• 78 results
#1 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Mine has these toppings along with tomato sauce and cheese: green and black olives, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes.

#2 Edited by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

Meat, Meat and more Meat. The more different types of meat on a pizza, the better. Obviously with cheese and tomato sauce. And maybe some garlic for flavouring, but most important is the Meat. The Meat is more important than even the cheese and tomato sauce. The meat is more important than the bread. Actually, forget the Pizza, just give me a plate full of meat!!!!

OK, maybe I got a bit carried away there, but the sentiment remains - MEAT!!!!!

#3 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:
" Mine has these toppings along with tomato sauce and cheese: green and black olives, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes. "
I think you just described my nightmare pizza.
#4 Posted by CaptainObvious (2998 posts) -

Salami, ham and black olives.

#5 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

The blood of virgin daughters.

#6 Edited by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Nothing, just a Magherita and I'm satisfied.

#7 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Fucking sausage and pepperoni man

#8 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -

Tomato sauce, lots of delicious cheese, pepperoni, and let's not forget lots of sausage!

#9 Posted by Eaxis (924 posts) -

Lots of pineapple, mushroom,  tomato sauce, corn, cheese, bacon, ham and more meat.
#10 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -

Pepperoni and Cheese. Then you dip it in Bleu Cheese dressing. It's goddamn orgasmic.

If you're one of those dudes that like nothing but veggies on your pizza, you're doing it wrong. One of my old roommates only liked to order onions and cheese, quite possibly the most disgusting pizza on the face of the earth, especially when you go in for a slice expecting nothing but cheese.

#11 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Melissa Theuriau. YOW!!

I'm kidding. Uhh... Domino's has this awesome Honolulu Hawaiian pizza. It's got pineapples, ham, red bell peppers, and a few different kinds of cheeses. I think it is rather delicious.

#12 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

Tomato sauce, mozzarella, thin slices of beef, pepperoni or any kind of sausage, mushrooms, finely chopped onions, garlic and some pesto. 

Oh, and corn.

#13 Posted by Moonshadow101 (564 posts) -

Extra cheese. Nothing else. 

Damn fools with your ridiculous pizza-as-a-platform philosophies. The purity of pizza must be maintained. 

#14 Posted by PenguinDust (12511 posts) -

In addition to the basics, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives and jalapeños.  Of course, I love a taco-pizza, too which has different toppings.

#15 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

Well, obviously you start with your basic tomato, basil and mozzarella. But to do things right, you need ham, artichokes, olives and anchives. If the base is extra thin and the crust bubbly and slightly burned... Man, its a fucking treat. 

Insider tips on the best pizzas in Scotland? 

If you live in Edinburgh hit up "La Favorita" - its been on restaurant lists for a few years now and does some of the best pizzas you'll ever taste. I actually think they deliver, too. 

West Coast you say? The Big Blue on Kelvinbridge in Glasgow is fantastic as well.

#16 Posted by rubberluffy (459 posts) -

Olive oil, pineapple and onion.  At least one of them.  Sometimes a BLT pizza is awesome.

#17 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

For the pizza sauce: sour cream mixed with paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. 
Topping are: very thin slices of potato, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Topped with bacon bits and green onion.

#18 Posted by shamroll (145 posts) -

New York style with lots of tomato sauce, pepperoni and mushrooms

#19 Posted by Icemael (6321 posts) -

Lots of cheese, tuna, black olives, shrimp and a touch of oregano.

#20 Posted by Toxin066 (3287 posts) -

Scarlett Johansson draped lightly in pepperoni.

#21 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

Black olives and mushrooms.

#22 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
Quite the opposite of MattyFTM, I'm a veggie guy on my pizzas. The more different kinds of chese the better, with onions, mushrooms, maybe some BBQ sauce, green, red, and jalapeno peppers, sage with a cheese and herb stuffed crust. Love it.
#23 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Sausage, Black Olives, and Mushrooms.

#24 Posted by JaredA (824 posts) -

Pepperoni and Black Olives with ranch to dip it in.

#25 Posted by TheGeniousPlayer (111 posts) -

Mayonaise.
I'm being serious.

