• 63 results
#1 Posted by Sursh (243 posts) -

#2 Posted by bio595 (307 posts) -

Chrome is really nice across OSX and Windows and way better than the included browsers.

I prefer Chrome's interface over Firefox's and love the google sign-in hooks

#3 Edited by Sursh (243 posts) -

@bio595 said:

Chrome is really nice across OSX and Windows and way better than the included browsers.

i've been testing chrome today, it's good, but the interface is a bit of a bother, especially since i've been with I.E for a lengthy amount of time.

#4 Posted by Nightriff (4380 posts) -

Chrome on my PC and I would use it on my Mac but it just has issues with it for some reason so I rock Safari and it is fine

#5 Posted by zudthespud (3278 posts) -

I use Chrome. I like the simplicity of it all. I use Firefox on University computers because they already have it installed and I'm lazy.

#6 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -

Chrome. Lightweight and fast.

#7 Posted by ze_ro (181 posts) -

Opera, like the features and layout...Chrome as a secondary.

#8 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

Chrome, Firefox is strictly second after trying it again for a little while.

#9 Posted by bio595 (307 posts) -

@Sursh said:

@bio595 said:

I've been testing chrome today, it's good, but the interface is a bit of a bother, especially since i've been with I.E for a lengthy amount of time.

When I switched to chrome I found that it had way less on the screen and that was really appealing to me

#10 Posted by Cloudenvy (5890 posts) -

Chrome by far, fast and simple!

#11 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i use chrome.

but i tell people i use IE as it annoys the people that care about that type of thing. and i like annoying that type of person.

#12 Posted by Strife777 (1433 posts) -

I used Firefox for s long time but tried Chrome when it came out and never when back. It's efficient, clean and simple.

#13 Posted by Vexxan (4600 posts) -

@Strife777 said:

I used Firefox for s long time but tried Chrome when it came out and never when back. It's efficient, clean and simple.

Same with me, made the switch about 5 years ago and haven't used Firefox ever since.

#14 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Chrome is superior to all browsers. Bow to Chrome.

#15 Posted by wemibelec90 (1291 posts) -

I don't like the simplicity of Chrome. I like having a bit more to my browser than a Google search bar and nothing else.

#16 Posted by Sursh (243 posts) -

@Barrock said:

Chrome is superior to all browsers. Bow to Chrome.

I may have too now, due to all the "buzz". personally i'm not seeing the appeal, but i think that's due to my acclimatization towards the I.E realm.

#17 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (601 posts) -

I use chrome mainly and firefox for stuff that doesn't work to well in chrome (some video players on sites including yahoo sometime don't work well on chrome). I have IE9 on my laptop, but that is mainly for my XML class since Microsoft has better support for it.

#18 Posted by Mcfart (1429 posts) -

@MyNiceIceLife said:

I use chrome mainly and firefox for stuff that doesn't work to well in chrome (some video players on sites including yahoo sometime don't work well on chrome). I have IE9 on my laptop, but that is mainly for my XML class since Microsoft has better support for it.

We all have IE, just some of us delete all the shortcuts to it :D

#19 Posted by Revan_NL (326 posts) -

Firefox, I don't quite understand why everyone is so fond of Chrome. I tried it a couple of times but I just can't get used to it and always go back to Firefox.

#20 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I like Chrome best. Was Firefox before that. I even use Chrome on my iPhone, even though it doesn't even run as good as Safari.

#22 Posted by Hunter5024 (5180 posts) -

Chrome by a long shot. There are some webpages I have difficulty opening using this browser however, and in such cases I use internet explorer because it's so common.

#23 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Chromey Chrome Chrome

#24 Posted by Inkerman (1448 posts) -

I like the cleaness of Chrome, even going back to firefox makes me feel it's all too cluttered.

#25 Posted by Funrush (70 posts) -

Hate IE, tried Chrome, but it just... feels wrong... maybe it's because I have an older computer.

So FireFox.

#26 Posted by Sursh (243 posts) -

@GenocidalKitten said:

I USE SAFARI ON A PC AND AM PROUD OF IT COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKERS

Run.

#27 Posted by StrikeALight (1111 posts) -

I use Firefox + noscript for when I need to keepmy details safe, but overall I generally much prefer Chrome.

