• 84 results
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

That time of year is slowly approaching, in a week or so - if not already - shops will begin playing Christmas music, people will be sporting Christmas jumpers and you will be spending a whole lot of time buying presents. You are either the kind of person who hates this time of year or loves this time of year, but what we all love is free stuff. So what do you want for Christmas.

I have got to that point in my life that if I want something I will just buy it, I get a good wage and still live with my parents so pretty much all of my money is just for leisure purposes. So If a new game or something comes out I will buy it, I'm also pretty in the know so theres never any time when I'm at a shop looking at new games and not knowing the new games. So this Christmas I have only asked for one thing, well a couple but all around the same thing.

• A Bed.
  • A Duvet.
  • A Lamp. (Better than some stupid T-Shirt!)
  • Curtains
  • A Rug.

So as you can see, not nail biting things, but I really would like a new bed. Since I've been old enough to sleep in a bed I've slept in some kind of bunk bed, I've had both a bunk bed and a desk bed. Right now I have a desk bed, but I'm almost 20, that seems to old to have one of those things. Its quite awkward when I get sexy with somebody only for them to discover they have to climb a ladder to get to my bed, which by the way features a Spider-Man Duvet. So yes I'm going to get a normal leather style bed.

So yes what is on your Christmas List.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By grilledcheez

Nothing Haha, I just got Skyrim, Saint's Row 3, and the Kindle Fire so I think I'm set.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By AlexW00d

I don't think I've had a Christmas list since I was 14.

But when anyone asks me what I want for Christmas I shall say nothing, and I will get called boring for it, but if I want anything I'll buy it myself.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hizang

@AlexW00d: Theoretical lists..

Also I was bad at telling people things to get me that I don't really want. Last year my parents were getting mad at me for not telling them what I want, so I just said a few games that I did not really want. I think they were Sonic Colours and Metroid Prime 3.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By SMTDante89

Just a bunch of music and some Microsoft Points (will probably add a PSN Card as well). That's really about it, the rest I'm getting for myself.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By beforet

I don't think about that stuff until December usually. A new GPU? Some new clothes? All I can think of at the moment.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

Nothing, because I don't celebrate Christmas. I celebrate Night of the Sexyface, and Night of the Sexyface doesn't work like that.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlinkyTM

A good gaming computer.

What's a "desk bed"? I have a bed with clothes drawers on the bottom :D

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hizang

@BlinkyTM: Its a bunk bed, but instead of two beds there is just one, with a bed on the top and a desk on the bottom.

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

My family live in a different country so just going to see them is enough for me.

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Levius

Not Christmas list per se, but I always play Assassins Creed games around Christmas time.

Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the first time in several years I'm asking for games this Christmas. I'm picking them up myself because my family will just go and pay $60 for every title which is not cool when I know I can get them way cheaper. Waiting until Christmas will suck but at least I'll know my family didn't pay more than they had to. I should be getting Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Uncharted 3, RAGE, and Yakuza 4.

Hosstile17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Hosstile17

I am buying my Mom a cocktail Ms. Pac-man machine. I have asked for a Kindle Fire.

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By DjCmeP

Don't have a list...I'm gonna buy a new video card next month(if that counts)..perhaps Radeon HD 6950.

SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By SerHulse

I'll be happy getting the next few Horus Heresy books I have yet to read, not too fussed about anything else. Maybe the new Kindle? (not the Touch).

Avatar image for xtrememuffinman
Xtrememuffinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Xtrememuffinman

I don't even know. I just buy everything I want now.

Zurgfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zurgfrog

Even though its a bit strange I really only want a weight vest

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By emergency

Uncharted 3, Saints row: The Third, Clothes!

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@Hizang said:

That time of year is slowly approaching, in a week or so - if not already - shops will begin playing Christmas music, people will be sporting Christmas jumpers and you will be spending a whole lot of time buying presents. You are either the kind of person who hates this time of year or loves this time of year, but what we all love is free stuff. So what do you want for Christmas.

I have got to that point in my life that if I want something I will just buy it, I get a good wage and still live with my parents so pretty much all of my money is just for leisure purposes. So If a new game or something comes out I will buy it, I'm also pretty in the know so theres never any time when I'm at a shop looking at new games and not knowing the new games. So this Christmas I have only asked for one thing, well a couple but all around the same thing.

• A Bed.
  • A Duvet.
  • Curtains
  • A Rug.

So as you can see, not nail biting things, but I really would like a new bed. Since I've been old enough to sleep in a bed I've slept in some kind of bunk bed, I've had both a bunk bed and a desk bed. Right now I have a desk bed, but I'm almost 20, that seems to old to have one of those things. Its quite awkward when I get sexy with somebody only for them to discover they have to climb a ladder to get to my bed, which by the way features a Spider-Man Duvet. So yes I'm going to get a normal leather style bed.

So why is this a problem :P?

Make them work for that sexy time!

A nice computer that can play PC games -_-

Would appreciate it if someone could help me build one or offer up some suggestions on what to look for when building one :)

Avatar image for wrinklydinosaur
WrinklyDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WrinklyDinosaur

New pillows :)

Ultra exciting I know

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tacoboy1986

Definitely Saints Row 3. I can't decide between Zelda or Skyrim. Maybe mario 3D land. I could use a game for my 3DS

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Hizang said:

@BlinkyTM: Its a bunk bed, but instead of two beds there is just one, with a bed on the top and a desk on the bottom.

Oh. Sounds interesting!

Lavapotamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lavapotamus

I'm really not expecting much -- not because my family isn't generous, but because I don't really know what I'd ask for. I used to be all about wishing for a mound of video games, but I must have gained perspective on my priorities by moving into my own apartment or something. Aside from Skyward Sword, I really can't think of anything I want this year. A snowboard and gear would be fantastic, but the last time I checked around it was a $300 average just for the board, so I doubt that that would happen. Plus I don't have a car to get to a hill anyway...

Honestly, the best gift I can get over the holidays is not having to cook for myself/pay utilities for a month.

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Natedogg2

Going home for Christmas involved a plane trip halfways across the US, which limits the items that I can ask for (I prefer to be able to bring the items back on the plane with me). Also, I have this really bad tendency to buy whatever I want. So generally, my Christmas list tends to be gift cards and video games and DVDs.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MikkaQ
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By mariokart64fan

i buy my own xmas gifts haha sad aint it,

goin to overload on black friday, plus i got a 27 inch led hd tv vizio on lay away picking up on the first of december , some early gifts i already got was a used xbox 360 slim , and my 3d super mario land i picked up 2 days ago

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -2

#27  Edited By MightyDuck

Let's see...as far as games go? MGS HD Collection is about it at the moment...still debating on Uncharted 3. Not sure if it's worth the full $60.

Also hoping to pick myself up an Apple TV. I'd like to eventually get an iPad and the mirroring sounds pretty cool.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nekroskop

I don't ask for presents anymore, since I have everything I really need.

As for games, I think I have all the games I need(save for the MGS: HD collection which is coming out in February next year)

nickb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickb64

@Still_I_Cry: If you're looking to build a PC, I'd suggest making a thread over in the Tested forums with a budget and what you want to play, we see tons of threads every week, and we've gotten pretty good at putting together options for people in different budgets and use cases.

I've seen some good threads about it on these boards as well, but it's kind of our thinge over at Tested's forums.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30  Edited By Jeust

Christmas list: 

• an ebook (Cybook Opus)
  • SWTOR
  • Super Meatboy Ultra Edition
BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By BaneFireLord

Arkham City, AC: Revelations and the new Terry Pratchett  book.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@nickb64 said:

@Still_I_Cry: If you're looking to build a PC, I'd suggest making a thread over in the Tested forums with a budget and what you want to play, we see tons of threads every week, and we've gotten pretty good at putting together options for people in different budgets and use cases.

I've seen some good threads about it on these boards as well, but it's kind of our thinge over at Tested's forums.

Ok, thank you for the suggestion.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By crusader8463

Nothing really, as I don't know people that can afford to buy me anything I want or need. They usually just give me a box of chocolates, a pair of pants, or something like that. I tell them to just give me the money they would spend on that stuff so I can save it up and buy something I really want, but they hate doing that, so they rarely do.

If you are just talking about a list of stuff I need/want, well off the top of my head:

• Computer chair.
  • Glasses
  • Pillows.
  • Pants and socks.
  • Money to put towards the PC that I plan to make in the next few months.
  • A set of weights/work out equipment

That's about it really. Other then that I just need money to put towards paying back my student loan. Once I get that paid off I'm just going to have a rather large sum of money sitting around in a bank as there really isn't anything I want. I'm sure life will throw a ton of random expense at me over time, but other then a few hundred dollars a year to buy the new games that come I don't really have any habits or hobbies to sink money into. So once this debt is clear I guess I will just start saving for retirement and to try and survive when I don't have a job.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#34  Edited By Sooperspy
  • An Ipod Nano or Classic
  • Saints Row 3
  • Assassins Creed Revelations
  • Halo CE Anniversary

That's what I want

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I'm offended by this thread, please rename it as "What's on your Holiday list?".

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayman Origins

Socks

Socks

Socks

Mario Kart 7

My favorite childhood shows on DVD.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By FancySoapsMan

A Wii and Skyward Sword.

If I can find a Wii on sale or used, I might throw in Fragile Dreams in there too.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By GunstarRed

The Rocketeer on Blu-Ray. Or Skyward sword if I finally decide to get a cheap wii.

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By fripplebubby

Holiday cheer!

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing I already got Skyrim.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

More books, some missed budget games, tickets for the theater (the cultural one) and machine that freezes time.

Pretty generic stuff.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TomA

Money. I want a car because Vancouver public transit is shit.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hizang
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TomA

@Still_I_Cry said:

@Hizang said:

• A Bed.
  • A Duvet.
  • Curtains
  • A Rug.

So why is this a problem :P?

Make them work for that sexy time!

A nice computer that can play PC games -_-

Would appreciate it if someone could help me build one or offer up some suggestions on what to look for when building one :)

Intel Sandy Bridge, Geforce 560 Ti, 460, or ATI 6970.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By McGhee

All I want is a wide selection of exotic hot sauces. The thought of the tingly, tangy possibilities haunt my every meal.

The_LMFAO_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_LMFAO_Guy
@GloriousDinosaur said:

New pillows :)

Ultra exciting I know

LMFAO.
Whitehat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Whitehat

I hate getting presents from people, I don't really need anything and I hate to think that someone spent their money on me.

I LOVE giving gifts though. I get more and more creative every year. I already have my gift theme picked out this year!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iam3green

a bunch of video games, clothing.

RaidenMitsuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RaidenMitsuru

A new mac pro.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By xyzygy

All I want is money and Skyward Sword and a Motion Plus. Every Christmas when a new Zelda comes out I get it for Christmas. It's a tradition I have.