#1 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Holy crap, dude. I'm not really sure. None of those sound to appealing to happen to myself.

Maybe falling, if it was done in some romantic superhero fashion. Otherwise, totally old age. Though, I think exploding sounds like a good way to go, but then that could kind of suck for my funeral.

#3 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

Snu snu.

#4 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

Where is the "burning in a flame of glory after saving many people" option?  

who the hell in their right mide would say "oh yeah i'd love to be tortured to death", actually i think i know someone who would... 

#5 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Being shot in the back of the head while completely unaware.

#6 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
"Snu snu. "

#7 Edited by melcene (3034 posts) -

Yeah, gunshot might be the best one, but depends on where the gunshot is. 

So since that one is too vague, I think I'll go with strangle/choke.  It's fairly quick, and pretty much leaves my body intact. 

While old age sounds great and all... too many old people are unhappy with life.  It seems that these days, dying of old age means dying of cancer or dimentia or some cursed ailment.

#8 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

Age. Just die in sleep. Best way to go.

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
 I cant take physical pain, so its age i guess..

@CptChiken
said:
" who the hell in their right mide would say "oh yeah i'd love to be tortured to death", actually i think i know someone who would... 

"
you're awesome
#10 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@Tireyo643 said:
" Age. Just die in sleep. Best way to go. "
This no question.
#11 Posted by jakob187 (21762 posts) -

Driving a rocket-powered glitter-covered C4-loaded Pinto in an attempt to jump the Grand Canyon.

#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14110 posts) -
"A lot of people say there's no good way to die, and those people obviously haven't heard the phrase drug-fuelled sex heart attack."- Frankie Boyle.
#13 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

"Splosion go BOOM!

#14 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -
@klkjk4 said:
"Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.love-shopping.org ==== Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33 UGG BOOT $50 Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 FREE SHIPPING http://www.love-shopping.org "

OMFG NOT HERE NO!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOO BAAAAAACKKKKKK TOOOOOOO IGGGGGGGNNNNNNNN THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#15 Edited by TorgoGrooves89 (346 posts) -
@klkjk4 said:

" Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new season approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.love-shopping.org ==== Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33 UGG BOOT $50 Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 FREE SHIPPING http://www.love-shopping.org "

Please go back to IGN. 

Thank you.
#16 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Blowing yourself up while flying your F/A-18 into the super weapon of an alien city-ship that's about to nuke Area 51.

So, I guess, I'll go with explosion.

#17 Posted by BeachThunder (12430 posts) -
#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Where's the "getting drunk, taking all your clothes off, and being struck by lightning while threatening aliens to take your hot piece of ass" option? I've heard that that's the most common cause of death on Earth!

#19 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

drug fuelled sex heart attack  

#20 Posted by Redbullet685 (6085 posts) -

Implosion

#21 Posted by hanktherapper (384 posts) -

You forgot drowning. How could someone implode?

#22 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

You could almost replace "Age" with "Naturally".

Also, death by Bone Fracture?

#23 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@hanktherapper:
Drowning is in the same category as choking. Anfd for the implotion. It's possible with the right equipment.
#24 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Old, sleeping, with a brain so messed up by dementia that the concept and anticipation of death has long been lost.

#25 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@Jasta:
You can die by a bone fracture, yes.
#26 Posted by BeachThunder (12430 posts) -
@FritzDude said:
" @hanktherapper: And for the implosion. It's possible with the right equipment. "
Go on...
#27 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

anything that involves blissful ignorance.

#28 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@BeachThunder:
Ever heard of inside-pressure?
#29 Posted by BeachThunder (12430 posts) -
@FritzDude said:
" @BeachThunder: Ever heard of inside-pressure? "
No :( I'm just going to mosey over to wikipedia for a little bit.
#30 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6311 posts) -

Old age, but only if it's peaceful. Otherwise I'd go with the gunshot to the head, the quickest, easiest way out.

#31 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@BeachThunder:
:P let's just say you will die after a few seconds. Human implosion is quite effective because it will happen fast, and it's fairly painless. But the thought of it makes me sick.
#32 Posted by skipper00 (61 posts) -

I'v got 7 horcrux's so I cant die!!