#28 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

Chrome. No contest.

#29 Posted by Baillie (3955 posts) -

Firefox is just becoming IE. Don't understand why people don't like chrome? If you're one of these people who need those dumb bars on your browser for mcafee or something, then you're a bad person.

#30 Posted by bchampnd (108 posts) -

I used Firefox when I was in college and Safari when I got a MacBook at the start of law school but I switched over to Chrome shortly after it came out. I use a lot of Google services (gmail, calendar, reader) to organize my life and I have an Android phone and tablet so I really like having all of my devices synced up to one another, especially now that Chrome for Android devices has really stepped up its game and lets you sync bookmarks and tabs.

#31 Posted by mosespippy (3757 posts) -

I don't like any of them but I feel like Chrome is the least terrible of the bunch. If Opera had HTML5 suport I'd return to Opera.

#32 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4676 posts) -

@Revan_NL said:

Firefox, I don't quite understand why everyone is so fond of Chrome. I tried it a couple of times but I just can't get used to it and always go back to Firefox.

#33 Posted by Mistzero (288 posts) -

I use firefox because chrome doesn't support adblock plus on youtube and its google searches

#34 Posted by Stete (704 posts) -

Firefox. It takes more memory to use than Chrome, but Firefox has better settings under the hood and are more easy to access, adblockplus is far superior to its chrome equivalent, and better plugins in general. But chrome is a damn good browser, and in all honesty you are gonna be fine as long as you don't use IE.

#35 Posted by TobbRobb (4416 posts) -

@Mistzero: It totally does support adblock on youtube though. I have first hand experience with that.

I use Chrome because It's faster than all the rest, good google integration and I like the design. The only dealbreaker back when it was new was the adblock thing, but it all works now.

#36 Posted by SpartanHoplite (384 posts) -

Firefox.

Chrome would be good but i hate the layout.

#37 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

I don't feel like it's better to use, I know it's better to use. And that is Chrome.

#38 Posted by TooWalrus (12986 posts) -

I used to use FireFox, until it crapped out on my one day. I installed Chrome, and never went back. I eventually re-installed Firefox and that fixed the problems I was having, but I prefer the look of Chrome now, anyway. I actually kinda like the new look of IE, though. Not enough to use it, but still.

#39 Posted by Subject2Change (2965 posts) -

Chrome with FireFox as backup. Dolphin for Android.

#40 Posted by MooseyMcMan (9786 posts) -

I was going to put in an image of some chrome to mean that I mean Chrome, but most of the initial images in a Google search are the Chrome logo.

Gee, I can't imagine why that would be!

Still, definitely Chrome.

#41 Posted by EXTomar (4128 posts) -

This is kind of a bad question because I am constantly using both Firefox and Chrome.

#42 Posted by ChaosDent (233 posts) -

I'm using Firefox for the extensions and because I trust Mozilla more as an independent third party to safeguard my synchronized settings (which have a local private key). I'm even using Firefox on Android for the sync feature, which hasn't been easy but is actually usable from version 14 on.

#43 Posted by Nev (534 posts) -

Chrome. I used Firefox for years, switched to Chrome, never went back etcetc.

#44 Posted by Demoskinos (13907 posts) -

Chrome. Its got the exentions that I can't live without now. I mean silverbird is THE best Twitter client IMO.

#45 Posted by Fattony12000 (6366 posts) -

I've mained Google Chrome since 2008.

God tier.

#46 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

I use both Firefox and Chrome. I'd use Chrome more if it didn't fucking crash so much.

#47 Posted by AlexW00d (6065 posts) -

@Mistzero said:

I use firefox because chrome doesn't support adblock plus on youtube and its google searches

I am pretty sure it totally does. I haven't seen an ad on either in forever.

#48 Posted by iKristoffer (3 posts) -

I think that Safari feels more smooth on OSX, but I use Chrome.

#49 Posted by MikkaQ (10227 posts) -

I'm on IE6! Just upgraded last summer!

#50 Posted by Zaccheus (1770 posts) -

I use Safari on OSX out of habit. Chrome is nice too, but there is some small things that annoy me about it. Haven't really seen any reason to change.