What song was that?

code_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By code_monkey

At the end of today's, April 1st, Happy Hour there was a song played during the Tested bit and at the end of the show in which they also show Norm doing some "delicate" work on a carrot. So yeah, all the help would be appreciated seeing that song is now stuck in my head.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By B0nd07

I believe it's a part of a royalty free package they have.  You'd have to ask Vinny or Drew for a more specific answer.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EuanDewar

Most of the music used across all Whiskey Media sites is generally public domain stuff, stuff made by people like Phil Reno specifically for the site and Jeffs own personal music i.e Midnight Brown. Its probably not something you're going to find on youtube.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator
@EuanDewar said:
" Most of the music used across all Whiskey Media sites is generally public domain stuff, stuff made by people like Phil Reno specifically for the site and Jeffs own personal music i.e Midnight Brown. Its probably not something you're going to find on youtube. "
Actually very little Midnight Brown is used on the site at all, I've heard it in the NDX podcast before and of course Midnight Brown's '28 Hours A Day' was used as the background music for I Love Mondays but apart from that the use of it isn't too widespread. If you do want to get any Midnight Brown tracks though a lot of them can actually be found on YouTube and all of them can be downloaded for free from the Midnight Brown site.
EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By EuanDewar
@Gamer_152: Really? I thought I had heard more of it in feature videos etc. I dunno, maybe I'm having bad Gamespot flashbacks.
code_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By code_monkey

Interesting. Alright guys well thanks for the heads up and for filling me in. I'll try on finding out from Vinny or Drew and report back to share my findings. Song is still stuck in my head though. lol

Malawi1321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Malawi1321

Did you ever find out the name of that song? It's been driving me nuts too!