#151 Posted by GunstarRed (5480 posts) -

I have seen a lot of bad Sy Fy movies, but I don't think they count as they're made to be bad. Some of them are even enjoyable for what they are. I'm not 100% sure what I think the worst movie I have ever seen is though. Some films I have had pretty negative reactions to are Batman & Robin, Tomb Raider Cradle of trash, Tron Legacy, Jennifers Body and any of those parody films ending in the word movie.

#152 Posted by gamefreak9 (2419 posts) -

@Hemmelight said:

That live-action Dragonball Z movie.

With the whitest guy ever as Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E

#153 Posted by EvilKatarn (466 posts) -
#154 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

@LarryDavis said:

@kmdrkul said:

The worst movie is probably "Ernest Scared Stupid."

That's not even close to the worst Ernest movie, let alone all movies. (worst is Ernest Goes to Africa or maybe Goes To School or In The Army, best is Goes To Jail)

Good God, I had no idea. That's the only one I have seen from beginning to end (I vaguely remember watching parts of other ones when I was really young, but eh...)

#155 Posted by Meepasaurus (224 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Worst low-budget movie? Manos: The Hands of Fate. It also happens to be one of the best episodes of MST3K ever made.

Thank you for the recommendation. That was a great way to spend a lazy afternoon.

#156 Posted by redbliss (648 posts) -

The Happening. I actually like Shyamalan, but that movie is garbage.

#157 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Human Centipede 2

#158 Posted by Aetheldod (3737 posts) -

Insert any and all comedic satirical movies like Scary movie and the like

#159 Posted by Etnos (245 posts) -

I felt asleep with The Expendables 2, not sure if the worst ever.. but sure it was boring.

#160 Posted by benspyda (2051 posts) -

I think I found Transformers 2 the most offensively bad.

#161 Posted by SolongWrex (153 posts) -

I remember Slithis being absolutely awful.

#162 Posted by psylah (2187 posts) -

It's a tie between:

Lady in the Water

Dreamcatcher

#163 Posted by Ketchupp (668 posts) -

Epic Movie. :(

#164 Posted by wewantsthering (1594 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@wewantsthering: As someone who has seen Plan 9 From Outer Space over 40 times and has also seen Flesh-Eating Mothers over 40 times, I can easily tell you that you should watch Flesh-Eating Mothers before making that decision.

Seriously, the acting in Plan 9 is Oscar-worthy by comparison.

Man...I don't know if I could even watch that movie with RiffTracks then. Haha.

#165 Edited by BoOzak (999 posts) -

@ZeForgotten said:

Gamer

That was pretty fucking terrible & I actually enjoyed Crank ;(

One that stands out to me is Hotel

For such a weird movie with so many somewhat famous actors it's so boring and pretentious I almost feel asleep watching it as a kid. But I guess it left enough of an impression that I still remember it.

I might be in the minority here but I also hated Funny People. When you're in a comedy and getting shown up by Jonah Hill maby it's time to re-evaluate your career. (Seth Rogan's alright...) I've seen a lot worse movies but few have aggravated me as much as that film. Fuck you Adam Sandler.

EDIT: Wait Hotel's a comedy?! WTF?

#166 Edited by RE_Player1 (7526 posts) -

I walked out of the theatre halfway through Juno even though I was on a date. A year later I watched it again to see if I overreacted. Nope that movie is a piece of shit.

@BoOzak: Not alone dude, Funny People is up there for worst movies I've ever seen.

#167 Posted by Castiel (2749 posts) -

Denizen is pretty bad and yes I have actually seen the entire thing. :(

This one is also terrible:

You haven't seen a truly awful movie until you have seen those two.

#168 Posted by D_Mac (117 posts) -
#169 Posted by ShaggE (6722 posts) -

Destruction Kings. Holy shit. I can't help but chuckle when *bland Hollywood cash-in* gets called the worst movie ever, because Chris Seaver exists, and as long as we live in a reality where he is making movies, he shall remain the reigning champion of unwatchable garbage. And I enjoy Troma films, if that tells you anything. At least they're sometimes strangely clever in their filth. All Seaver provides is "haaaaw, it's funny because boobs and blood and racism". No subtext, not offensive enough to shock, just... there. For fuck's sake, he's got two movies with "Bloodfart Lake" in the title. THIS IS A GROWN-ASS MAN.

As a final bit of context to add weight to my words, I have also seen a film where the main setpiece was an elderly man fucking a severed pig's head in a motel room. And it's STILL better than Destruction Kings.

#170 Posted by Xshinobi (404 posts) -

Blood Rayne 2.

#171 Posted by SwaziSpring (46 posts) -

Every Sci Fi Channel "original movie."

I'm probably going to get some flak for this, but I simply could NOT sit through Sweeney Todd or Corpse Bride.

#172 Posted by LastNinja (281 posts) -

Identity. The only movie that has actually pissed me off.

#173 Posted by PSNgamesun (414 posts) -

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

#174 Posted by SwaziSpring (46 posts) -

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

#175 Edited by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

mike judge is a hero! you shut your stupid facehole!

just kidding but not really

#176 Posted by CommodoreJenkins (30 posts) -

Maximum Overdrive is pretty bad. The only good thing about it was the soundtrack.

#177 Edited by Calitar (94 posts) -

I feel really bad for saying it but The Room is the worst movie I've ever seen even though I will watch it in a heartbeat. Sure it's godawful, but it's so uniquely bad that I can't help but love it. I mean Tommy Wiseau's awful acting is the stuff of legend. Also Rifftrax makes the movie much easier to watch.

