• 51 results
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By xMP44x

I used to hate Firefox. I used Chrome. But, with all the bugs that have been caused in updates and stuff, I'm a Firefox user now. I've only been using it since Firefox 3.5 came out, and I got 3.5.2 today. The Bookmarks work better for me now, as I can see much more of them and search them. Plus, some of the flaws in Chrome stopped me browsing a few of my favourite sites.

I still like Chrome, but I use Firefox now.

@crusader8463 said:

" i like firefoxe for the add-ons, but i do like the safari top webpages thing. It's a neat idea i wish they would steal. The only reason i stay with firefox and its memory hogging is because of the auto fill add on. It lets me automatically fill in my info when signing up for shit online. Because every god dam site wants you to have a username and password and has t know where you live and all that shit. And i haven't found another one that works as nicely as the one i have. "

There's an addon you might want then. It's called Speed Dial (yup, it's a complete rip off), and you may select the pages you want displayed and stuff. I used it, but I stopped with it.