What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#151  Edited By GunstarRed

I have seen a lot of bad Sy Fy movies, but I don't think they count as they're made to be bad. Some of them are even enjoyable for what they are. I'm not 100% sure what I think the worst movie I have ever seen is though. Some films I have had pretty negative reactions to are Batman & Robin, Tomb Raider Cradle of trash, Tron Legacy, Jennifers Body and any of those parody films ending in the word movie.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By gamefreak9

@Hemmelight said:

That live-action Dragonball Z movie.

With the whitest guy ever as Goku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E

EvilKatarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153  Edited By EvilKatarn
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By kmdrkul

@LarryDavis said:

@kmdrkul said:

The worst movie is probably "Ernest Scared Stupid."

That's not even close to the worst Ernest movie, let alone all movies. (worst is Ernest Goes to Africa or maybe Goes To School or In The Army, best is Goes To Jail)

Good God, I had no idea. That's the only one I have seen from beginning to end (I vaguely remember watching parts of other ones when I was really young, but eh...)

Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Meepasaurus

@Hailinel said:

Worst low-budget movie? Manos: The Hands of Fate. It also happens to be one of the best episodes of MST3K ever made.

Thank you for the recommendation. That was a great way to spend a lazy afternoon.

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By redbliss

The Happening. I actually like Shyamalan, but that movie is garbage.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Karl_Boss

Human Centipede 2

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Aetheldod

Insert any and all comedic satirical movies like Scary movie and the like

Etnos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Etnos

I felt asleep with The Expendables 2, not sure if the worst ever.. but sure it was boring.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#160  Edited By benspyda

I think I found Transformers 2 the most offensively bad.

SolongWrex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By SolongWrex

I remember Slithis being absolutely awful.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By psylah

It's a tie between:

Lady in the Water

Dreamcatcher

Ketchupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#163  Edited By Ketchupp

Epic Movie. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakob187 said:

@wewantsthering: As someone who has seen Plan 9 From Outer Space over 40 times and has also seen Flesh-Eating Mothers over 40 times, I can easily tell you that you should watch Flesh-Eating Mothers before making that decision.

Seriously, the acting in Plan 9 is Oscar-worthy by comparison.

Man...I don't know if I could even watch that movie with RiffTracks then. Haha.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By BoOzak

@ZeForgotten said:

Gamer

That was pretty fucking terrible & I actually enjoyed Crank ;(

One that stands out to me is Hotel

For such a weird movie with so many somewhat famous actors it's so boring and pretentious I almost feel asleep watching it as a kid. But I guess it left enough of an impression that I still remember it.

I might be in the minority here but I also hated Funny People. When you're in a comedy and getting shown up by Jonah Hill maby it's time to re-evaluate your career. (Seth Rogan's alright...) I've seen a lot worse movies but few have aggravated me as much as that film. Fuck you Adam Sandler.

EDIT: Wait Hotel's a comedy?! WTF?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By RE_Player1

I walked out of the theatre halfway through Juno even though I was on a date. A year later I watched it again to see if I overreacted. Nope that movie is a piece of shit.

@BoOzak: Not alone dude, Funny People is up there for worst movies I've ever seen.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#167  Edited By Castiel

Denizen is pretty bad and yes I have actually seen the entire thing. :(

This one is also terrible:

You haven't seen a truly awful movie until you have seen those two.

D_Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By D_Mac
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#169  Edited By ShaggE

Destruction Kings. Holy shit. I can't help but chuckle when *bland Hollywood cash-in* gets called the worst movie ever, because Chris Seaver exists, and as long as we live in a reality where he is making movies, he shall remain the reigning champion of unwatchable garbage. And I enjoy Troma films, if that tells you anything. At least they're sometimes strangely clever in their filth. All Seaver provides is "haaaaw, it's funny because boobs and blood and racism". No subtext, not offensive enough to shock, just... there. For fuck's sake, he's got two movies with "Bloodfart Lake" in the title. THIS IS A GROWN-ASS MAN.

As a final bit of context to add weight to my words, I have also seen a film where the main setpiece was an elderly man fucking a severed pig's head in a motel room. And it's STILL better than Destruction Kings.

xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#170  Edited By xshinobi

Blood Rayne 2.

SwaziSpring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By SwaziSpring

Every Sci Fi Channel "original movie."

I'm probably going to get some flak for this, but I simply could NOT sit through Sweeney Todd or Corpse Bride.

LastNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#172  Edited By LastNinja

Identity. The only movie that has actually pissed me off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5985ee6460d86
deactivated-5985ee6460d86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

SwaziSpring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

theres so many bad movies lol but the ones ive seen lately that have left thinking what the fuck did i just watch would be Drive and SuckPunch.

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By thedj93

mike judge is a hero! you shut your stupid facehole!

just kidding but not really

Avatar image for commodorejenkin
CommodoreJenkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By CommodoreJenkin

Maximum Overdrive is pretty bad. The only good thing about it was the soundtrack.

Calitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#177  Edited By Calitar

I feel really bad for saying it but The Room is the worst movie I've ever seen even though I will watch it in a heartbeat. Sure it's godawful, but it's so uniquely bad that I can't help but love it. I mean Tommy Wiseau's awful acting is the stuff of legend. Also Rifftrax makes the movie much easier to watch.

mbdoeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By mbdoeden
@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

Drive lol, never saw it, but heard it is literally the worst movie ever. I feel sorry for anyone who had to watch that. From what I heard, they actually removed like 45 minutes of the movie when they released it on DVD.

