• 69 results
Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -

I'm not talking about the ability to fly or the power to control time or w.e I want creative, and possibly stupid, powers that are original. 

I want the power to explode on command and reform with new body parts somewhere within a block's radius. I think it'd be really funny, everyones reaction to this if I did it in the middle of a test screaming it's too hard. Plus i get to sell my organs. 

Okay your turn. go. Now. Seriously.

#1 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -

I'm not talking about the ability to fly or the power to control time or w.e I want creative, and possibly stupid, powers that are original. 

I want the power to explode on command and reform with new body parts somewhere within a block's radius. I think it'd be really funny, everyones reaction to this if I did it in the middle of a test screaming it's too hard. Plus i get to sell my organs. 

Okay your turn. go. Now. Seriously.

#2 Posted by swamplord666 (1762 posts) -

the power to never be wrong or do anything wrong. Think about the possibilities

#3 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I've always wanted a camera installed in my eyes so I can recored and take pictures on command. I think that'd be so awesome. 

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

You mean besides the ones I already have? OK, how about the power to erase people from existence? SpongeBob's gone unchecked for too long.

#5 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@swamplord666: wait, would you change reality then? or would like would anything you said be auto corrected?
#6 Posted by Dantekiller (206 posts) -

the power of  insecurity wait  im not sure 

#7 Posted by Animasta (14713 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" You mean besides the ones I already have? OK, how about the power to erase people from existence? SpongeBob's gone unchecked for too long. "
that was in an episode of spongebob, I hope you know
#8 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3487 posts) -

The power to bring people back into existence, I'll protect you SpongeBob ;)

#9 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Freedom. 

The only power you ever need.

#10 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
"Freedom.  The only power you ever need. "
Freedom. 

The only power that our country will never give us, right-wing or left-wing.
#11 Posted by commandercup (500 posts) -

I'd want to be able to delete things from people's memories. It could be used for both personal gain and good will.

#12 Posted by ProfessorK (825 posts) -

Honestly, the power to speak, read and understand/decipher any language/text existing or to be created in the future. I would just travel the world with the intent on just listening to the day-to-day of people. Not to mention I'd be a hell of a help to an archeologist. Boring, maybe, but I have a lust for knowledge and am too lazy to take language classes :P

#13 Posted by Faint (833 posts) -

the ability to charm anyone! any woman in a romantic sense, or any man in a business sense to make my millions! :D

#14 Posted by Aronman789 (2682 posts) -

the power to transfer to different dimensions, including video game worlds, by the time i come out of quake, i'll be as mentally sharp as a guy thats been fighting monsters non-stop for weeks. wait.....maybe i should stay out of quake and stick to nintendo

#15 Posted by swamplord666 (1762 posts) -
@lordbazuco: I would instinctively never say something that would make me wrong eventually
#16 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@swamplord666: Wouldn't that mean you couldn't lie?
#17 Posted by bellmont42 (323 posts) -

Meat vision.

#18 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -

I'd like the ability to never have to sleep and never want to sleep.

#19 Edited by swamplord666 (1762 posts) -
@lordbazuco:  it's not a power to only tell the truth. If telling a lie means it puts me in a more advantageous situation, then that's what i knew I had to do instinctively. for instance if my boss asks a question that could get me fired and the "right" thing to say is a lie, I would know  instinctively and lie.  
It's about my interests: if my interest is to seduce a woman I would never make a wrong move or say the wrong thing. etc, etc
#20 Posted by supermike6 (3586 posts) -
@one_2nd said:
" I've always wanted a camera installed in my eyes so I can recored and take pictures on command. I think that'd be so awesome.  "
DUDE YES. 
#21 Posted by Yummylee (22067 posts) -

The superpower of never throwing up. Glorious!

#22 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

The power to copy anything I touch.

#23 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@bellmont42: what exactly does this meat vision entail?
#24 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

the ability to commit suicide and still go to heaven (if heaven/hell exist)

#25 Posted by Remedy25 (131 posts) -

The ability to locate missing items.

#26 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Ability to dye my hair any colour I want when I just think about it^^

#27 Posted by bombHills (632 posts) -

HA! There are some good ones on here. I would choose the power of the Never Ending Boner... Probably have to get custom made pants.

#28 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

Can I explode and have myself magically put together again?

