#1 Posted by switchit (119 posts) -

Hi all

I'm trying to finish most games i'm interested in from this gen before the next one arrives and would love to hear your thoughts on which i should start with from the following list. Keep in mind that if i have listed number 2 in a series it's because i have already completed the one before it.

I've found these games for very cheap but can't buy them all. I'm looking to buy between 2-5

• Asura's Wrath
  • Bayonetta
  • Bulletstorm
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 3
  • Rage
  • Shadows of the Damned
  • Syndicate
  • The Darkness 2

I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong thread.

#2 Edited by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Honestly even though it was fun you could probably miss out on Bulletstorm and not miss much. Also despite people shitting on it for the ending Rage was a lot of fun if you tamper your expectations and don't expect Fallout. It's a shooter that feels really good and is pretty to boot. As for everything else you'll have to ask other bombers because I am also behind and looking to knock out a few Games that Must be Played. So I would say Rage>Bulletstorm but I doubt many would agree.

#3 Posted by Davvyk (694 posts) -

If you want somthing quick fun and dirty Bulletstorm was a blast. If you want something a bit longer i loved Deus Ex.

#4 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Deus Ex: HR, Bayonetta, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the Damned; in that order.

#5 Edited by Pr1mus (3873 posts) -

Deus Ex Human Revolution is by far the best game on that list. Buy whatever else you want after that but play Deus Ex!

#6 Edited by switchit (119 posts) -

Thanks all, been great. I'm going with Deus Ex, Rage, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the Damned and Bayonetta.