• 50 results
#1 Edited by isomeri (1223 posts) -

What's in yo' fridge, duders? I'm hoping to see some strange foreign foods and hear short descriptions of the contents.

My fridge has probably never been this full, but I partially blame/thank that on buying way too much stuff for the May Day celebrations. Inside you'll find beer. Like at least 7 liters of beer. Also boring stuff like eggs, butter, OJ, ham, mayo, yogurt and such. And there's a lot of fresh veggies like salad, tomatoes, celery and apples in the boxes below. Probably the weirdest thing in there are some rum-raisins I made myself and sima (a traditional Finnish beverage made by fermenting lemons, raisins, yeast and sugar).

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13135 posts) -

Healthy crap.

#3 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4329 posts) -

Sustenance

#4 Posted by Marcsman (3113 posts) -

Beer, vodka and cheese. I keep it simple.

#5 Edited by uniform (1832 posts) -

Condiments, case of coca-cola (12), and some old apples I keep forgetting to throw out.

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14340 posts) -

Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Turkey Ham. Chicken. Curry sauce. Naan bread. Milk. Butter. Eggs.

I think that's everything. I don't stock up and do a big weekly shop, I just buy what I need on the day I need it.

#7 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

I live alone so this is actually more than normal.

#8 Posted by Winternet (8004 posts) -

Yeah... I'm not taking a picture of my fridge.

#9 Posted by RandomHero666 (3181 posts) -

I think this threads hidden purpose will be to find out who keeps ketchup in their fridge.

I'll take a pic if mine later if I remember. Not much in there though.

#10 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Mainly food. I do have some severed limbs in there though, just don't tell anyone.

#11 Edited by Video_Game_King (35982 posts) -

Healthy crap.

The exact opposite.

#12 Posted by mlarrabee (2885 posts) -

I was hoping this was a multi-choice poll that included all food products. 'Cause I'm sure not posting pictures of my fridge for you perverts!

But it's actually pretty empty at the moment.

#13 Edited by isomeri (1223 posts) -

I think this threads hidden purpose will be to find out who keeps ketchup in their fridge.

I do keep my ketchup in the fridge and my mustard in the cupboard.

#14 Edited by SmilingPig (1337 posts) -

#15 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

Hundreds of dead cats.

#16 Posted by Hamst3r (4450 posts) -

The real action happens in the freezer.

#17 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

Empty vegetable bin bros unite!

#18 Edited by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Usually it's mostly beer, but my drinking buddy deployed so I keep most of my beer over at my girlfriend's house.

#19 Posted by ajamafalous (11845 posts) -

Literally only alcohol.

#20 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2004 posts) -

I share my fridge with my roommates and the only thing of mine in there is that I'm down to my last yuengling.

I need to buy more beer.

#21 Edited by 49th (2687 posts) -

Food things. It's mostly healthy stuff: two drawers of vegetables, quite a few jars of condiments like mustard, leftovers, obligatory eggs, milk, and bacon, fuck it let me take a picture-

There's stuff on the door too but you'll never know what.

#22 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@49th: You have some weirdly shaped jugs there.

#23 Posted by 49th (2687 posts) -

@jams said:

The milk cartons? That's how most milk is sold in the UK, it has a handle as part of the container.

You can still get the American style cartons with the screw lid, just depends what brand of milk you get.

#24 Posted by poveren (85 posts) -

That's a lot of unhealthy food!

Also, didn't realize Mountain Dew was so popular.

#25 Posted by AziMuttyo (82 posts) -

A dead woman

#26 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@49th said:

@jams said:

The milk cartons? That's how most milk is sold in the UK, it has a handle as part of the container.

You can still get the American style cartons with the screw lid, just depends what brand of milk you get.

We get them like that too, just not as tall. I thought you guys got them in bladder packs? Or is that just Canadians?

#27 Posted by Red12b (9074 posts) -

my fridge is the subject litigation, i'm not willing to go on the record about the contents of my fridge.

