• 138 results
#1 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

#2 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

Not trying to start a debate here, just interested in seeing how this plays out. Let's keep it civil. :)

#3 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

Flying Spaghetti Monster

#4 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Not all of those are religions, and you're missing quite a few very popular ones.

#5 Posted by Butler (384 posts) -

We are all gods.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

no Sikhism? no Buddhism? no Shinto?

this poll is bull D:

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36090 posts) -

I was assuming that this was in alphabetical order, but since that's all out of whack, I am now confused about the ordering choice.

#8 Posted by NTM (7281 posts) -

None of the above, I don't have a religion, but I'm neither agnostic nor atheist. :O

#9 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

I was assuming that this was in alphabetical order, but since that's all out of whack, I am now confused about the ordering choice.

Just ones that came to mind. I'm aware I missed some, but I can't change it unfortunately.

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4252 posts) -

Communism.

#11 Posted by Grimmrobe (199 posts) -

A and B aren't religions.

And neither am I.

#12 Posted by TurboMan (7421 posts) -

This thread again! I'm sure nobody is going to bad mouth anyone based on their beliefs.

#13 Posted by Wraxend (553 posts) -

Atheism isn't a religion. However I'm glad that and agnostics are the highest scoring at the moment.

#14 Posted by Jace (1092 posts) -

Atheism and Agnosticism are not religions, please fix your broken poll.

#15 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4331 posts) -

Atheist and like someone else said, atheism and agnosticism are not religions. Can we please stop having these stupid threads/polls?

#16 Posted by Grimmrobe (199 posts) -

@pyromagnestir said:

Communism.

This.

:

#17 Posted by SMTDante89 (2550 posts) -

Christianity.

#18 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1554 posts) -

@Grimmrobe said:

A and B aren't religions.

And neither am I.

Even though I voted for A thats true. Especially Atheism is not a faith, its the absence of faith.

#19 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1358 posts) -

Don't i need to believe in Christianity to be a Satanist?

#20 Posted by captain_clayman (3319 posts) -

Atheism isn't a religion, but I am an atheist.

#21 Posted by Ben_H (3316 posts) -

I am irreligious I suppose. I've never had anything to do with religion my whole life so it isn't something I think about ever. I really don't care about it at all. I guess I am technically an atheist but it is more that I don't reject the idea of god because there never was that idea for me to begin with. I don't debate religion. It isn't worth my time to.

#22 Posted by Animasta (14650 posts) -

@NTM said:

None of the above, I don't have a religion, but I'm neither agnostic nor atheist. :O

... that would mean you are agnostic if you don't have a religion but aren't an atheist.

#23 Posted by Butler (384 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

This thread again! I'm sure nobody is going to bad mouth anyone based on their beliefs.

I don't like your belief that no one will bad mouth other people based on their beliefs and I don't like you! I'm bad mouthing you good sir in front of all the denizens of this fine community! Good day!

#24 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

If you mean, do I believe that there are religions that people practice? Then all of them.

If you mean, do I practice any religion? No.

Atheism is not a religion.

Oh, and you've missed several major religions.

#25 Posted by Aetheldod (3514 posts) -

@thebunnyhunter: Why yes yes you do :P

#26 Posted by Levius (1084 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

I am irreligious I suppose. I've never had anything to do with religion my whole life so it isn't something I think about ever. I really don't care about it at all. I guess I am technically an atheist but it is more that I don't reject the idea of god because there never was that idea for me to begin with. I don't debate religion. It isn't worth my time to.

I'm basically this too.

#27 Posted by Gamer_152 (14058 posts) -

I'm an agnostic atheist, although that's not a religion of course, that's the opposite.

#28 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

A mod mentioned we have Scientologists around.

#29 Posted by DillonWerner (1526 posts) -

I'm agnostic, but I like to say I philosophically follow Buddha's teachings.

#30 Posted by Spaceyoghurt (159 posts) -

Well, I don't consider myself a follower of religion, but the philosophical principles of Taoism are really appealing to me.

