• 78 results
#1 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -

What's the past-tense if 'drink', drank or drunk? Anyway...
Tell me what's the nastiest, vilest thing you have ever put in your mouth and swallowed, either by accident, for street-rep, or on a dare.

#2 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

The wax coating of a Babybel.

#3 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

This 

When i was in Roatan. It's called Noni fruit. Apparently it's super good for you. It has a mushy jello-y texture and smells and tastes, literally, like vomit. 
One bite and i was done.
#4 Posted by Yummylee (21781 posts) -

Ginger beer....seriously that stuff is nasty!

#5 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

Ocean water is pretty bad..

#6 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Durian. Smelliest fruit on the face of the planet.

Also, once I chugged an entire bottle of Manischewitz. It wasn't horrible going down, but it was definitely the grossest thing in my mouth when it was coming back up.

#7 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

Marshmallow covered in tomato ketchup. Pepsi mixed with salt and mustard. 

#8 Edited by ajamafalous (12007 posts) -

Nothing nasty, because I don't do that shit.

But I did do this.

#9 Posted by Turambar (6790 posts) -

Fried locust.  I was too young to know what I was actually eating.

#10 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -
@audiosnag said:
" This 
   When i was in Roatan. It's called Noni fruit. Apparently it's super good for you. It has a mushy jello-y texture and smells and tastes, literally, like vomit. One bite and i was done. "
Ooh, that's a good one! Have you ever tried a durian? They're also supposed to be pretty gnarly.
#11 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@rflx:  
No not yet. I'm wondering if eating weird fruit in foreign countries is good policy. 
I'm not super bright though so i'd probably still try it.
#12 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

I ordered pizza at a new store once...

There was something liquid dripping from the pizza and I swear the cheese was dark green...
Took one bite, I still cry at night...

#13 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

Hahahaha, oh wow, haha.

On a less perverse note, Natural Ice is basically the most awful tasting thing in the entire universe.

#14 Posted by wfolse1 (455 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" Ginger beer....seriously that stuff is nasty! "
Dude, I loooove the stuff.  Anyway, for me its more of an issue of volume.  I just keep consuming food until I go to sleep.  
#15 Posted by Yummylee (21781 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" I ordered pizza at a new store once...  There was something liquid dripping from the pizza and I swear the cheese was dark green... Took one bite, I still cry at night... "
Did you sue the pizza store for inflicting such trauma?
#16 Posted by LiquidPrince (15967 posts) -

Not me, but a friend had coke mixed with mustard, ketchup, relish, salt, pepper, and milk. Basically whatever we could find in out high school cafeteria. Was nasty looking.

#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@Abyssfull: 
Nah, I was afraid they'd send more...
#18 Posted by AlexB (1023 posts) -

Drank a pop can full of cigarette ash. Thought it was a normal can, and i was under the influence.

#19 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

When I lived in Germany, I ate some crickets. 

#20 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

I drank a Monster energy drink; fucking horrible.

#21 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -
@Mmmslash said:
"Hahahaha, oh wow, haha."
Actually, since I'm a crude and immature teenager, that was what I was thinking.
#22 Posted by mshaw006 (553 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
" Durian. Smelliest fruit on the face of the planet.  Also, once I chugged an entire bottle of Manischewitz. It wasn't horrible going down, but it was definitely the grossest thing in my mouth when it was coming back up. "
Durian! I was at a Thai restaurant and ordered a durian smoothie on a friend's recommendation that it was a thai delicacy. Bad choice. It smelled like gasoline and had a strangely vacant nutty taste. I still get nauseous just thinking about it.
#23 Edited by grayfox1210 (199 posts) -

Since somehow I was deemed "The guy who'll eat ANYTHING!," my buddies made a smoothie that consisted of ,milk, water, orange juice, blue berry yogurt, mayo, cottage cheese, thousand island dressing, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, horse radish, relish, ketshup, mustard, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, chili powder, and a raw egg. Honestly if it wasn't for the horse radish, I could've downed that no problem.  Afterwards I was convulsing for an hour.

#24 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

I've had durian.  And tequila.  Can't decide which is worse.