#28 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@psylah said:

Hundreds of dead cats.

What the fuck. "It's not that uncommon". Seriously?

#29 Edited by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

@psylah said:

Hundreds of dead cats.

What the fuck. "It's not that uncommon". Seriously?

Why did you have to go and post this?

#30 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@immortalsaiyan: It is pretty damn disturbing to watch. I wish I didn't watch it.

#31 Edited by 49th (2687 posts) -

@jams said:

@49th said:

@jams said:

We get them like that too, just not as tall. I thought you guys got them in bladder packs? Or is that just Canadians?

We also get the shorter ones here, but I'm pretty sure it's just Canadians who get weird bags of milk.

#32 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

@immortalsaiyan: It is pretty damn disturbing to watch. I wish I didn't watch it.

Same here. Was that from "hoarders" I never actually watched that show.

#33 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

It said Hoarders from the title at the top. I know because I was trying to look at anything else other than what was on the screen. I had to turn it off right as they opened the fridge.

#34 Posted by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

@jams said:

@immortalsaiyan said:

@laserbolts said:

It said Hoarders from the title at the top. I know because I was trying to look at anything else other than what was on the screen. I had to turn it off right as they opened the fridge.

I wonder how so many kittens died? I mean cats are supposed to live a decent amount of time. Did she just not feed them or something and is she in jail now?

#35 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

@jams said:

@immortalsaiyan said:

@laserbolts said:

I wonder how so many kittens died? I mean cats are supposed to live a decent amount of time. Did she just not feed them or something and is she in jail now?

The start of the clip said one of the cats died from abestos or something like that. The environment there must be very unhealthy. Many of the dead cats were young. I am betting their underdeveloped bodies and lungs can't handle the harsh environment. Man, that is really upsetting.

#36 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2193 posts) -

@jams said:

Dude we totally have the same fridge! Except everything is mirrored

#37 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2193 posts) -

Woah woah wait a tick. What's wrong with keeping Ketchup in the fridge?

#38 Edited by Jams (2959 posts) -

@jams said:

what do you mean mirrored? You doors hinges are on the left side? Is it a Whirlpool?

#39 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2193 posts) -

@jams said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@jams said:

what do you mean mirrored? You doors hinges are on the left side? Is it a Whirlpool?

Like my door swings to the left instead of the right like yours and that compartment next to your case of pepsi is on the other side.

#40 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@jams said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@jams said:

Like my door swings to the left instead of the right like yours and that compartment next to your case of pepsi is on the other side.

How does it feel living in Bizzaro World?

#41 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2193 posts) -

@jams said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@jams said:

@oscar__explosion said:

@jams said:

How does it feel living in Bizzaro World?

It's hot and kinda lame.

#42 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

@jams: Two open things of ketchup? You mad man!

#43 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

@jams: Two open things of ketchup? You mad man!

Well I should probably throw one since it's been there for about a year now. It was like a 60 cent katsup kind and pretty terrible. I finally threw away the mustard one.

#44 Posted by Einherjan (582 posts) -

Mine's pretty empty right now otherwise I'd share. I have some Blue Light in there that's about it.

#45 Posted by rflx (573 posts) -

Nothing.

#46 Posted by itspizza (428 posts) -

Leinenkugel's summer shandy would be the most interesting thing

#47 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@hamst3r: Coke Vanilla? What kind of a monster are you?

#48 Edited by Hamst3r (4450 posts) -

@hamst3r: Coke Vanilla? What kind of a monster are you?

I am a professional soda drinker and reviewer, which makes me 100% correct when I say that vanilla cola is awesome! Sometimes I mix my own, with regular cola and vanilla syrup, so I can add more vanilla!

#49 Edited by Sursh (243 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

ding, ding, ding. we have a winner.

#50 Posted by SMTDante89 (2545 posts) -

On Campus: A few bottles of water and PB&J Uncrustables.

At Home: No idea.