What's The Most Stupidest Stuff You've Seen A Person Do?

• 128 results
GirnBlanston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By GirnBlanston

In high school, a bomb threat was called in and the building was evacuated. We were outside for what seemed like an eternity. At least the weather was nice. Anyway, the threat turned out to be a hoax, there was no bomb. Within a few days, the culprit was found. A senior called in the fake bomb threat from a pay phone in the cafeteria during class hours. I don't remember how he was caught exactly, either they traced the call, or simply WATCHED THE SECURITY FOOTAGE OF HIM DOING IT. He was suspended and, though he could still graduate and receive his diploma, he was banned from the ceremony.

Another time in high school, i had just returned to school after spending two months recovering from major back surgery. One of my classes, english i think, had just finished reading Animal Farm, the George Orwell novel, and there would be a quiz on it after about a week. Each day leading up to it, class time was spent studying for that quiz, discussing parts of the book, like events, characters, etc. I was informed ahead of time that since i was not present during the reading of the book, i would not have to take the quiz, and it wouldn't be included in the gradebook. So, every day that week, every one else would talk about the book and, having nothing else to do, i listened in. The day of the quiz came. Again, i was informed that i didn't have to take the quiz. I didn't want to sit in the classroom doing nothing for an hour, so i asked if i could take the damned thing anyway. We came to a deal, i could take the quiz, and if i failed it, the score wouldn't go in the gradebook. So i took the quiz. I got the highest score in the class. I did better on it, without reading a single page, than all of my classmates, who read it cover to cover. What's worse, the quiz was easy! I didn't lack for confidence going into it, but given the circumstances, i figured SOMEBODY would do better than me.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#102  Edited By Giantstalker

On a military range, I saw a safety officer walk behind a row of troops with rocket launchers as they were about to fire. That almost ended really badly, luckily he was yanked out of the way at the last second.

tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By tread311

Senior year Physics class we had a girl who didn't know that the earth revolved around the sun. At one point the teacher had a section of the dry erase board that was dedicated to quoting the ridiculous things she would say.

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Bell_End

@TheHBK said:

Take a dump on a car.

and did the car come to life, hunt down and kill the peaple responsable for the dump.

Phyrlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Phyrlord

I have once witnessed a person put a Listerine pocket pack on their eye ball. I didn't see them again for a few days with a red eye.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106  Edited By dr_nefarious

A few months ago, I saw a lady make an illegal turn right in front of a cop. Immediately, right as she is doing this, he puts his lights on. She then has the nerve to scream at him. So, the cop and lady are yelling at each other and I'm laughing my ass off as I drive to class.

Avatar image for alianthaberries
AlianthaBerries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AlianthaBerries

@Stonyman65: a friend? fuck that person, this is so dangerous.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By falserelic

@AlianthaBerries said:

@spartanlolz92: I walk through doors now to avoid this happening.

Did you have some stories you would like to share? if you want to.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Jay444111

@Zleunamme said:

A kid in my second grade class asked the teacher if chocolate milk came from black cows.

At work where I was cashiering, a older women asked me if she won anything from lottery scratch-off ticket. When I looked at the tickets, all the gray squares were scratched off.

At work an elderly man was buying bags of candy that was featured in the weekly ad, buy three bags for $5 dollars. I ringing up the bags and the man got upset thought it was wrong. He through a hissy fit and stormed out of the store, leaving his purchases behind. The man brought up four bags of candy and forgot about sales taxe.

At work, a college aged guy was buying two electric razors-ten dollars a piece- that totaled $22 dollars and change. He hands me a twenty and doesn't have any other form of tender to pay the difference. He was hoping I would let it slide but I told him that doesn't have enough for the two. The guy was wearing a Texas State University t-shirt. I should asked him he was an incoming freshman because I'm sure he would have been admitted in for math.

At work, a lady was paying her purchased with a credit. It was being declined, I ask her to slide again and the card was not accepted. The lady got upset and said that my machine was broken and that she was being charged twice. I take a look at the card, it had the activation sticker in front. I asked if she called the number, she didn't say anything and used another card.

People pushing a door when it says pull.

When some one is mopping up a big spill on the floor. The area is sectioned off with a yellow cones. People push their shopping cart and try walk over the spill.

A person buying a huge patio set, bulky furniture or a bar-b-que pit and hoping it will fit inside a two to four door compact sedan. Has not happen for a MIni Coop yet.

Elderly person letting five year old grand kid -sitting on their lap-operate the electric shopping cart and two other kids hanging on the sides.

Can you tell that I work in retail? I should have more but I'd rather forget.

1. I admit, I thought chocolate milk came from brown cows as well when I was a kid. I mean, I know now that isn't the case, but being so little I think it would make sense in a childish way.

2. I don't get this, what do you mean by this one?

3. That guy is a moron. Also, I should say that everyone should learn how to use coupons... Seriously, it should be common fucking sense to use them!

Enters math based college... not knowing how to do math!
Enters math based college... not knowing how to do math!

