#1 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

We all got are own personal stories to tell. I'm sure most of you at one point lost control over yourself. If you like to share your story feel free. I'm in the mood to be a noisy relic.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Nothing, really. My emotions are too weak for that to happen.

#3 Posted by Fat_Magnum (68 posts) -

This one time I went on a wall punching and furniture throwing temper tantrum that got me trouble with the po-lice.

I do not recommend it.

#4 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

video games !!!!!grrr!!!!! so much to get angry about like DLC and Greedy devs and stuff....

... but no not really.

id say famine gets me the most angry

#5 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Being a parent and moderator while owning a weapon.

#6 Edited by CookieMonster (2418 posts) -

I can't think of getting particularly angry any time recently. When I was applying for university halls last year, and their website kept fucking crashing, I got really pissed off then.

#7 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@Rockingham said:

This one time I went on a wall punching and furniture throwing temper tantrum that got me trouble with the po-lice.

I do not recommend it.

I have a friend who punched a hole in his wall and broke his controller. All thanks to Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. He played the game on veteran and lost he's temper on the airplane mission. He came close to beating the level just to get killed off at the very end. At that point he just snapped and went berserk.

#8 Posted by BaneFireLord (2941 posts) -

A friend of mine broke up with his first girlfriend and turned into a total dick. He belittled everyone and generally acted like a stuck up asshole. I put up with his bullshit for the better part of a year (I have really good self control), but I finally couldn't take it anymore. 

We were on a bus ride returning from a quiz bowl competition. I had called my mom and was letting her know what time I would be home. I concluded the call by saying "Bye, love you mom." My friend, two seats behind me said, mockingly, "I haven't said 'I love you' to my parents in five years." So I turned around and called him the fuck out on all the horseshit and dickery he had been subjecting everyone to for the past year, very loudly and very angrily.

The guy's been nice to me ever since. 

#9 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

My sister usually, she is the only person.

#10 Posted by Intro (1207 posts) -

Some kid kept harassing me at school making fun of my family. I'm all for jokes and what not, but when I hear the same verbal abuse everyday I get pissed. I grabbed him by the neck one day (after he made an insult) and put him into a wall and told him to stop when we were in high school. The teacher told him next time you open your mouth you're gonna get hurt and she's gonna turn her back.

I was pissed off the rest of the day and even the next. So when I saw him in class the next day I told his to stop running his mouth and leave me alone, he said "fuck you." So I got up, walked over to him and punched him in the mouth. He tried pushing me back and I hit him in the eye and cut his eyebrow open and he had blood run down his face. After that I haven't lost my temper since because 1. He never was mean to me again and 2. I matured a little more and realized that violence isn't right and that he could have been seriously hurt. Now I never get mean with anyone, I will, but you'd have to be a huge dick to me first. I'll never hit anyone again either unless it's in self-defense.

I'm much more chill and relaxed for the most part now. I just don't care to get into arguments with people and would rather just be kind.

#11 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -

I am a very hot-headed person at the best of times (my boyfriend is usually the calming influence on me) but the one thing that's guaranteed to make me lose it is if you say something bad about my mom. I don't mean the lame 'your mom' jokes, I mean people whispering about her because of her appearance/speech (both due to her having had cancer).

I got into fights at school because of it, but I remember one instance not long after my dad died when we were out shopping, and as we were in Boots, this one girl turned round to her friend and said loud enough for me to hear, "Eurgh, what the fuck is wrong with her face?"

So I rounded on her and screamed, "What the fuck's wrong with yours?" before throwing a bottle of nail polish remover at her. Mom dragged me out of the store as I threatened to smash the shocked girl's head in. I wasn't proud of that day and I was lucky not to get in trouble, you can insult me, say whatever you want to me - you don't fuck with my mom.

#12 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Gamma Rays.

#13 Posted by Loafsmooch (350 posts) -

A few years back. This so-called friend had always been a major self-centered cunt, but my other friends wanted him around for some reason. This one night we had been drinking at a friends apartment, he had been a douche the whole night as usual. But he kept disrespecting the friend who's place we were at, spilled beer on his bed without even cleaning up or saying sorry, wacking people with an electric flyswatter and such.. So finally I punched him in the face and was ready to go at him, but I waited for his reaction. He didn't do a thing, he just wanted to talk and say how sorry he was for his behaviour.

