What video cards do the Giant Bomb staffers use?

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Just curious and I don't remember what they've mentioned in previous podcasts.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@louis0nfire: I use a Radeon HD 6950, I believe. Need to upgrade at some point, but so long as I'm still playing on a 1920x1080 monitor and don't mind turning off some of the crazier options, it seems to be working well for me.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@rorie: Can you ask Brad what are the specs on those computers he plays games on at work? I remember him and Vinny discussing how Gone Home was running really smoothly at the work PC's while they both had framerate choppiness at home.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@humanity: if we summon @brad, maybe he'll appear. I know that they made some nice new PCs within the past few months, so I'm assuming they're all running stuff that's pretty beefy.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@rorie said:

@humanity: if we summon @brad, maybe he'll appear. I know that they made some nice new PCs within the past few months, so I'm assuming they're all running stuff that's pretty beefy.

I remember hearing that the office PC is running a high end 600 series card like a 670 or something and I think I remember Jeff saying his personal one had a 680 in it? Oh and I believe Vinny talked about a recent video card purchase on the bombcast which I want to say was a 770. That's all I know though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@rorie said:

Just send him one of those fancy new "Lightning mails" I keep hearing the youngsters talk about.