5. Not many people know about that card stuff so I wouldn't blame her to much.

6. Everyone does this, the mall in my town looks like it has push doors from outside in, but they are really pull ones. Confusing due to how the doors look.

7. Yeah, I don't get this either. Morons being morons I suppose. Or they really need something in that area.

8. This is why I have a truck. I don't care if it has poor ass gas per mile shit. At least I have the capability to move whatever the fuck I want!

9. Realistically, kids would do that even if they old person told them no. I always hung out on shopping carts when I was little. Common thing really.

But yeah, I can tell that you worked in retail. I can very easily tell.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By falserelic

@Jay444111: LOL!

legendlexicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By legendlexicon

I got one of my friends to believe for months that the show Dexter had been cancelled and brought back as a comedy like two and a half men with Ashton Kutcher. He completely believed me and was pissed everytime I mentioned it.

Silvergun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Silvergun

I stuck a finger in a pot of boiling water to see if it was hot yet. It was!

Mixwizzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Mixwizzard

>Posting something on the Sonic forums thats not bitching or a horrible Fanfiction

HAHAHAHAHHA

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#114  Edited By cornbredx

I do internet Tech Support. 
All I see is stupid. 

Ah here's one: 
One time a guy called in because a ghost stole his modem (or so he claimed). The cables were still there (ethernet, power, Phone cable) but the modem was gone.  
"It was either ghosts or the dogs, but I don't think the dog's can unplug the cables so I'm pretty sure it was the ghost" he said, unironically. 

True story.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By falserelic

@CornBREDX said:

I do internet Tech Support. All I see is stupid. Ah here's one: One time a guy called in because a ghost stole his modem (or so he claimed). The cables were still there (ethernet, power, Phone cable) but the modem was gone. "It was either ghosts or the dogs, but I don't think the dog's can unplug the cables so I'm pretty sure it was the ghost" he said, unironically. True story.

LOL! that was pretty weird...

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By SmilingPig

@tread311 said:

Senior year Physics class we had a girl who didn't know that the earth revolved around the sun. At one point the teacher had a section of the dry erase board that was dedicated to quoting the ridiculous things she would say.

That how I got my 2nd girlfriend, my physics teacher use to pair one strong student with one weak and the girl who was paired with me loved the attention and help I had to give her so she asked me out. Also, you had a bad teacher for humiliating her.

GirnBlanston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By GirnBlanston

@CornBREDX said:

I do internet Tech Support. All I see is stupid. Ah here's one: One time a guy called in because a ghost stole his modem (or so he claimed). The cables were still there (ethernet, power, Phone cable) but the modem was gone. "It was either ghosts or the dogs, but I don't think the dog's can unplug the cables so I'm pretty sure it was the ghost" he said, unironically. True story.

This guy must have a chemical inbalance or something. Blaming a stolen modem on a ghost? That's not stupid, that's crazy!

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ulain

@SmilingPig: How long did that last? Or did she have other....redeeming qualities?

I remember at school, a friend of ours was dared to eat part of....a sandwich, I think? But it had gum on it, thrown to the ground in the dirt, a loogy from our fat friend, and, the coup de grace, some pubes from the most asshole of our group.

All for...*drum roll*

75 cents.

Retail was never as bad as some of these stories for me, then again I worked at Pep Boys so it mostly red necks and hispanics who already knew what they needed. Fast food on the other hand....I hope there is a special place in hell for assholes who think I get paid to clean up a mess they left at a table, with their children learning such habits. Protip: I get paid because your fat ass bought the food, not left nuggets of it on or around the table you barely fit in.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By SmilingPig

@Ulain: 18 months give or take, she was hot basically, the kind of girl that I would not even have talked too back than because I thought that I had no chance with her. We broke up basically because I did not fit with her other friends and vice versa.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ulain

@SmilingPig said:

@Ulain: 18 mounts give or take

Tell me this wasn't a typo.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By SmilingPig

@Ulain said:

@SmilingPig said:

Months sry, I speak french as a primary language so I rely heavily on word auto correct feature which really sucks.

lmenzol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By lmenzol

@falserelic: watch american idol, or any one of those fake reality show like jersey shore

aerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#123  Edited By aerious

When I was in the Grade 10, Jackass was in it's heyday. A group of friends and I were at a classmates birthday party, a painfully boring birthday party to be precise. Being the dumb kids that we were, it was decided that we should film our own jackass segment in the park down the road.

The idea was for me to ride this BMX bike as fast as I could down a concrete spillway. There was minimal planning and risk assessment, naturally. I got going, one of my friend filming the whole stunt. It was all going well until I reached the bottom. There was a thick layer of algae and grass growing down the bottom. The front wheel of the bike dug in and I flipped over the handlebars. The seat of the bike came over and smashed into the back of my head, my jaw colliding with a concrete block.

I blacked out for a few seconds. I tried to speak when I came to, only moaning without making words. Blood was streaming from my chin, my friends panicked and called the ambulance. I clambered my way out of the drain and laid on the grass.