#31 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

I don't have one. I live my life by the rule of letting people do whatever they want in life that makes them happy as long as that doesn't prevent others from doing the same.

#32 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Anti-Theist/Atheist.

It's not a religion, either. It's an absence of one.

#33 Posted by PandaBear (1310 posts) -

Flying spaghetti monster.

#34 Posted by AlexW00d (6191 posts) -

I believe what I believe, not what someone tells me to believe :)

#35 Edited by Sumbog (481 posts) -

I'm Christian, baptised Catholic, but I lean more towards Lutheran and iconoclastic sects in my beliefs (I like simple religion).

What is a Wicca? Edit: Oh, well thats weird I guess.

#36 Posted by Daneian (1208 posts) -

Replace 'atheism' with 'science' then 'belief' with 'conclusion'.

#37 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Top two are kind of the opposite of what you're actually asking.

#38 Edited by UlquioKani (1029 posts) -

Lets get some Buddhism up in this bitch. Also Buddhism isn't really a religion either

#39 Posted by Chaser324 (6342 posts) -

Poorly phrased question with a glaring lack of an "Other" option.

I am an atheist, but that's really not an appropriate response to the question stated in the title.

#40 Posted by JasonR86 (9611 posts) -

Whenever I'm asked I always say I'm a "Jason type of Christian." Which means I'm a Christian but don't care to put any extra labels on it.

#41 Edited by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

I can be that one guy who says the painfully obvious and previously stated fact that Atheism and Agnosticism aren't religions even though I probably voted for one of them anyways. I can also be that one duder who shouts childish things such as "Flying Spaghetti Monster" or "Magical Wizard Explosions". Or if i'm feeling adventurous, I can just participate in this how it was meant to be participated in and just tell you all what I believe in and hope that no one insults me for my beliefs.

All your religions/beliefs and lack thereof(s) are pretty so instead of fighting why don't we all just make out or something? Except you Scientology. You are not invited.

#42 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

I'm the delicious kind.

#43 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

I'm pretty sure that the OP knows that atheism and agnosticism aren't religions, but excluding them as options would be silly. It's not as though they're not extremely pertinent.

#44 Posted by talkingtoast (85 posts) -

I think I'd peg myself as a Deist.

It is, basically, the belief in an unspecified higher power, that either doesn't/cannot meddle in the affairs of others. That higher power created the universe, and then left it to tick, much like a clock maker would a clock. Deists do not follow any scriptures, and have no specific rituals.

Either that, or I'm an atheist. I'm not quite sure, the universe is just so complicated.

#45 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

Did someone say the dollar already? How about the Force? Q would be a wild god. Thou I think tits and ass are most men's religion.

#46 Posted by Unmada (68 posts) -

Pantheism. Universe and divinity are synonymous in my view.

#47 Posted by DisquisedJustin (39 posts) -

I'm a Christian, though I'm not one of thoese annoying Conservative Political Christians you see all the time on the news. I'm a Christian who, believe it or not, believes that while Jesus is my savior, I also don't believe that religion should be mixed w/ politics because I believe that everyone, regardless of their religion, should be given equal rights, regardless of if I agree with their beliefs or lifestyles or not. For example, while I don't agree with Gay marriage, I'm also not opposed to it either because it doesn't affect my life in any meaningful way myself, also, I have friends who are Gay, and while I dissagree with their choice to act on their lustful feelings, I respect their choice to live that way and love them just the same. So, I'd say I'm a Lfet-Wing Christian, because I lean more on Liberal policies in Politics, but still hold my own personal Christian values.

#48 Posted by handlas (2661 posts) -

You can't label me man!

...A.

#49 Posted by GunGunW (60 posts) -

Undecided as of this moment, but I'm some sort of Protestant. I prefer the King James and New King James versions of the bible.

#50 Posted by NTM (7281 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@NTM said:

... that would mean you are agnostic if you don't have a religion but aren't an atheist.

The :O meant I was kidding, but it's nice you could work that out, ha ha.