#26 Posted by wubb (277 posts) -

Love many types of pizza, but I guess my perfect would be a classic Margherita.  Fresh Mozz, tomato, basil, drizzle of olive oil.  Just made one on Friday (and a few other types.)

#27 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

Deep Dish style with Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Bell Peppers, Parmesan Cheese, Mozzarella, and Tomato Sauce. Yum!

#28 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Pepperoni and extra cheese with some salt and pepper. Also non of this Dominos or Pizza hut bullshit. I like the classic pizzeria around the corner

#29 Posted by Ironbunny (51 posts) -

Hawwiam: Pinneaple and Bacon, baby. Maybe a little barbeque sauce on there. You could substute the bacon for chicken or sausage, BUT NOT pepperoni. I don't get why noone else i know likes it, though....

#30 Posted by Adamsons (877 posts) -

Pineapple!

#31 Posted by bulletzing (68 posts) -

Mushroom, ham, and bacon. :)

#32 Posted by Dalai (7028 posts) -

Lots of cheese and lots of bacon. I will also accept chicken, hot sauce, and blue cheese.

#33 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

All kinds of meat, more cheese, and my friend just got me into dipping it in ranch.  

#34 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

every topping on the papa johns menu, large, well done.  Top with tabasco and pamesan cheese.
#35 Posted by Dimsey (954 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" Meat, Meat and more Meat. The more different types of meat on a pizza, the better. Obviously with cheese and tomato sauce. And maybe some garlic for flavouring, but most important is the Meat. The Meat is more important than even the cheese and tomato sauce. The meat is more important than the bread. Actually, forget the Pizza, just give me a plate full of meat!!!!  OK, maybe I got a bit carried away there, but the sentiment remains - MEAT!!!!! "
This pretty much. Meat.
#36 Posted by Godot (208 posts) -

I used to be a meat feast kind of guy, but lately I've fallen pretty hard for smoked salmon and olive.

#37 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
@Fragstoff said:
" @RE_Player92 said:
" Mine has these toppings along with tomato sauce and cheese: green and black olives, sun dried tomatoes, and artichokes. "
is this thread really a  "name the most disgusting pizza toppings ever" thread?  "
No it's the "What's on your perfect pizza?" thread. 
#38 Posted by supermike6 (3564 posts) -

Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, pretty much any meat you can think of. No vegetables. 

#39 Posted by seitanic (99 posts) -

Good vegan pizza is hard to find. My favorite is from Karyn's here in Chicago. Super thin crust, homemade soy "cheese", veggies and seitan. So fucking good.

#40 Posted by Falcon_Davis (9 posts) -

Olives, peppers and ham. Also believe you can never go wrong with extra cheese.

#41 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

extra cheese
extra cheese
extra cheese in the crust already stuffed with cheese
peperoni
olives
peppers
sausages
canadian bacon
non-canadian bacon
onions 
more cheese
and as many of all that as you can possibly fit on the thing.

#42 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Probally a deluxe style pizza would be good.

#43 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

Mixed peppers, red onion, tomatoes and sweetcorn. mmmm

#44 Posted by Shindiggah (350 posts) -

my perfect pizza needs nothing more then cheese and onions. Mmmmm. 
oh and sometimes Ill throw some canadian bacon on there too.

#45 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

The Soul Pizza: Replace the dough with ground beef (add some eggs and bread crumbs to keep it together). Add a nice meaty bolognese sauce. Top it off with pepperoni, salami, ham, sausage, bacon, chicken, pulled pork and four different kinds of cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, pepper jack and parmesan. Finally, add a ring of chicken wings as the crust.

#46 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

Meatball, mushrooms, peppers, and olives. Oh I haven't had a meatball pizza since I moved from NY.

#47 Posted by Jolt92 (1551 posts) -

Pepperoni, onions, tomatoes, tabasco, green and red peppers, curry and bacon.

#48 Posted by chocolaterhinovampire (1289 posts) -

Pineapple, Bacon, Feta

#49 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I like my pizza with nothing on it!

#50 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

All the veggies that I can get. 
Green peppers, olives, onions, mushrooms,  broccoli, tomato slices, spinach, pineapples, jalapeños and occasionally meat ball slices/ground beef or grilled chicken. 
No pepperoni or ham/bacon for me.