• 72 results
#51 Posted by sungahymn (1038 posts) -

@InternetCrab said:

Words that piss me off, are ''Arrow'' and ''Knee''.

#52 Posted by Rekt_Hed (851 posts) -

Words I that make me tick:

Awesome/ wicked/ Jeeeeeeezzzzz(used daily)

Shitcunt (reserved for when someone is such a cunt that saying cunt just isn't good enough

Duder ( managed to get a lot of my friends that aren't gamers

#53 Posted by PenguinDust (12629 posts) -

"Spoon!"

#54 Posted by Rekt_Hed (851 posts) -

saying this.

words that tick me off

saying 'yeh' or 'you get me' AFTER EVERY FUCKIN SENTENCE!

Brap brap or most chav/ urban words fuck me off

#55 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (505 posts) -

If you're asking what words tick me off, then I'd have to say anyone who uses "Bro" or "Brah" in their sentences is dead to me. Also, when anyone says "OMG" out loud I want to kick them in the face.

#56 Edited by believer258 (12189 posts) -

Two of them.

1)" U Mad??, or "Problem?" or pretty much anything associated with a trollface. These send me into a world of pissed off like no other thing can.

and

2) LOL. OK, I don't mind it at all when it's used sparingly. In fact, I'm all for using it sparingly, it is welcome when used appropriately. However, when it's unironically used at the end of every fuckmothering sentence like many of the girls in my Facebook friends list do, it really grinds my gears. And it's always females, I have never seen a male do that.

#57 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Chaos is what makes me tick.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

#58 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

Slang, when used without irony. I'm all for making fun of it though.

Ironic n is the best n.

Where n = something dumb to begin with.

#59 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (524 posts) -

"Kittie corner." MotherFUCK I hate that phrase.

Also, an unfortunate one that the GB crew uses all the god damn time and seems to have been adopted by all of Whiskey Media - "gangbusters." Blech.

#60 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -

@Brewmaster_Andy: Kittie corner? Do you mean kiddie corner?

#61 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (524 posts) -

@TobbRobb:

kit·ty–cor·ner

adv or adj

in a diagonal or oblique position <the house stood kitty–corner across the square>

#62 Posted by TobbRobb (4843 posts) -

@Brewmaster_Andy: Wow, I've never heard that before, and I wish never did. That is some dumb shit.

#63 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6311 posts) -

It's not a word, it's a phrase: "Smh" For those of you lucky enough not to know what this means, it's internet slang for "shaking my head." My beef is probably less with the phrase itself than it is with the people that use it, who really have no right to be "shaking their head" at anything. I'm definitely overreacting. It's just a stupid online phrase, but for some reason it pisses me off to read anything like that. ARE YA REALLY SHAKING YOUR HEAD? ARE YA? IS THAT FUCKIN' TWEET REALLY MAKING YOU SHAKE YOUR HEAD? IS IT? LIKE ARE YOU SHAKING YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW, AS YOU TYPE THAT TWEET? IT MUST BE DIFFICULT, WHAT WITH YOUR HEAD SHAKING AND ALL. GAH.

#64 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (524 posts) -

@TobbRobb: SEE???

#65 Edited by Village_Guy (2662 posts) -

Tick. Tick. Tick... Ka-booom!

A lot of stupid acronyms and stupid words that the younger generations have invented, which I'm part of, but the words are still stupid and annoys me.

#66 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -
#67 Posted by DeF (4977 posts) -

Tok.

#68 Posted by IzzyGraze (854 posts) -

The misuse or overuse of the word "Sketchy". I took a roadtrip with my sister across Canada and she loves the word....sketchy. "I'm buying batteries with a credit card. That's so sketchy!" No....buying crack off of a naked lady in a wallmart, that is sketchy. Hang gliding with a trashbag, that is sketchy. Going down a dark and seedy alleyway while covered in glow in the dark paint, THAT IS SKETCHY! But buying FUCKING BATTERIES is NOT sketchy. I could have sworn she used it at least 10 times in a single day once too. Eventually we had to ban the word "sketchy" before I became an only child.

#69 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8606 posts) -

All the non dutch words our coloured fellow dutchies use instead of the proper ones, horrible.

#70 Posted by N7 (3667 posts) -

"Confirmed". That word is so overused and sets me off like a fucking rocket in the night sky.

#71 Posted by mustachioeugene (521 posts) -

"Yous". When people pluralize 'you' to describe 2 or more people. One of my ex-girlfriends' mother used this word all the time, and it took every ounce of my strength not to grab her by the shoulders and shake vigorously.

#72 Posted by betterboulder (190 posts) -

Bro- Bromance, Bro-code, broski, brah

"-ista"- Fashionista, Celebretista

Weaboo- Simply liking anime or JRPGs =/= a Japanophile

FML - Always used for the most mundane inconveniences

Huggles/Glomp - NEVER.

Kawaii, -chan, -san, desu, etc. - It can be typed but unless you are in Japanese Language class, don't say it out loud

Trending, Tweeting/Twitosphere, Blogosphere - I can't stand these

Overuse of Acronyms - ME3, U3, TGWTDT, TTSS, SW:TPM, TDKR, GoW3, Can't bother to at least spell one out?

There are certainly more that I can't remember