Douchebags become such pussies when you show the least bit of aggression towards them. Like a beaten dog or something..

#14 Posted by probablytuna (3684 posts) -

When something doesn't work the way it's meant to. Usually electronics.

#15 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

Playing Cod 4 while my friend was around, was doing pretty decent in a team death match like something around 21-15. Was getting pissed off all match for some reason, about a minute after the game finished I smashed my controller, don't even know why lol.

#16 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

Reading the comments reminded me of stuff in the past. I've seen some people do alot crazy shit when angry. I had a friend who bashed a girl's face with a book, I've seen a teacher shot with a bb gun, I almost got ran over by a car twice by the same guy on purpose. Hell I seen people get brutally beaten on the streets.

Around the time when I first started high school I had alot of bad days.

#17 Edited by Bocam (3764 posts) -

Having my house be set on fire

#18 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@Bocam said:

Getting my house set on fire

You really got your house set on fire?

#19 Posted by Zaccheus (1795 posts) -

I don't really remember when I would have really lost my temper. There is quite a bit of irritation, but it hasn't really led into any aggressive behavior on my part. My aggression always turns into depression.

#20 Posted by laserbolts (5324 posts) -

One time I was in the cafeteria eating lunch and some dude touched my thigh. I went apeshit and hit him with a tray. I usually don't get that angry but man don't touch my thigh.

#21 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

One time I was in the cafeteria eating lunch and some dude touched my thigh. I went apeshit and hit him with a tray. I usually don't get that angry but man don't touch my thigh.

I was expecting someone to finally say that yet again.

#22 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

Well sense the thread is not really going anywhere. I guess I'll ask the mod to delete it.

#23 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

I punched a hole in my bedroom wall when I was in highschool cause I was pissed at my parents.

#24 Posted by Moreau_MD (402 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

Woah...did he talk to you as if you were woman?

#25 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

People and their lack of respect towards others.

What gets me beyond mental is having freedom being taken from me.
Never again.

#26 Posted by spiredcrescent (189 posts) -

My dad treats the family like crap. I pull up one day and my little sister (12 years old at the time) was crying do to some really nasty things that were said. After this i told him to F himself and die. Then revealed to the entire family his drug abuse and pedofile ways

#27 Edited by falserelic (5445 posts) -

People really love to edge that lunch tray incident. You know what kill me I hope I die getting beating with a launch tray. I want someone to knock me fucking silly. I want someone to knock my fucking teeth out so I can drown in my own blood. I want to die in the most gruesome way possible. Fuck a funeral throw my body in a river

#28 Edited by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
#29 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@falserelic: So, give this topic a look.

Sorry about that I went off the deep end alittle bit. My brain cells malfunction on me. I saw that lonely dark road again. My false ways tricked me yet again.

#30 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1020 posts) -
#31 Posted by Nev (551 posts) -

I am a fairly calm, and laid back individual. Very little things get me pissed, but one thing I can always expect to anger me: My Uncle. Dude is an absolute piece of garbage.

#32 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

Just to let people know I was just joking about having someone to kill me. Just in case someone thought I was for real.

#33 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Honestly I don't remember if I've gone completely ballistic, I get really angry but I never use physical force no matter how much I want to.

#34 Posted by TruthTellah (9159 posts) -

When I think of "losing your temper", I more think of simply getting a bit angry. I don't really remember the last time I just lost it; I'm not really that kind of person. But I can certainly get a little miffed sometimes.

Like yesterday. Someone was condemning others for expressing their dismay and sadness over the shooting in Colorado. Apparently, you either have to cry over every death in the world every day or you can't show any sadness ever. He said he was far more empathetic than most people, and most could never even -imagine- how empathetic he is.

It was just so utterly absurd that I had to point out that he apparently didn't understand what empathy was. I cannot stand someone who condemns others for being sad and then claims that they are better at being sad than other people. It's just far too idiotic.

