• 78 results
#151 Edited by Icemo (642 posts) -

@ahaisthisourchance: @sharkethic: I agree, pickled herring is delicious! New potatoes, butter and pickled herring make a great lunch. And how could you say no to this delicious sandwich?

#152 Edited by laserbolts (5311 posts) -

Back in high school I raided my parents liquor and mixed everything I could find into a bottle. Rum, vodka, red and white wine, whiskey, various cocktail mixes, and even some dirty old beer. Probably the grossest thing I have ever consumed but man did I ever get drunk.

#153 Posted by BaconGames (3292 posts) -

@yummylee said:

Ginger beer....seriously that stuff is nasty!

While I would agree with you, that day my friend and I bought all the weird drinks from the college grocery store, the maple soda was the worst.

For me though, Maker's Mark Whiskey is the incarnation of smoke and death in liquid form. Holy shit that was oppressive to drink.

#154 Edited by MikeydCT (563 posts) -

Slim jim that I got from my father for xmas that went bad from the due date 6 months before. I got food poison and I'm a dumbass for eating the whole thing. He wouldnt take me where he got it and is not allowed to gift me food ever again.

#155 Posted by 1momosauky (208 posts) -

A bottle of Sambuca

#156 Posted by billmcneal (276 posts) -

I had pig skin, not the dry kind you buy at 7-11, but wet pig skin

#157 Posted by h0lgr (908 posts) -

I thought for a second it said "...eaten while drunk". Then I realized it didn't, and therefore I choose to not participate in this discussion

#158 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Jelly Fish. As a kid. Traveling Asia with my parents. At a restaurant in Hong Kong. Stole a fork of butter noodles of the plate of my mum. Delicious. "How do you like the Jelly Fish dear?". Grossest revelation ever. I was not prepared. Got over it quickly though. Jellyfish makes for an awesome substitute for noodles.

#159 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3745 posts) -

Black pudding. Disgusting.

#160 Posted by moffattron9000 (351 posts) -

As an 8 year old kid, i put chocolate yogurt in a hot dog bun with a piece of hubba bubba chewing gum in the middle. The worst part is that at the time, I liked it.

#161 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

@icemo: That looks tasty as hell!

#162 Edited by ZombieSpace (286 posts) -

I forgot to bring Patrick this at the meet up in Iceland but something else that is a tradition here is this: Testicles of rams pressed in blocks, boiled and cured in lactic acid. It's too sour for my taste.