• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Aegon (6623 posts) -

Never mind why I'm asking. Just...what name do you think would be great for a dragon?

#2 Posted by Spoonman671 (4986 posts) -

Why are you asking?

#3 Posted by benspyda (2109 posts) -

Alduin

#4 Posted by McGhee (6128 posts) -

Something similar to warrior cat names but more scaley.

Loading Video...
#5 Edited by Aegon (6623 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

Why are you asking?

There's a dragon that must be named. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

#6 Posted by BaneFireLord (3083 posts) -

Grakvin.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (6213 posts) -

Smaug

#8 Posted by HandsomeMuffin (117 posts) -

Smaug is pretty dope.

#9 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

TROGDOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!

#10 Edited by benspyda (2109 posts) -

Puff the Magic Dragon

#11 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5094 posts) -

Albi the Racist Dragon

#12 Posted by Nux (2544 posts) -

Do you need to name a dragon for D&D, if so I have a few dragon names I often use, like Delamor for Golden Dragones or Dargon if it is a Black Dragon.

#13 Posted by Mikemcn (7407 posts) -

Terrence.

#14 Posted by SmilingPig (1370 posts) -

Have to go with Puff also.

#15 Posted by XtremePudim (115 posts) -

Singe

#16 Posted by themangalist (1853 posts) -

Bobby the Ancient Wyrm.

#17 Posted by IAmNotBatman (688 posts) -

Snider.

#18 Posted by Dany (8018 posts) -

Drogan, Rhaegen and Visyerian

#19 Posted by WickedFather (1694 posts) -

Mike Skaldwin Furnacebelly Cinderford the Third.

#20 Posted by captain_max707 (536 posts) -

Kleptok

#21 Posted by Ketchupp (678 posts) -

Rick.

#22 Posted by Xolare (1306 posts) -

Dickmuncher.

#23 Posted by matthias2437 (992 posts) -

Dragon.

#24 Posted by Aegon (6623 posts) -

What's the opinion on "Kayne Ashfield"?

#25 Posted by Totori (596 posts) -

Allen Dowin

#26 Posted by joshthebear (2704 posts) -

The name of Sean Connery's dragon in Dragonheart. DRACO.

#27 Posted by 49th (3027 posts) -

Grokador 

#28 Posted by Xolare (1306 posts) -

@H2Oyea said:

What's the opinion on "Kayne Ashfield"?

It's no Dickmuncher I'll tell ya that much.

#29 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

Please, please email this question to My Brother, My Brother and Me.

#30 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

Is this for a book you're writing?

#31 Posted by august (3904 posts) -

Steve.

#32 Posted by OmegaChosen (657 posts) -

Mortimer.

#33 Posted by Aegon (6623 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

Is this for a book you're writing?

No. Please mo more questions regarding the purpose of this thread.

#34 Posted by jakob187 (22311 posts) -

Sean Connery.

#35 Posted by ch3burashka (5501 posts) -

Name it another species, like Giraffe or Meerkat.

#36 Posted by TheHT (12301 posts) -

Huey

Ralph

Biggs

Yvonne

Sally

Hannah

Kujo

#37 Posted by TheKramer89 (442 posts) -

Mr. Cuddles

#38 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

@H2Oyea said:

@BraveToaster said:

Is this for a book you're writing?

No. Please mo more questions regarding the purpose of this thread.

Mo more questions? Awesome.

How long is the book going to be?

#39 Edited by Aegon (6623 posts) -

Ok Ok, here's another I'm thinking of. Varingraxas D'Ashfeld, Nickname: Ash. Thoughts?

#40 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4311 posts) -

Klyde

#41 Posted by MonetaryDread (2349 posts) -

Phrodo

#42 Edited by Hunter5024 (6302 posts) -

What kind of dragon are we naming? European? Asian? Some kind of combination? Does it spit fire like normal dragons or is it some kind of weird elemental dragon? Most importantly what color is it? These things are important.

Also Gender. That's pretty relevant.

#43 Posted by McGhee (6128 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

@H2Oyea said:

@BraveToaster said:

Is this for a book you're writing?

No. Please mo more questions regarding the purpose of this thread.

Mo more questions? Awesome.

How long is the book going to be?

Maybe it's not a book.

Could be some sweet, sweet dragon poetry.

#44 Posted by Aegon (6623 posts) -

@Hunter5024 said:

What kind of dragon are we naming? European? Asian? Some kind of combination? Does it spit fire like normal dragons or is it some kind of weird elemental dragon? Most importantly what color is it? These things are important.

Also Gender. That's pretty relevant.

Whatever gender you want. Red, fire-breathing dragon. I guess European.

#45 Posted by Xolare (1306 posts) -

@McGhee said:

@BraveToaster said:

@H2Oyea said:

@BraveToaster said:

Is this for a book you're writing?

No. Please mo more questions regarding the purpose of this thread.

Mo more questions? Awesome.

How long is the book going to be?

Maybe it's not a book.

Could be some sweet, sweet dragon poetry.

Dragons fucking cars.

#46 Posted by BraveToaster (12636 posts) -

Charizard

#47 Posted by deox (237 posts) -

Dog

#48 Posted by MegaLombax (453 posts) -

Bob

#49 Posted by Hunter5024 (6302 posts) -

@H2Oyea said:

@Hunter5024 said:

What kind of dragon are we naming? European? Asian? Some kind of combination? Does it spit fire like normal dragons or is it some kind of weird elemental dragon? Most importantly what color is it? These things are important.

Also Gender. That's pretty relevant.

Whatever gender you want. Red, fire-breathing dragon. I guess European.

Your vague answers have debunked my theory that you hatched a real life dragon and now I am disappointed. The only name I can think of is Ragnarok.

#50 Posted by RetroVirus (1538 posts) -

Ancient sounding dragon names can be hard to come up with. I came up with Rognash, but it's no Dickmuncher.