what type of cell phone do you currently use.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CreamyGoodness

I use 2 phones. I have a samsung ace for smartphoney stuff and a lg vantage for phone stuff. Now before you go all OMG why do you have 2 phones you 14 year old bitch let me explain. My dads work pays for all our phones and they give 2 contracts for every employee/ employee's family. we are on a bundle and we all have 2 phones. so ya w/e. im looking to replace them both witth a new one though. probaly a blackberyy 9000 bold. What phone do you have?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Just because you can doesn't mean you should have 2 phones.

I don't have a phone, because I don't want to be associated with the phone-carrying populous.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By fr0br0

Good Ol' IPhone 3G. Ah, I remember when only the cool and exclusive kids had this phone. In those days I was popular...

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CreamyGoodness
Fr0Br0 said:
"Good Ol' IPhone 3G. Ah, I remember when only the cool and exclusive kids had this phone. In those days I was popular..."
man i cant remember that time. i was thinking about getting it, but my dad`s work doesnt support the plans for it. no idea why. well the fact that data and email plans are shit could be it
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

A Samsung Behold. :)

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CreamyGoodness
SpikeSpiegel said:
"A Samsung Behold. :)"
man havent heard of that phone before. meh i googled it. It is a nice handset. wish i had something nice
HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By HairyMike87

LG Dare from Verizon.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By RetroIce4

Shitty Sanyo Katana. (Original) They apparently make phones to tvs to dishwashers...

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By c1337us

I have a Nokia N95, I dont like it anymore though so I want a new one, but it is a while before my contract allows me to upgrade without it costing me a small fortune.ve Everyone and the mum at work as an iPhone now but I actually dont really like them too much.

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Giantsquirrel

Moto Q9m. Windows Mobile is terrible.

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#11  Edited By Dimsey

Cell phones annoy me. I had some old Nokia thing for a while, but I didn't really use it and then I just chucked it.
Everyone I know has a cell phone and they're fine to use incase of some kind of emergency or something, but if you're trying to hang out with some folk and they're just sitting there texting to other folk the whole time then well... It's not fun.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By StaticFalconar

My phone is the kind that is free after rebate.

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Discorsi

Samsung Flipshot
Samsung Flipshot
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Linkyshinks

iPhone, I love mine.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15  Edited By Gunner

Wow, your 14 and you drink? And i thought i started young.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGreatGuero
Arkthemaniac said:
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should have 2 phones.
I don't have a phone, because I don't want to be associated with the phone-carrying populous.
"
I'm with you, dude. I don't have a cell phone. First of all, they're ridiculously overpriced. Secondly, I don't want to be bothered by people. Thirdly, I don't even like talking on phones. Fourthly, they never seem to last long. Fifthly, phones are annoying. Sixthly, naw... I'm just kidding, I'll stop. I think it's absolutely ridiculous and retarded that pretty much every person in the US lives by a cell phone. It's pretty pathetic.
BeatzUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BeatzUK

I use a Sony Ericcson C902 - I wanted a simple phone that takes decent quality, 5 Megapixel photos, which it does! I kind of regret not getting an iPhone, but I have an iPod touch which does everything except call people when I'm connected to a wi-fi signal.

My girlfriend is American, and it always shocks me when we go visit her family (who live in the US) and look at the phones in stores. Hopefully someone can help me out with this one - why is America so far behind with phones? Some of the handsets I see look like the ones we had in the UK four or five years ago, with cameras that are around 3 Megapixels. The current crop of free phones in the UK have 5-8 Megapixels, though I think Samsung is launching a 10 Megapixel this year. I'm thinking it may be because you have to pay for the handsets, and so the phones are sometimes limited by what the majority will be able to afford. 

My girlfriend still thinks it's really weird that handsets don't cost a penny in the UK, you just pay for the contract (which look similar to US plans in terms of minutes, texts and costs.)  
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArchScabby

Blackberry Storm.

It's alright.  The first smart phone I've ever had, and I'm pretty sure I'm not using it to it's full potential.

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Schizoid

Blackberry Pearl, my Dad decided to get an iPhone a couple months back so he gave the pearl to me. The best thing about it is the little game that came with it, called Linebreaker or something like that.

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By optimusprime223

getting my upgrade tomorrow (06/02) so think am gonna go with the sony ericsson xperia x1, since iphone doesnt let you bluetooth pics and vids to it, or indeed even take vids. When they bring out an iphone that has those basic things then I will get one, but i dont see it happening any time soon. And the reason for not having proper bluetooth in it is total bullshit.

Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

I'm thinking about getting the Sony Ericcson Xperia X1.  It looks pretty cool and Sony Ericcson make really good reliable phones unlike Nokia or Samsung.  Also Cybershot is a lot more than a gimick, it really does seem to improve the quality of shots.