#29 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@TwilitEnd656: that's more or less what I want
#30 Posted by yani (413 posts) -

The ability to control my molecular density.

#31 Edited by crusnchill (856 posts) -

The ability to have no ass hole and jointly to teleport my waste to the toilet. lol. 

Joke. 

Seriously though, I think the ability to stop currency from mattering to people so I could hang out with friends in cool places all over the world and play games all day instead of having to work 40 hour weeks. Like a civilian on Earth in the Star Trek universe.

#32 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

The ability to make everyone around me dance.  It would be fucking hilarious.

#33 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: what kind of dance?
#34 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -

The power to persuade anyone/everyone to do anything I want. 

#35 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -
@lordbazuco: Breakdance, naturally.
#36 Posted by Labbo94 (155 posts) -

Dissolve clothes into liquid at will. Best super power. Obviously.

#37 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -

How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away, with mind bullets?

#38 Edited by iKANNIBAL (601 posts) -

The power of lust. 

Every single person in the world, male or female, or Animal, couldn't resist me and would do w/e i say in hopes that i would do something so little as touch them, so if i like walked in a store and said "Gimme this game right now for free", or told some chick "Show me dem boobies", they wouldn't have the will to deny me. If i wanted to become president? they also wouldn't have the will to deny me. 

I would be more powerful than Elvis, Michael Jackson and anyone in the universe and no one can possibly stop me HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

#39 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Make anything materialize out of thin air, with a single thought. 

#40 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Detective mode.

#41 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -

the powers of deductions you no the thing sherlock holmes does

#42 Edited by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

The ability to touch any book or storage device of any kind, and instantly know everything that's in it, understand it and be able to remember it forever. So if I touched a math text book I would instantly learn everything that's in it. If I touched a computer that was connected to the internet I would know everything that's on the internet. If I touched some ones hard drive, is it just me or does that sound like a euphemism for something dirty, I would know everything that's in it.

I would just spend hours in libraries and college book stores touching every book I could find. Learning every language, science and literature ever known and become a repository for he worlds knowledge.

I have always wished I had that power.

EDIT: Also, human brains count under that power too. So if I touch someone, if I so choose to, I can know everything they know. So not only would I become a walking lie detector, but a genius. Once I was done with all the libraries I would make a world tour trying to meet the greatest scientists that are alive just so I could shake there hands and learn everything they know. Of course I would choose to leave out knowledge of there personal lives, and just stick to relevant knowledge.

#43 Posted by Asrahn (552 posts) -

The power to turn things into bacon through cheer will.

#44 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

The power to command the love of mankind, like Jean-Baptiste Grenouille. (Perfume/Patrick Süskind)
#45 Posted by DaemonicGrim (184 posts) -

These powers are all way too useful.
I'd like the power to make anyone burst out in uncontrollable laughter with a specific facial expression. Absolutely useless for personal gain but could be used to immobilise people whilst I sidle away from awkward situations :D
Also, to make it more interesting, it would apply to anyone who saw the face at that time, not just the person I intended to use it on, so innocent people would be thrust into fits of giggles while I was trying to get out of someone else's way, undoubtedly pissing them off at their inability to control themselves thus making me lots of enemies and forcing me to use the face more often until the point where I'm constantly wearing the face and people can't be near me for fear of suffering asphyxiation or pulling a muscle in their ribs.

Naturally it would have to be my sex face that caused this to happen ^_^

#46 Posted by firewrkninja (228 posts) -

the power to poke a needle thick hole in hot air balloons and blimps with my mind

#47 Posted by momosauky1 (148 posts) -

tomorrows nobodies: the power to make anyone orgasm with me just touching them

#48 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -
@momosauky1 said:

" tomorrows nobodies: the power to make anyone orgasm with me just touching them "

I will one up you. The power to make anyone orgasm with my mind. Would be much more fun to just sit out in public and make random people orgasm in very inappropriate situations.

The above situation starts at 2:30.

God dam I wish those guys would do another live action film. This is one of my favorite movies of all time.
#49 Posted by FrostedDolphin (57 posts) -

bagel vision 

#50 Posted by Dantekiller (206 posts) -
@momosauky1 said:
" tomorrows nobodies: the power to make anyone orgasm with me just touching them "
its called sex its not a power its a ability lol good times