What should i buy - Preparing for next gen

switchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Hi all

I'm trying to finish most games i'm interested in from this gen before the next one arrives and would love to hear your thoughts on which i should start with from the following list. Keep in mind that if i have listed number 2 in a series it's because i have already completed the one before it.

I've found these games for very cheap but can't buy them all. I'm looking to buy between 2-5

• Asura's Wrath
  • Bayonetta
  • Bulletstorm
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Gears of War 2
  • Gears of War 3
  • Rage
  • Shadows of the Damned
  • Syndicate
  • The Darkness 2

I apologize if this has been posted in the wrong thread.

D_Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By D_Bones

Honestly even though it was fun you could probably miss out on Bulletstorm and not miss much. Also despite people shitting on it for the ending Rage was a lot of fun if you tamper your expectations and don't expect Fallout. It's a shooter that feels really good and is pretty to boot. As for everything else you'll have to ask other bombers because I am also behind and looking to knock out a few Games that Must be Played. So I would say Rage>Bulletstorm but I doubt many would agree.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

If you want somthing quick fun and dirty Bulletstorm was a blast. If you want something a bit longer i loved Deus Ex.

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Deus Ex: HR, Bayonetta, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the Damned; in that order.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By pr1mus

Deus Ex Human Revolution is by far the best game on that list. Buy whatever else you want after that but play Deus Ex!

switchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By switchit

Thanks all, been great. I'm going with Deus Ex, Rage, Bulletstorm, Shadows of the Damned and Bayonetta.