Needless to say, that is the stupidest thing I've seen, and to make things worse, I was the one doing it. Nothing like a broken collar-bone, 14 stitches, a broken jaw and some smashed teeth to teach you a lesson.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#124  Edited By Zleunamme

@Jay444111: On 2nd, I don't remember the rules on that particular tickets. I think that had to match their number to the winning number and she didn't win anything. I remember that situation more because how I felt of the lottery being insidious. The lottery being a state regulated scam that disadvantages poor people.

On the 7th, people walking over spills is a safety hazard. I just amazed some people have no awareness of their surrounds. They will put themselves in a situation where they can hurt themselves or endanger others.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Jay444111

@CornBREDX said:

I would demand a tape of that just so I could put it online. I would be internet famous... FAST!

Get the tape... NOW! It will amuse us!

@Ulain said:

@SmilingPig: How long did that last? Or did she have other....redeeming qualities?

I remember at school, a friend of ours was dared to eat part of....a sandwich, I think? But it had gum on it, thrown to the ground in the dirt, a loogy from our fat friend, and, the coup de grace, some pubes from the most asshole of our group.

All for...*drum roll*

75 cents.

Retail was never as bad as some of these stories for me, then again I worked at Pep Boys so it mostly red necks and hispanics who already knew what they needed. Fast food on the other hand....I hope there is a special place in hell for assholes who think I get paid to clean up a mess they left at a table, with their children learning such habits. Protip: I get paid because your fat ass bought the food, not left nuggets of it on or around the table you barely fit in.

I wouldn't eat that... not even if it had the cure for all diseases. I have some damn respect! But 75 cents!? Dude... he is your groups Kenny Mccormick... sorry to say.

Also, You are INSANELY lucky that you only had to clean up food... I hear the bathrooms can get... shitty... if you know what I mean.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Jay444111

@SmilingPig said:

@Ulain said:

@SmilingPig said:

Months sry, I speak french as a primary language so I rely heavily on word auto correct feature witch really sucks.

I see... I was wondering that as well... To be honest. It is a truly great typo for how funny it is. Also... I don't mean to be a grammer nazi but I have to say that your wording of "witch" is wrong. However if you say it out loud you are correct. Let me explain.

Here, is what a witch refers to.

This is a Witch.
This is a Witch.

However, the correct wording you needed there is "which"

The word "which" can be used many times Here is a few examples of it being used.

"Which one do your choose Neo?"

"The weather outside today have been very humid as of late, however expect rain to come in which will hopefully cool us off during this Saturday!"

"Wait... which book do I choose then!? The right one? The left one? Or the middle one!?"

Those are mainly from movies or local weather channels. But they use the word correctly... I don't mean to offend you. You type very good English. I just want to help out with it.

@aerious said:

When I was in the Grade 10, Jackass was in it's heyday. A group of friends and I were at a classmates birthday party, a painfully boring birthday party to be precise. Being the dumb kids that we were, it was decided that we should film our own jackass segment in the park down the road.

The idea was for me to ride this BMX bike as fast as I could down a concrete spillway. There was minimal planning and risk assessment, naturally. I got going, one of my friend filming the whole stunt. It was all going well until I reached the bottom. There was a thick layer of algae and grass growing down the bottom. The front wheel of the bike dug in and I flipped over the handlebars. The seat of the bike came over and smashed into the back of my head, my jaw colliding with a concrete block.

I blacked out for a few seconds. I tried to speak when I came to, only moaning without making words. Blood was streaming from my chin, my friends panicked and called the ambulance. I clambered my way out of the drain and laid on the grass.

Needless to say, that is the stupidest thing I've seen, and to make things worse, I was the one doing it. Nothing like a broken collar-bone, 14 stitches, a broken jaw and some smashed teeth to teach you a lesson.

Damn man... did you at least get some kind of lollipop for all that trouble?

The dumbest thing I have ever seen though?

... It has to be my brothers being dumbasses all the time. No joke. It is like they are trying to out-dumb each other in a endless race to their Darwin Awards. These are my OLDER brothers at that and I have no problem telling people they are dumbasses... I think they know it too.

I have another dumb thing I have to show you guys... this is a video from my Hometown... beware. The stupidity of said commercial may cause insanity.

There... is nothing in this thread that can equal this level of dumb... nothing... not even if you backflipped on top of a pile of rusty poison laced knifes could you get this bad... I am not joking.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#127  Edited By cornbredx
@Jay444111: I can't man. Work and all that jazz. Confidentiality laws and what not.  
I would get in a lot of trouble- rightfully.  
While I can share stories, people wouldn't like me recording their conversation when they called in to tech support. 
tread311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#128  Edited By tread311

@SmilingPig: Nah it wasn't done in a mean spirited way. That class was very informal and everyone got along. I think she embraced it and was mostly doing material after a while.

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By FlarePhoenix

Go on to the escapist for any reason other than Zero Punctuation.... okay okay, I'll be serious (though I do hate that place, if Zero Punctuation ever moved on from there I'd be very happy since it would mean I would never have to go back there...)

In all seriousness, a teacher I had once asked the class if we thought people of the same cultural groups share identical values and norms. When we all said no, he told us we were getting too hung up on the word identical and that "words can have different meanings".