What new albums are you listening to now?

• 150 results
wakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151  Edited By wakka

I've been listening to cssc and their album The Lonely Robot. cssc is a post-rock instrumental band. I've been listening to more instrumental stuff lately, I kind of prefer it since it leaves so much to my imagination.

I've also dug Rustie, The Cinematic Orchestra, and Squarepusher, all of whom I discovered thru Sleeping Dogs. Out of the three, I think I'd recommend TCO the most. I really like the track All That You Give off of the album Every Day (this album also features Burn Out, from Sleeping Dogs).

P.S. Oh yea, you can download Lonely Robot from cssc's Bandcamp here. It's free so check it out!

P.P.S. Forgot ... chiptune has been another recent fascination of mine. For those who are not familiar, chiptune is a type of music you'll instantly recognize anyway, since it sounds like the music featured in retro consoles. I recommend Vurgon by Ario. It can be downloaded for free here, along with a ton of other chiptune albums. Look around. :)

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Been listening to Muse's The 2nd Law on vinyl. Went and seen both their shows in Toronto last week. Nobody puts on a show like Muse. What an experience.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wakka:

If youre into TCO id recommend Submotion Orchestra, theyre kinda doing TCO with an emphasis on sub bass.

Heres a mix of their songs

Loading Video...

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

Nothing new right now. I'm really excited for the new Queens of the Stome Age record this June though.

wakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#155  Edited By wakka

@zenmastah Wow, that's really dope. I'm definitely going to get those guys in my library. Thanks for the recommendation, duder!