What types of exercises do you struggle with the most?

• 64 results
haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really hate treadmills.

I can do 20 miles a week in most weather and enjoy myself. But doing 2 miles on a treadmill is just boring. Too much noise, nothing to look at and no hills is just not fun at all.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

My squats are lagging as currently I can deadlift 405, bench press 305, and only squat 315.

I'm fairly happy with all of these but I want them to get better, and hopefully balance out my squats soon.

NathanStack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Yesterday I've over-trained. I increase the weight volume and was working different parts of my body. I trained to failure on each set, and hit it until I couldn't do no fucking more. Today I feel nothing but intense pain, it feels wonderful. Now I know had a great effective workout. I always got to push my body to its limits, then once I reach my limit I got to increase my limit. I want to get stronger and transform myself for the better.

Hell I had days where I workout for hours, or walk to the gym at night even when I worked out during the day. Like CT Fletcher says ''it has to become an obsession'' to get what you desire.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

Yesterday I've over-trained. I increase the weight volume and was working different parts of my body. I trained to failure on each set, and hit it until I couldn't do no fucking more. Today I feel nothing but intense pain, it feels wonderful. Now I know had a great effective workout. I always got to push my body to its limits, then once I reach my limit I got to increase my limit. I want to get stronger and transform myself for the better.

Hell I had days where I workout for hours, or walk to the gym at night even when I worked out during the day. Like CT Fletcher says ''it has to become an obsession'' to get what you desire.

Doesn't that just lead to intense fatigue and causing more damage? You need time to rest

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falserelic said:

Doesn't that just lead to intense fatigue and causing more damage? You need time to rest

That's true

Usually I hit weights three times a week, and do cardio on my off days. On the weekends I usually take breaks from working out, but at the very beginning when I first started exercising last year. I would workout every single day doing nothing but cardio, even when I was sick or in pain I would still workout. It help take my mind off of things that was going on in my life, and I didn't want to give myself excuses of not training, its just something I'm use too.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

@mildmolasses said:

@falserelic said:

That's true

Usually I hit weights three times a week, and do cardio on my off days. On the weekends I usually take breaks from working out, but at the very beginning when I first started exercising last year. I would workout every single day doing nothing but cardio, even when I was sick or in pain I would still workout. It help take my mind off of things that was going on in my life, and I didn't want to give myself excuses of not training, its just something I'm use too.

I get that. I'm on an 8 day cycle, with today being my one off day. It's driving me crazy to not go for a jog, but since I did my leg workout yesterday, I need to give them a chance to rest. So in the meantime, I will drink my green tea and study and be really antsy

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usually on the days where I'm chilling out. I might drink coffee or have a cheat meal. Sometimes I might get greedy and end up having a cheat day, but I can't help out.

I like to go on giantbomb to kill sometime, or go on youtube. Most of the times I watch fitness channels. Though its ironic because when I was 330 pounds, fitness was the last thing on my mind, but somehow I grew to love it. Nowadays fitness channels just helps me stay motivated, and to me there fun to watch.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

I can't wait until I've reached that day. Where I become one sick mothafucka..

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I've got a really weak right knee, lack of cartilage or something, I've never had it looked at. Anyway, squats and lunges and what have you make it pop on almost every rep - it's a very uncomfortable feeling and if what I'm doing is taxing enough, it can often feel like I'm on the verge of doing myself some lasting harm. For that reason I focus less on my legs than I probably ought to.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By falserelic

I've got a really weak right knee, lack of cartilage or something, I've never had it looked at. Anyway, squats and lunges and what have you make it pop on almost every rep - it's a very uncomfortable feeling and if what I'm doing is taxing enough, it can often feel like I'm on the verge of doing myself some lasting harm. For that reason I focus less on my legs than I probably ought to.

Its probably best to have a doctor check it out, just to make sure everything is alright with your knee.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ones that don't get me places. I cannot justify getting on a treadmill or indoor bike and then run or pedal my way to nowhere. For me exercise needs to integrated into travel or recreation.

Also cock pushups.... those are tough.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to days where I workout at home. I usually find ways to improvise to get a good workout. For most part I make sure to get a half hour exercise going on, but that's only when I'm unable to go to the gym. Me personally I don't like exercising at home much, it doesn't put me into the mindset to train.

Last year before I had a chance to go to a gym. I was stuck doing nothing but at home workout vids. Even though it was hell I did learn alot of different exercises. Exercises that I only use when I got no cardio machine or weights.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Though some people go above and beyond to get a workout...

DizzyMedal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I have a significantly weaker left shoulder from a childhood injury, so anything that involves too much use of that.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me an injury that I've suffered was when my spine was messed up, even then I still worked out to the best of my ability. Though I had to take it easy when I did back exercises for awhile.

Sursh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By Sursh

i dislike anything involving strength and weights. i'm more about cardio.