I didn't really rage at him or anything, but I did make very clear that I considered him a despicable human being that needed to reevaluate how he considers the thoughts and feelings of others.

#35 Posted by TruthTellah (9159 posts) -

@falserelic said:

Just to let people know I was just joking about having someone to kill me. Just in case someone thought I was for real.

Aw.

*puts down lunch tray...*

#36 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@TruthTellah: Ha. I laughed at that.
#37 Edited by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Some jackass saying that my mother deserved to get cancer. If the teacher hadn't walked right into the room, I would of cracked the fucker's skull open.

#38 Edited by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

There is nothing that comes to mind that is capable of even slightly aggravating me, maybe I am mellow or maybe I am dead inside, the latter is probably the more likely option.

#39 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -

@zombiebigfoot said:

Some jackass saying that my mother deserved to get cancer. If the teacher hadn't walked right into the room, I would of cracked the fucker's skull open.

I've heard that before - last person to say that nearly got her eyesocket cracked.

#40 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

@Clairabel: I had a wrench right next to me, too. Buuut I had an aversion to getting thrown in jail, and the shop teacher walked out to check on one of the cars.

#41 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -

@zombiebigfoot: Damn. I have no idea what makes people say something so cruel - I hope they never have to deal with someone they love having cancer.

#42 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

@Clairabel: I'm assuming all of the hair-gel caused permanent brain damage.

#43 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

I'm an extremely angry, unstable person. I've flipped out far too many times to remember. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. I was riding my bike to the store and some dickhead yelled at me from his car to hurry up cause he was trying to get into the parking lot, so I pulled my bike up next to him after he parked and started flipping out on him. He rolled up his window and wouldn't get out. Ha ha. That was kind of funny.

I'm crazy. I'm probably dangerous. I've had the cops called on me several times because when I flip out it sounds pretty scary. I don't want any problems, I just can't stand it when people fuck with me. If someone put their hands on me, I'd beat them to a bloody mash, that's for certain.

#44 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@frankfartmouth said:

I'm an extremely angry, unstable person. I've flipped out far too many times to remember. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. I was riding my bike to the store and some dickhead yelled at me from his car to hurry up cause he was trying to get into the parking lot, so I pulled my bike up next to him after he parked and started flipping out on him. He rolled up his window and wouldn't get out. Ha ha. That was kind of funny.

I'm crazy. I'm probably dangerous. I've had the cops called on me several times because when I flip out it sounds pretty scary. I don't want any problems, I just can't stand it when people fuck with me. If someone put their hands on me, I'd beat them to a bloody mash, that's for certain.

I got the cops called on me before. It was over something stupid though.

#45 Posted by 49th (2766 posts) -

Fat gangsta wannabe threw water over me and my friends so I threw a tennis ball at his head super fast. It was surprisingly accurate. Then he went to talk to his older friend and I almost got my ass kicked.

That was probably the most recent but still probably around 6 years ago. I just don't get mad easily now, although I used more often during school.

#46 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@49th said:

Fat gangsta wannabe threw water over me and my friends so I threw a tennis ball at his head super fast. It was surprisingly accurate. Then he went to talk to his older friend and I almost got my ass kicked.

That was probably the most recent but still probably around 6 years ago. I just don't get mad easily now, although I used more often during school.

I had people try to jump me a few times. One time a guy try to throw a glass bottle at my head. Even though I didn't do anything to him. He wanted to act tough in front of he's homies.

#47 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

I think I jabbed my sister when I was like, 8 or something. I've grown incredibly pacifist since then. I still get annoyed and angry like people but proper furious? I don't think that's even possible for me.

#48 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

Did you hit him in the face with a launch tray? :D

#49 Posted by falserelic (5445 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@laserbolts said:

Did you hit him in the face with a launch tray? :D

I'm pretty sure he did...

#50 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

@zombiebigfoot It's not too late to murder their family. Death of the enemy is a quick, easy release. I prefer to make them suffer and live every passing minute in agonizing misery. ;)