#25 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -
@one_2nd said:
" Ocean water is pretty bad.. "
#26 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

I tried some kind of Dutch rum that was 80% and it was pretty damn horrible. 

#27 Posted by IcySandman (474 posts) -

Never had anything gross, but I bit into a scotch bonnet pepper once, fucking felt like lava on my tongue.

#28 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Wow, two pages and not a single mom joke? The Trolls must have Thursdays off.

I have never really eaten anything gross. I can't stand the taste of hard alcohol such as Crown Royal and the like, so I guess that.

#29 Posted by natetodamax (19208 posts) -

Horseradish cheese is the grossest thing I've ever eaten. Took a day to get the taste out of my mouth.

#30 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i ate schmaltz. it's a small fish but it was pretty good.

#31 Posted by lazyturtle (1229 posts) -
@audiosnag: Lol..so many people eat that here in Hawaii. It smells awful when its growing, rotting on the ground or consumed. I don't care how good it is for you, its nasty.  

@audiosnag:
 Yes, even though Noni is nasty, trying new fruits, ESPECIALLY IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, is awesome. I used to live in the Carribean. Some really tasty fruits from the region: Soursop, Passion Fruit (btw, these look VILE) and sour oranges (these are green when they're ripe..so tart and good). 
#32 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -
@lazyturtle:
Thats the worst part about it, apparently you aren't supposed to eat it till it's "ripe" and that means till it's turned to jelly. My stomach's getting angry at me just thinking about it. You can't get fruit up here like you can down south though it's true. Even just stuff like pineapple juice tastes a million times better down there.
#33 Edited by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

Ogbono.  Me and some friends went into an African restaurant not knowing anything about the food.  It was like a plate of snot flecked with blood.  When you put the spoon in it and pulled it out the goop actually pulled itself back into the bowl.  Oh, and it had a really obvious piece of windpipe in it.

I've had guinea pigs and testicles and intestines and all that sort of thing in Peru but that was all nice mostly, but I'm sure that would disgust some people.

#34 Posted by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I know they're supposed to be a delicacy, but... raw oysters! 
They trigger my emetic centre. 
Like you're eating... eating... something that comes from a nasal cavity. 
Yuk!
#35 Posted by toryan (6 posts) -

Someone in the pub ordered a mix of half guinness, half cider and a splash of blackcurrant cordial. He said it was the best drink ever. It was not.

I occasionally like to dip pickled onions into wholegrain mustard and eat them whole. I once tried it with English mustard. Don't ever do that.

#36 Posted by dasani_ (11 posts) -

ummmm.........  meatloaf aha!

#37 Edited by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I drank a big bottle of Hypnotiq in less than an hour. That shit's disgusting.

#38 Posted by blasphemousmonkey (25 posts) -

an entire bottle of frank's red hot (in 30 seconds)

#39 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -

I took a sip from a beer bottle just sitting on a counter at a party. 

Turns out it was filled half way with someones piss.

#40 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Pigeon heart;it wasn't half bad.

#41 Posted by senrat (323 posts) -

Beverly soda is extremely nasty.  I gagged and nearly threw up with one gulp.

#42 Posted by Korwin (2870 posts) -

Prawn head probably, I'll try anything once.

#43 Posted by Th3_James (2578 posts) -

Some old fish I really should have not microwaved and consumed....... Work the next morning with food poisoning was not enjoyable

#44 Posted by masternater27 (918 posts) -

My friends and I did the beef bowl challenge inspired from giantbomb.  Surprised nobody puked.  I was the only one that managed to finish and it took 35 minutes of determination

#45 Posted by DiscoDuck8k (499 posts) -

Nothing that I can recall. I'm way too cautious about what I eat/drink.

#46 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@masternater27: Did you enter the Meat Dimension?
#47 Posted by DBIZMO (23 posts) -

A glass of vinegar with egg yolk as a dare from my friend.

#48 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@Abyssfull: dude I dunno how anyone can drink that
#49 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: you watch Freaks and Geeks, they did that in one episode
#50 Posted by hedfone (1751 posts) -
@habster3 said:
" I drank a Monster energy drink; fucking horrible. "