• 105 results
#1 Edited by Aegon (5497 posts) -

Currently when I'm indoors it's just the standard t-shirt and jeans. Outdoors I'll add a long-sleeve shirt or maybe an open cardigan. During winter / spring I wear a hooded trench coat (georgio armani, apparently) that I've grown to like quite a bit. I'm thinking of changing to chinos and loafers, and maybe getting some better dress shirts to go with the cardigans.

What's your style? Do you care? You can post pics if you want.

Also an important question when it comes to style, what about comfort? What balance do you strike with yours?

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

A long, black cloak and my Crown.

#3 Edited by notdavid (837 posts) -

T shirt + sweat pants. Occasionally I wear jeans if I want to class it up.

#4 Posted by Aegon (5497 posts) -

A long, black cloak and my Crown.

Nothing but your birthday suit under that cloak, huh.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@aegon:

By that logic, you're naked under your clothes, too.

#6 Edited by Aegon (5497 posts) -

@aegon:

I have undergarments, sir. A simple blow of the wind will not expose me to the world.

#7 Posted by Patman99 (1579 posts) -

A housecoat that is a little too short and leaves not enough to the imagination.

#8 Edited by falserelic (5412 posts) -

The thread title reminded me of that song in yakuza 4. Where you had to dress up those hostress girls, and make them look like a lady.

#9 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4202 posts) -

T-shirts and button ups. I like skinny jeans a little. Etnies.

Actually, this is my favorite hoodie I wear. @_@

#10 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Business casual when I'm out doing things, shirt and jeans for relaxing.

#11 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2244 posts) -

I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy. Occasionally I would wear a opened up long sleave shirt.

#12 Edited by csl316 (8453 posts) -

T-shirt and jeans. Depending on weather, add a hoodie, subtract pants for shorts.

Sitting at work every day wearing a tie just makes me go for comfort when I'm out of there.

#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@aegon said:

@video_game_king said:

@aegon:

I have undergarments, sir. A simple blow of the wind will not expose me to the world.

Nor will it I.

#14 Edited by believer258 (11802 posts) -

A t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

#15 Posted by clumsyninja1 (817 posts) -

Shorts, everywhere. Also, robes.

#17 Posted by LeYcH (216 posts) -

When I'm at home or at work I wear tracksuit bottoms, a random T-shirt and a jacket.

When I'm going out I wear skinnys, converse, and either a hoodie or a jacket.

#18 Edited by CaLe (3959 posts) -

It's pretty cool but I'm bald so it doesn't matter what I wear, the bald head ruins everything. Especially my life.

#19 Posted by Stonyman65 (2678 posts) -

Casual. Jeans/shorts and a T shirt. Sometimes in the winter I might put a long sleeved button down shirt over top.

That's about it.

#20 Posted by Aegon (5497 posts) -

@cale said:

It's pretty cool but I'm bald so it doesn't matter what I wear, the bald head ruins everything. Especially my life.

Way to throw dark, man.

#21 Posted by CaLe (3959 posts) -

@aegon: Thanks for teaching me a new phrase. I like that. I do tend to throw dark, but I'm not at the Jeff level of darkness throwing quite yet.

#22 Posted by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

Business for my job, either business casual or full suit depending.

Me time is t-shirt and shorts or jeans depending on the time of year, collared shirt and jeans if going somewhere a little nicer, and typically my leather jacket or my trenchcoat if cold enough.

#23 Posted by TooWalrus (13169 posts) -

A t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

Yep. Some running shoes complete the look of "I'm a guy who gives a fuck, but not that much of a fuck." Not a shorts wearing man-child, or a sweatpants wearing hobo. Just a guy.

...not that I'd judge or anything.

#24 Posted by 49th (2732 posts) -

T-shirts with cool designs and jeans. If it's cold I'll wear a jacket/hoodie, and if it's freezing I'll also wear a coat.

#25 Posted by erhard (399 posts) -

Tennis shoes, loose‐fitting blue jeans, a Cheetos‐covered anime t‐shirt, an oversized leather coat, and a black fedora.

