'm one of those people...

#10 Posted by Gnubberen (770 posts) -

I thought the point of movember was to grow a moustache and nothing else... which I did.

#11 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

none

#12 Posted by Sursh (243 posts) -

stubble trouble.

#13 Posted by runnah555 (148 posts) -

I am shocked that enough people's balls have dropped on this forum to allow for facial hair growth. Bravo.

#14 Posted by Morningstar (2161 posts) -

Full facial hair growth. I look like a bloody hippie.

#15 Posted by Carryboy (676 posts) -

@runnah555 said:

I am shocked that enough people's balls have dropped on this forum to allow for facial hair growth. Bravo.

Yes quite a feat being able to grow facial hair, brilliant insight.

Anyone go big?

By that i mean this http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

#16 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Somebody break out the chart!

I'm a Short Boxed Beard, I guess.
#17 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I can't grow facial hair so none.

#18 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@runnah555 said:

Don't worry, you'll get there someday. 
#19 Posted by Chop (1997 posts) -

None because my boss is an unfun turd.

#20 Posted by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

The coveted Alex Navarro.

#21 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

This thread is insensitive to people who can't grow beards. Like me. Fuck all of you who participate in it.

#22 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@FlemmingM said:

I thought the point of movember was to grow a moustache and nothing else... which I did.

Yes, that's Movember. No Shave November is just something that isn't in support of charity and don't raise any money for testicular and prostate cancer. 
But everyone who does the Movember thing donated money to those charities. 

I went with the No Shave Thing and just donated money anyway, funny how that works =D
#23 Posted by dabe (299 posts) -

I have a beard at the moment, as any respecting man should. I also partook in a collective photograph with comedian north east England based Patrick Monohan and several other mustachio'd men last week.

#24 Posted by jaxjaggywires (70 posts) -

I've had the beard going all month....short boxed.

#25 Posted by NegativeCero (3003 posts) -
@crusader8463

I can't grow facial hair so none.

Same.
#26 Edited by Jaqen_HGhar (898 posts) -

I already had a beard going, so I just maintained that and went from a Short Boxed Beard to more of a Ducktail one.

Edit: I also noticed no-one posts any images of their beards. Is this because people don't want to show themselves, or do you feel it would seem like some sort of bragging? Just wondering, as I expected plenty of bearded faces when I entered the thread.

#27 Posted by Tomzombie (397 posts) -

the Abe Lincoln one.

#28 Posted by ProfessorEss (7376 posts) -

I'm rockin a kickass handlebar.

Can't decide if I want to keep it going through December and get some real Sam Elliot shit going on.

#29 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -
@ZeForgotten
@runnah555 said:

Don't worry, you'll get there someday. 
Boom!
#30 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -

Full Stache.

#31 Posted by Yorkin (142 posts) -

Short boxed beard.

#32 Posted by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

Patchy and unsynchronized with the universe.

#33 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Circle Beard

#34 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I had a pretty nice bushy long beard going up until a couple days ago. I had a job interview so I shaved.

#35 Posted by Milkman (16798 posts) -

I got the Gerstmann syndrome.

#36 Posted by Spaceyoghurt (162 posts) -

Been maintaining a handsome stubble. Keeping the neck and the cheeks smooth. Sometimes I go full beard, but ladies like it more this way, and it doesn't itch.

#37 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

I'm rocking an 'Honest Abe' since about a decade. Not quite as coarse and wild, but you get the the gist of it.

Also - any facial hair with a mustache component is for people who like snot, and dislike kissing and pussy and food - and live in general disregard for hygiene and females. Ironic dicks, in most cases.

*throwing down the gauntlet*

#38 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I better see someone trying to grow that Super Mario mustache portrayed in the picture posted earlier.

#39 Posted by Ben_H (3361 posts) -

I have to keep my face shaved clean for work or we have to wear masks so nothing. 

However, one guy at work had one of the best Fu Manchus I have ever seen. People have been begging him to keep it.

#40 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@FlemmingM said:

I think it's just not to shave, so most people would get both.

#41 Posted by Wes899 (2115 posts) -

I've always rocked full sideburns/beard. All year, every year. November is just another month.

#42 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

The same beard as always.

#43 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

None. My beard growth is a disgrace to manliness.

#44 Posted by RazielCuts (2954 posts) -

I just realised looking at that chart, the 'Soul Patch' could also be called the 'Inverse Hitler'/'Inverse Chaplin'. I'm going between the Box and Hollywoodian at the mo / general hobo.

#45 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3835 posts) -

I have Jeff Gerstman quality facial hair so I didn't bother. Also have considered laser removal of that weak ass shit. There is no upside to it.

#46 Posted by johncallahan (566 posts) -

I have a beard all year and only shave it during November.

#47 Posted by akeripper4 (153 posts) -

the usual let it grow minus mustache trimming since this one likes eating without it being in the way