What's the worst thing you have said to your parents?

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By gingertastic_10

Told my mom she was a hater. After that I packed my bags and moved to Montana.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By Brendan

I've got into somewhat heated arguments with my parents, but I've never thrown out useless insults because they never get you anywhere.
pgiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By pgiii

I love you.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By regularassmilk
@Ryax said:
" eat a bag of dicks you stupid whore. "
Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha,.
No really, I laughed out loud. Thank you for making me envision a plastic duffle bag stuffed with dicks.
Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Colin

Only kind of argument I've had was with my mum over my first girlfriend. xD  I told my mum  to leave me the fuck alone.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Ace829

Nothing special. Just the usual arguments where we curse each other out. The thing is we're the type of family that wears our emotions on our sleeves, so everyone arguing at each other is actually a way for us to blow off some steam. Has it ever gotten really serious? A few times, but somehow we still love each other.
Yes, I have an odd family.

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this one time when my parent brought home this rabbit and gave it to me as a pet. When I asked where it came from, they said it was supposed to be a lab rabbit, but they had liberated it. So one week later, I thought I should take it one step further and decided to kill it so it can go straight to god. When my sister found out, she freaked, so I had to stab her a bunch using the same knife as i did on the rabbit. It was a nice thing I did, I sent the rabbit to god and gave him a virgin sacrifice in the same day. Naturally, i thought grown ups wouldn't allow to me talk much if they found out how much i am devoted to god, so I used the blood to write i luv you god all over the walls, made myself a snack and took a nap.  

When I woke up my mom was soooooo, pissed..............

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Ace829
@PhaggyBigNastyMcKill:  But you didn't answer the question so your entry is invalid. XD
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

" @HS21 said:

" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" I told my mom "don't talk crap" 6-7 yrs ago :D "
Damn dude...do you two even talk to each other anymore? "
what? lol, it wasn't a serious thing. Actually it wasn't even in english, so the translation might have made it sound worse? I dunno. Anyways she told me not to repeat it and i didn't! "
Well  it's just good to hear that you two patched it up. It'd be terrible if that heated argument broke up the relationship between a mother and her son. I'm happy to hear that things have worked out. There aren't many bonds strong enough to withstand an argument such as that.  "
What? What are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic? It was a really small thing, she probably doesn't even remember it. and remember the translation thing. "
You know, it's probably a good thing that she doesn't remember. That way the painful memories won't eat away at her thus making it harder to love you. Really  her forgetfulness is a blessing in disguise. Now don't mess up your second chance, don't ever say such a horrible thing to your mother again! I hope you two continue being partners in life.  Best regards, Scrotum Phillips. "

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for nikoalexander57
NikoAlexander57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NikoAlexander57

I was playing a game late at night and got really frustrated. I proceeded to yell "cock sucking fuck bag" at the screen and my mom had just come downstairs to get a soda. Awkward.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By crusader8463
@FluxWaveZ:@RedneckedCrake:  DUDES! Hook your parents up! Problem solved!
CSXLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By CSXLoser
@NikoAlexander57 said:
" I was playing a game late at night and got really frustrated. I proceeded to yell "cock sucking fuck bag" at the screen and my mom had just come downstairs to get a soda. Awkward. "
and that is why i  lay off the mic or watch my mouth when I play online
joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

I said straight up to my mom that she is manipulative and has trouble letting go. So, I told her she needs to stay outta my life... I felt awful the next day.

AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@TheMustacheHero: Thank... just... 

Thank you.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#65  Edited By armaan8014
@Bellum: 
Well he kept doing it so I thought he was serious. So I just ran out of this thread :D

@TheMustacheHero said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

" @HS21 said:

" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
what? lol, it wasn't a serious thing. Actually it wasn't even in english, so the translation might have made it sound worse? I dunno. Anyways she told me not to repeat it and i didn't! "
Well  it's just good to hear that you two patched it up. It'd be terrible if that heated argument broke up the relationship between a mother and her son. I'm happy to hear that things have worked out. There aren't many bonds strong enough to withstand an argument such as that.  "
What? What are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic? It was a really small thing, she probably doesn't even remember it. and remember the translation thing. "
You know, it's probably a good thing that she doesn't remember. That way the painful memories won't eat away at her thus making it harder to love you. Really  her forgetfulness is a blessing in disguise. Now don't mess up your second chance, don't ever say such a horrible thing to your mother again! I hope you two continue being partners in life.  Best regards, Scrotum Phillips. "

No Caption Provided
"

bwahahahaha!!
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#66  Edited By Gunner

I called my dad a drunk once while we were arguing about who does more to support the family. 

Though the worst thing any of my siblings has done to my parents was when my older brother pushed my mom away from him and ran away from home. 

Yeah i have a pretty fucked up family.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By DanielJW

Just stuff in the "fuck you" range. "Shut the fuck up.", "Fuck off.", "Leave me the fuck alone." etc.

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Phished0ne

i usually try not to curse or raise my voice at my parents. But, i will weave a tail for you all. 

This summer i planned on attending a few phish shows on a road trip with a few  friends. I asked my parents if i could use the credit card to pay for our tickets, and we would all pay them back once our next paychecks came in(tickets would be sold out by the time the checks came). Now the day the shows go on sale, i goto charge the card and its overdrawn. My brother had charged some 400 dollars on the card(without permission). I proceeded to flip out on my parents for about 10 minutes about how they shouldnt trust my brother, etc,etc. I apologized a few minutes later because i felt horrible, its not their fault my brother lied to them. But in short, the worst thing i have ever told my parents was that i would "never trust my fuckwit of a brother again and that as far as i am concerned he isnt part of our family any more", they took it better than i thought. 

The moral of the story is, never get between a hippy and his favorite band.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CL60

I told my mom to shutup once :O I was around 7 at the time. She slapped me in the face :'(

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By Turambar

Well, I told my dad to fuck off once during an argument over how worthless I was for deciding to not go into grad school right after graduating college.  I don't feel too bad about that.

jayhall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jayhall

one time my mom kept bugging me about a physics test like nonstop and so i just went to bed all pissed off and the next morning as i got out of the shower my mom was like "have a nice day" so i said ".... you too" then she was like "good luck on your test" so i was like "....thanks" then finally she was just like "dont forget your free body diagrams" and at that point i had had enough and just said "fuck off"
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#72  Edited By HS21
@armaan8014 said:
" @Bellum: 
Well he kept doing it so I thought he was serious. So I just ran out of this thread :D

@TheMustacheHero said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

" @HS21 said:

" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

No Caption Provided
"
bwahahahaha!! "
To get Star Trek face palmed...it's an honour. 
Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Azteck

Never fought that much with my mom. My dad, however, I've had a shit-ton of fights with. Can't remember the worst it got to, but one of them was probably "I'm not like you, and I hope I never will be"

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By gunslingerNZ
@ahriman22 said:
" I told my dad to fuck off, he did for two minutes and came back with a whip. No matter who the person is, no one lays their hands in me, so we fought long and hard and I broke his nose.  Probably the most satisfying fight I've ever had. We never apologized and it seems like we're keeping it that way. "
Good lord your Dad was going to fist you?
Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Joshakazam
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

" @HS21 said:

" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21 said:
" @armaan8014 said:

No Caption Provided
"
should uh......should someone tell him?
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By c1337us

I call my mum "a fucking idiot" all the time, but in more of an endearing way. She loves it.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RandomHero666

I called my Father a cunt when i was like.. 12, he is a cunt though so he didnt take offense
Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah okay we can close this now