Anybody got an X1?  How is it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimsey said:
"Cell phones annoy me. I had some old Nokia thing for a while, but I didn't really use it and then I just chucked it.
Everyone I know has a cell phone and they're fine to use incase of some kind of emergency or something, but if you're trying to hang out with some folk and they're just sitting there texting to other folk the whole time then well... It's not fun.
"
You could be more interesting so people would rather talk to you than other people :P

Just joshing. I've got an beat up Sony Ericsson Cybershot K800, but the lately the battery's been giving out in the middle of conversations. It's really annoying, so I'm gonna go out and have a lookee at phones later today.
Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23  Edited By optimusprime223
IncredibleBulk92 said:
"I'm thinking about getting the Sony Ericcson Xperia X1.  It looks pretty cool and Sony Ericcson make really good reliable phones unlike Nokia or Samsung.  Also Cybershot is a lot more than a gimick, it really does seem to improve the quality of shots.

Anybody got an X1?  How is it?"
well when i get mine will let you know!
Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

Oh awesome.  I'm gonna get buy it next week if the interview for the DVLA goes well.

I'm still using a K800i right now and I don't have a single problem with it but after roughly 3 years with it the battery is really starting to drain.  It's either replace the battery or replace the phone.  My wallet says to replace the battery, the geek in me wants me to replace the phone.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Osaladin

Palm Treo 700w. My contract ends in June, so I'll probably be getting a new phone by then, not sure what I'll get though, maybe a Blackberry Curve.

arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By arkasai
Giantsquirrel said:
"Moto Q9m. Windows Mobile is terrible."
Yeah Windows Mobile is a pile of crap.  Swapped it out for a home brew ARM9 compatable Linux distribution on my old HTC 8525.  Friend of mine and I compiled the kernel but could never get tethering to work : / I still much preferred using Linux on my mobile, till the hardware finally gave out.  It was a honking brick of a smart phone, so the many drops it endured eventually led to its demise.  I use an LG Shine now.
dhandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dhandle

Nothing wrong with Windows Mobile, most complaints from people who overload their phones with apps and expect the phone to work like a home computer.
I have the HTC Libra or S720 from Telus, we were even offered a free upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.1 from HTC, even after more than a year that the phone has been out. And with 6.1, the updates are amazing, made the OS more stable and runs much faster.
I work as an IT tech and get to use all the different devices, this was my first one with WM, but enjoy all the other OS also. It's really up to your preference, good luck with your new phone hunting.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hexpane

Company issued blackberry , about 3 years old.  Everyone is jizzing over the iphones but I'm not impressed w/ the current versions.  I'll wait til the next hardware revision to upgrade. (unless the economy gets worse and hits my currently unaffected industry)

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By erinfizz

Sony Ericsson 750i. It's old, but has a nice camera. I really, realllllly want an Android G1, but no 3g TMobile service in my area yet.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#30  Edited By citizenkane

It's just a standard Nokia.  Nothing fancy at all.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheHBK

I have an HTC Touch Pro.  I love this thing.  Wish the OS was a little faster but since this thing is so badass, I should be able to upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.5 and 7 when they are out which should make it faster.

lebkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lebkin

I recently got an ENV2 from Verizon.  A nice, functional phone, with a full QWERTY keyboard.  Free for me with a new 2-year contract.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Megalon

I recently got a Motorola Zine ZN5. It's got a badass 5 megapixel camera on it, which is the main reason I got it. No fancy keyboard or anything like that though, just small with a high quality camera. 

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jayge_
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

A Samsung E250. I've had it for about a year and a half. I used to upgrade phones all the time, but I've realized that it's pretty pointless really, when all I end up using it as is a phone, I hardly ever bother with any of the other fancy features.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Black_Raven

I don't have a phone believe it or not.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By grilledcheez

I have a Samsung Gleam...really good phone but the external speakers are really weak.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CreamyGoodness
Gunner said:
"Wow, your 14 and you drink? And i thought i started young."
what?
xCJES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xCJES

I have an LG Instinct, because in the shitty isolated town i live iPhones aren't supported.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By RHCPfan24

iPhone 3G. I love it!

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CreamyGoodness

does anyone have an original iphone, my friend does. just wondering if anyone else still uses those

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CreamyGoodness

does anyone have an original iphone, my friend does. just wondering if anyone else still uses those

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#43  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
CreamyGoodness said:
"does anyone have an original iphone, my friend does. just wondering if anyone else still uses those"
I know someone who has one. I'm pretty sure there isn't a huge difference between the old iphone and the new one, apart from the speed of internet access (due to the 3G) and the price.
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Player1
Arkthemaniac said:
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should have 2 phones.
"
I mean, I'm down with the whole non conforming thing...but thats just stupid.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I'm still using my Samsung D500. It's old, but it is still chugging along.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By LiquidPrince

No Caption Provided
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CreamyGoodness
LiquidPrince said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
that phone looks horendous for texting
HiroSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HiroSeven

I have the motorola Q, it's a decent phone, planner, alarm clock, camera, media player and its great for texting. It's the only form of handheld music player that I have, so its a great investment so far. The only thing that sucks are the monthly payments on it...

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Something like this.  Don't have a cell phone, don't really need one.  Had my old phone for about 5 years.  I also don't use it much.  Since I contact all my family and friends online.  Phones seem rather pointless these days.  For guys like me, who aren't "On the go."  I talk to all my friends through the 360 headset now, or the WoW one.

If I did have a cell.  I would want a Iphone.  All the features on those seems nice.  But no point in paying for a over priced monthly plan that I don't need.  Kinda wish I did, thoe.  Then I could show people how cool I am, with my Soulja Boy ring tone.