#33 Posted by BeachThunder (12430 posts) -
@FritzDude said:
" @BeachThunder: :P let's just say you will die after a few seconds. Human implosion is quite effective because it will happen fast, and it's fairly painless. But the thought of it makes me sick. "
Wait, I've just been looking up some stuff online and I still don't see how this could work. If you know how it could work, would you mind explaining it? It very much seems like the body won't just collapse upon itself within a few seconds. Anyway, would that actually be painless? A few seconds seems like a long time when dying.
#34 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Red12b said:
"  

"
This, only add more alcohol.
#35 Posted by Redharlow (46 posts) -

I didn't see drowning on there. Or overdose. Definitely overdose on diazepam. Basically slows you down until your heart stops functioning.
#36 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@BeachThunder:
If you're in a vacuum chamber without any form of protection suit, or maybe at great sea underwater you will hit the implosion. The pressure will implode you into a faint-stage at first and will hit you with tons upon tons of pressure. I'm not sure what would happen with the body, but it could be disgusting.
#37 Posted by iKANNIBAL (595 posts) -

I'd like to die like a badass taking hundreds of zombies with me during the upcoming apocalyspe, yeaaaaaaaah.  

Most on your list are out of the question though, Drowning would be extremely uncomfortable and contrary to belief? its not the most peaceful way to die its actualy slow torture. Burning? hell to the no, Shot in the head is also out of the question there are cases where people survived being shot or punctured in the head. A huge metal pole went through a mans head from his forhead coming out the back of his head and he was still alive......eeeeek. 

#38 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -

Suffocated by fantastic breasts?

#39 Posted by FritzDude (2273 posts) -
@Redharlow:
Overdose, yes. I forgot. But it's hard to come up with everything, and unfortunately i can't edit, or give examples, sorry.
#40 Posted by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

The absolute real answer is hypoxia.  It's what happens to pilots if there's a cabin pressure drop, which can be slow, gentle and unknown.  You actually start to feel great, euphoric even and then just fall asleep and die.  Michael Portillo (British broadcaster and former politician) did research into humane death penalties and even subjected himself to it in a decompression chamber by removing the oxygen mask he was wearing.  He was having a great time almost minutes from death and looked as if he'd had ten pints of Stella when the guy in the chamber with him had to put his oxygen mask back on for him - he then 'sobered up' really quickly.  He took the findings to a number of people in the American penal system and loads didn't like it because they said there wasn't enough suffering.

So yeah, something that's painless and actually makes you feel great.  Either that or wearing a diving helmet full of hand grenades.

#41 Posted by eroticfishcake (7792 posts) -

Was going to say explosion before I remembered that suffocation between a ladies' breasts was my original method of kicking the bucket.

#42 Posted by spazmaster666 (1993 posts) -

A gunshot would be a pretty quick death, given that it's to the correct body part (i.e. heart, back of head near the brain steam, etc.) and obviously getting blown up would be pretty much instant also. Old age could be pleasant but it's unlikely for people to die purely from old age, it's much more likely for someone to die from disease that's exacerbated by old age.

#43 Posted by one_2nd (2333 posts) -

Bone fracture obviously. 

#44 Posted by Berezov (504 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" Being shot in the back of the head while completely unaware. "
Of Mice and Men?
#45 Posted by Tsoglani (585 posts) -
@Red12b said:
"  

"
I wholeheartedly agree... either this or a David Carradine style death... without the Thai she males of course.
#46 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

Hey, you forgot bleeding to death. Or getting stabbed.
#47 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" Being shot in the back of the head while completely unaware. "
This. You wouldn't even know you died
#48 Posted by Molenator85 (237 posts) -

I went with mash. If a heavy enough object, say 5 tons or so, landed squarely on your enitre body, you would be flat as a pancake in under a second and never be the wiser. Might leave a bit of a mess though.
#49 Posted by Bones8677 (3282 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" Driving a rocket-powered glitter-covered C4-loaded Pinto in an attempt to jump the Grand Canyon. "
So...basically a Pinto?
#50 Posted by OroYoke (98 posts) -

Decapitation would be interesting experience.