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.
Jagged85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#179  Edited By Jagged85

Meet the Spartans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

Drive stands with the all the great crime dramas in the sixties and seventies. It's not out of place in conversation about The French Connection or Bullitt.

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

I guess your right but thats exactly why it feels very out of date and plus I just got bored to tears with it. I also felt most of the plot was forced and only one chase scene in a move named Drive lol.

This is probably a troll post, people can have their opinions, but saying there is only one chase scene in Drive is downright wrong. And out of date? It's a modern movie through and through, with inspirations of 80's crime movies and 80's inspired songs. Honestly, it's less 80s than it is modern, go to the top listened songs on youtube and you will find a lot of music sounding like the Drive soundtrack. It's what is popular right now.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#182  Edited By Sackmanjones

Drive is fantastic, you all are innnsane. Hell the soundtrack alone makes it an enjoyable movie. But people have opinions I just think they are wrong!

Anyway I've seen a few terrible movies. Titanic 2, battlefield earth, starship troopers 2. Batman and robin. What the hell is wrong with me?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#183  Edited By JJOR64

I thought Phone Booth was ass fudge.

Rokkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Rokkaku

To Rome With Love was despicably bad. As a Woody Allen fan, it felt like he was trying to actively insult me for being so by giving me half baked, incredibly lazy versions of the same jokes he's told for years, assembling a great cast and then giving them the dregs of a Woody Allen script to read from. I'll never forgive him.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By BabyChooChoo

All the Resident Evil movies make me want to punch a kitten in the face.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#186  Edited By GunGunW

Thankskilling.... Just.... wow.

Grimmrobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Grimmrobe

Any Michael Bay film. Ever.

Grimmrobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Grimmrobe

@IBurningStar said:

There are so many to chose from. Pulse, Ultraviolet, Ecks vs Sever, the Transformers movies, Quarentine, and so many others I could possibly name. The list really goes on and on. I am only going to share one of them with you, though.

Titanic: The Animated Movie. Behold.

BEHOLD, SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BestUsernameEver said:

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

This is probably a troll post, people can have their opinions, but saying there is only one chase scene in Drive is downright wrong. And out of date? It's a modern movie through and through, with inspirations of 80's crime movies and 80's inspired songs. Honestly, it's less 80s than it is modern, go to the top listened songs on youtube and you will find a lot of music sounding like the Drive soundtrack. It's what is popular right now.

No I'm not trolling dude; I just didn't like the movie. Its not a masterpiece or anything like that where its obvious that people hating on it are trolling. Its no Godfather dude, this movie is garbage and when I can agree that the music is the only thing good out of this movie thats saying something.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Scrawnto

I think it's probably Far Cry. I know I saw that movie, but I seem to have blocked out all memory of it.

UncleClassy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By UncleClassy

Jack and Jill was probably the biggest steaming pile of cinematic shit I've ever laid eyes on. I feel like Adam Sandler stole 75 minutes of my life away from me.

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Scrawnto

@Butano said:

Southland Tales. I mean, you have a movie that stars between 5-10 well known actors, and there's absolutely no story or progression whatsoever. I mean, when a movie has a scene where there are two cars doing the dirty deed, you know you've lost all hope for the movie to get better.

EDIT: Thankskilling takes 2nd place. Only watched it cause the artist that draws Amazing Super Powers webcomic said he helped work on it, and there was like, 5 seconds of his art.

Oh barf, thanks for reminding me about those. Ugh. Those are pretty awful.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By landon

@PSNgamesun said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@PSNgamesun said:

@mbdoeden said:

@SwaziSpring

@PSNgamesun said:

No I'm not trolling dude; I just didn't like the movie. Its not a masterpiece or anything like that where its obvious that people hating on it are trolling. Its no Godfather dude, this movie is garbage and when I can agree that the music is the only thing good out of this movie thats saying something.

Look, guys. Drive is just one of those movies. If you like it, then you really like it. If you hate it, then you really hated it. It's just that thing that happens with slow paced movies.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Mortal Kombat Annihilation; actually that movie has some redeeming campy qualities.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, so terrible it somehow managed to spawn yet another successful sequel, watching the worst movie ever made just made dumbasses want to go see the next one so badly.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By ozzdog12

@KontX: Its the story behind Idiocracy that i liked. The movie was trash, but the message behind it is SO TRUE

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Birdemic.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By super2j

@KontX said:

At the suggestion of a co-worker, I went out and rented Idiocracy. They raved about it. That's 87 min of my life that I'll never get back. Can't believe I actually finished that shit. The Spirit, Erik the Viking, and Super Mario Bros (lol) also come to mind.

ya, i just watched that movie because of this thread and i dont find it particularly offensive. you are over reacting but then again it is a matter of opinion

falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#198  Edited By falling_fast

Billy Madison.

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

@mowcrosoft said:

@Roger778: @Roger778: Ah, so we have one of these easily humored buffoons in the flesh, or cyber flesh I suppose. Please explain how this movie was funny? I guess the first time you hear "getting high with my teddy bear" it may evoke a small chuckle, but these lazy attempts at humor got old rather fast. What a pitiful movie.

Oh jeez dude get the fuck over yourself.

MURDERSMASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#200  Edited By MURDERSMASH

For Christmas last year, my sister, her friends, and me all watched this hilariously bad movie called Ice Spiders. We made hot chocolate with marshmallows, popped it in, and lampooned it from beginning to end. Had a great time actually, so while it was easily the worst movie I've ever seen, it still brought me genuine joy.