#178 Posted by mbdoeden (199 posts) -
@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.
#179 Posted by Jagged85 (173 posts) -

Meet the Spartans

#180 Posted by PSNgamesun (414 posts) -

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

#181 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

This is probably a troll post, people can have their opinions, but saying there is only one chase scene in Drive is downright wrong. And out of date? It's a modern movie through and through, with inspirations of 80's crime movies and 80's inspired songs. Honestly, it's less 80s than it is modern, go to the top listened songs on youtube and you will find a lot of music sounding like the Drive soundtrack. It's what is popular right now.

#182 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -

Drive is fantastic, you all are innnsane. Hell the soundtrack alone makes it an enjoyable movie. But people have opinions I just think they are wrong!

Anyway I've seen a few terrible movies. Titanic 2, battlefield earth, starship troopers 2. Batman and robin. What the hell is wrong with me?

#183 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

I thought Phone Booth was ass fudge.

#184 Posted by Rokkaku (223 posts) -

To Rome With Love was despicably bad. As a Woody Allen fan, it felt like he was trying to actively insult me for being so by giving me half baked, incredibly lazy versions of the same jokes he's told for years, assembling a great cast and then giving them the dregs of a Woody Allen script to read from. I'll never forgive him.

#185 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4832 posts) -

All the Resident Evil movies make me want to punch a kitten in the face.

#186 Posted by GunGunW (60 posts) -

Thankskilling.... Just.... wow.

#187 Posted by Grimmrobe (197 posts) -

Any Michael Bay film. Ever.

#188 Posted by Grimmrobe (197 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

There are so many to chose from. Pulse, Ultraviolet, Ecks vs Sever, the Transformers movies, Quarentine, and so many others I could possibly name. The list really goes on and on. I am only going to share one of them with you, though.

Titanic: The Animated Movie. Behold.

BEHOLD, SCHIZOPHRENIA.

#189 Posted by PSNgamesun (414 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

This is probably a troll post, people can have their opinions, but saying there is only one chase scene in Drive is downright wrong. And out of date? It's a modern movie through and through, with inspirations of 80's crime movies and 80's inspired songs. Honestly, it's less 80s than it is modern, go to the top listened songs on youtube and you will find a lot of music sounding like the Drive soundtrack. It's what is popular right now.

No I'm not trolling dude; I just didn't like the movie. Its not a masterpiece or anything like that where its obvious that people hating on it are trolling. Its no Godfather dude, this movie is garbage and when I can agree that the music is the only thing good out of this movie thats saying something.

#190 Posted by Scrawnto (2468 posts) -

I think it's probably Far Cry. I know I saw that movie, but I seem to have blocked out all memory of it.

#191 Posted by UncleClassy (405 posts) -

Jack and Jill was probably the biggest steaming pile of cinematic shit I've ever laid eyes on. I feel like Adam Sandler stole 75 minutes of my life away from me.

#192 Posted by Scrawnto (2468 posts) -

@Butano said:

Southland Tales. I mean, you have a movie that stars between 5-10 well known actors, and there's absolutely no story or progression whatsoever. I mean, when a movie has a scene where there are two cars doing the dirty deed, you know you've lost all hope for the movie to get better.

EDIT: Thankskilling takes 2nd place. Only watched it cause the artist that draws Amazing Super Powers webcomic said he helped work on it, and there was like, 5 seconds of his art.

Oh barf, thanks for reminding me about those. Ugh. Those are pretty awful.

#193 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

@PSNgamesun said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

This is probably a troll post, people can have their opinions, but saying there is only one chase scene in Drive is downright wrong. And out of date? It's a modern movie through and through, with inspirations of 80's crime movies and 80's inspired songs. Honestly, it's less 80s than it is modern, go to the top listened songs on youtube and you will find a lot of music sounding like the Drive soundtrack. It's what is popular right now.

No I'm not trolling dude; I just didn't like the movie. Its not a masterpiece or anything like that where its obvious that people hating on it are trolling. Its no Godfather dude, this movie is garbage and when I can agree that the music is the only thing good out of this movie thats saying something.

Look, guys. Drive is just one of those movies. If you like it, then you really like it. If you hate it, then you really hated it. It's just that thing that happens with slow paced movies.

#194 Edited by Fredchuckdave (6162 posts) -

Mortal Kombat Annihilation; actually that movie has some redeeming campy qualities.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, so terrible it somehow managed to spawn yet another successful sequel, watching the worst movie ever made just made dumbasses want to go see the next one so badly.

#195 Posted by ozzdog12 (864 posts) -

@KontX: Its the story behind Idiocracy that i liked. The movie was trash, but the message behind it is SO TRUE

#196 Posted by MetalGearSunny (7003 posts) -

Birdemic.

#197 Posted by super2j (1798 posts) -

@KontX said:

At the suggestion of a co-worker, I went out and rented Idiocracy. They raved about it. That's 87 min of my life that I'll never get back. Can't believe I actually finished that shit. The Spirit, Erik the Viking, and Super Mario Bros (lol) also come to mind.

ya, i just watched that movie because of this thread and i dont find it particularly offensive. you are over reacting but then again it is a matter of opinion

#198 Posted by falling_fast (2285 posts) -

Billy Madison.

#199 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

@mowcrosoft said:

@Roger778: @Roger778: Ah, so we have one of these easily humored buffoons in the flesh, or cyber flesh I suppose. Please explain how this movie was funny? I guess the first time you hear "getting high with my teddy bear" it may evoke a small chuckle, but these lazy attempts at humor got old rather fast. What a pitiful movie.

Oh jeez dude get the fuck over yourself.

#200 Posted by MURDERSMASH (251 posts) -

For Christmas last year, my sister, her friends, and me all watched this hilariously bad movie called Ice Spiders. We made hot chocolate with marshmallows, popped it in, and lampooned it from beginning to end. Had a great time actually, so while it was easily the worst movie I've ever seen, it still brought me genuine joy.