#26 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

Fig leaf.

#27 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Depends on the time of year. Usually T-shirts and shorts in the summer, and long sleeve shirts and jeans or cargos in the winter.

#28 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

suit and tie

#29 Edited by ShaggE (6422 posts) -

I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy, but I do love the occasional overly-fancy wear, and hats even more so. I'm especially partial to the top hat.

I'll happily forgo comfort to look properly ridiculous.

#30 Posted by mrpandaman (864 posts) -

Just a bow tie.

#31 Posted by Ezakael (935 posts) -

Jeans all day every day unless it's summer. I prefer long sleeve shirts over T-shirts but I'll wear a T-Shirt if it's really hot out.

#32 Posted by SMTDante89 (2564 posts) -

T-shirt and jeans, with a hoodie or a heavy coat during the winter depending on how cold it is and how long I expect to stay outside.

#33 Edited by MentalDisruption (1622 posts) -

Usually a long sleeved shirt with buttons like a dress shirt or a henley. During the summer I'll wear the occasional short sleeved band shirt or something with a design. For pants I stick with blue jeans, khakis, or cargo shorts. During the winter I'll throw my brown leather jacket on for the extra warmth.

#34 Posted by Coafi (1483 posts) -

I'm a goth.

I'm kidding. :D

#35 Edited by mlarrabee (2927 posts) -

Denim jeans and a black or grey blank T-shirt.

If I'm leaving the house I'll usually put a button-down and a sweater over that.

If I want to tell the world, "That's right, I don't care what you think," I'll put my Giant Bomb hoodie over it instead.

EDIT: Oh, my sock box is nothing but woolen REIs. My shoes are either my Vasques or whatever I bought at Goodwill last year.

#36 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Black skinny jeans cos' they go with everything from dress shirts to t-shirts plus my leather jacket. And if I'm out clubbing I'll Travolta the fuck up with white trousers

#37 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

I generally go with the 'I don't know what I'm doing' style.

#38 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

jeans, t-shirt and an open button-up usually

#39 Posted by BeachThunder (11847 posts) -

Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
Nothing at all.

#40 Posted by Beforet (2916 posts) -

lazy fuck up, most of the time

#41 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1073 posts) -

T-shirt and Jorts (jean shorts. Is that how that would be spelled?) during spring/summer. Long-sleeve shirts and jean pants + water resistant jacket for fall/winter.

#42 Posted by Deadmanforking (575 posts) -

Jeans plus t-shirt and/or shirt. That's really all I wear.

#43 Posted by tread311 (356 posts) -

I've kind of gone down the Vinny path of dressing when not at work. Plain black t-shirt and jeans. I hate picking out what to wear so I've been trying to simplify.

#44 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I thought this was an Animal Crossing thread... Maybe I need to stop playing that game so much and return to real life...

#45 Edited by Capum15 (4876 posts) -

T-Shirt and Shorts for most of the time; Sweat Pants when it's well into winter. Usually keep wearing shorts until it snows or has a crazy cold wind chill. Visor and Jacket when I go outside (though with the current Summer weather - no jacket).

#46 Edited by skelington_ (292 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

This is the correct answer.

#47 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Cam'ron socks

#48 Posted by Scrawnto (2440 posts) -

Boxers at home or pajamas if it's especially cold.

Mostly slacks and single-color, non-branded t-shirts at work. Slacks and a button-up, if I'm hitting the town, sometimes with a tie.

If it's cold, I'll wear a flannel shirt over the t-shirt or a nice sweater over a button-up.

I used to wear a lot of henleys, but all of the henleys I own are too big for me. When I got them, I thought I'd grow into them. I didn't. I'm trying to dress a little better these days, so I've been building up a wardrobe of clothes that do fit.

#49 Posted by Darkstorn (464 posts) -

Here in Northern California most people wear a plaid longsleeve and jeans, myself included. Polos and shorts in summer. Sometimes I see punk and/or hipster wear as well although I don't try to pull it off.

#50 Posted by JouselDelka (967 posts) -

standard jeans and plain minimal shirts