Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By armaan8014
@IBurningStar said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
" The Aristocrats ofcourse "
The Aristocrats will always be the correct answer. "
I just went and read a version (never heard of the joke) and it wasn't even funny! What a poor joke
audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By audiosnag
StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#53  Edited By StarvingGamer
GanglyMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By GanglyMonster
IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By IBurningStar
@armaan8014 said:
" @IBurningStar said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
I just went and read a version (never heard of the joke) and it wasn't even funny! What a poor joke "
WOOSH!
IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IBurningStar

Ahem, let me give his a try...

OK, so I have this friend and he works at a talent agency. Now, this is a great perk for me because he sees all these different people come in with all these different talents and acts, and some of them are good, some of them are not. But every once in a while he gets a real odd ball. Just something outlandish and insane. One event in particular was truly stunning and unforgettable, to say the least. This guy walks in, sits down in the chair located at the front of my friend's desk, looks him dead in the eye and says, "Son, do I have THE act for you. This will blow your mind. I know that you think you have seen everything, but not this. This is something new and different, and I guarantee that you will be impressed." My friend was intrigued and sort of charmed by the man's sense of over confidence. He then told the man to tell him what this amazing act is.

But the man said he could do more than that. He could show him. He had a video of it. He then reached into a backpack that he had carried in along beside him and produced a VHS tape. "I know that this is a bit outdated, but you gotta' have something around here to watch it on." Luckily, the agency had an old VCR in one of the back store rooms, so they were able to watch the tape. I will do my best to paraphrase what it is my friend told me he saw.

"I could tell that the camera was set at the foot of the bed. Sitting on the bed was a nude woman who appeared to be in here early 40s or so. Sitting beside her was a younger girl, also nude. There was a strong enough resemblance between the two of them that I could tell it was her daughter. I should probably also note that the girl had a bit of a glazed over look in her eye. I suspect that she might be slightly retarded. After a moment a man stepped into view of the camera. Not just any man, though. It was the man that had brought the tape into my office. It was him standing there naked in all his beer belly, hairy from head to toe, greasy glory. The man started to masturbate himself while the mother and daughter proceeded to make out. 

I was watching incest. That is what the man had brought me a tape of. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, though, and continued to watch. After five or ten minutes things started to change and eventually the wife picked up the camera and used it to get a close up shot of the man taking advantage of his mentally impaired daughter. He was fucking her from behind. The wife set the camera on the bed and made her way over to the man's ass. She then spread his checks nice and wide and gave you a clear view of his uncleaned asshole. It was a deep, dark brown that looked like it was coated in layers of fresh shit. Little balls of crap clung on to the hairs that lined his ass crack. She then took her tongue and buried it deep into his asshole. Licking shit like a lollipop. You could see it getting visibly cleaner as she licked and pulled scraps of shit into her drooling mouth. Then she turned to the hairs. She would clinch them between her teeth and then move her head back ever so slightly, so as to essentially be flossing with them. After a couple minutes she turned to the camera and gave a toothy grin. A hair or two was still caught between her teeth, and some of the crap was still clinging on to them. What wasn't on the hair was on her teeth. And all this was going on while a man was fucking his daughter and her pussy juice was splashing on to her mother's chin.

Then the man reached into the bedside table drawer. Of all the things he could of pulled out, I was not expecting this. A spoon. Why a spoon? What would he do? I had to know. He pulled his cock out of his daughter so that she could sit up on her knees. She smiled at him. He then plunged the spoon in to her orbital cavity and pried her eye out. It just hung there, dangling on the side of her face. After making a remark about daddy being read to cum he shoved his cock inside her skull. Only the first inch or so. But was thrusting faster than ever. The mother fingered herself and cheered him on. Then, in a massive explosion, the guy cums right on the rim of the eye socket. Blood and semen was running down the girls face, which mixed together to form a disturbing pink sort of shade."

The tape ends and all that follows is silence. Finally, my friend says something. "Umm, well...What do you call it?" The man then rocketed up after of his chair, smiled, clapped his hands together and exclaimed, "The Aristocrats!"

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok ya i did not read that really long post...  even though these jokes are bad, i cant help getting a chuckle out of them

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

Gran Torino had a hilarious, totally unnecessary one, though it's more of a joking anecdote.

"There's a mexican, a colored guy, and jew that walk into a bar. And the bartender looks up and says 'Get the fuck out of here.'"

yup.

xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

I see a lot of people don't know of the genius that is Neil Hamburger. Unless of course we're talking about bad jokes as just plain bad.  

Classic Neil Hamburger joke.... 

Why did god make the Paris Hilton sex tape?  

So the mentally retarded would have something to masterbate to 

Why did E.T like reeses pieces so much? 

Because they were the same flavor as cum on his home planet. The little cock sucker.  

Of course it's much more funny hearing it from him...

davidh219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By davidh219

This one is pretty bad, but it also made me laugh like hell: 
 "What's the difference between a dead baby and a table? You can't fuck a table..."

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Stete

I doubt this will translate well, but there are these series of black jokes from back home about the tales of a girl called little Anne. Let's get this trainwreck a'rolling

What does little Anne have that other kids don't have?
Cancer.

Why can't little Anne use the swing?
She has no arms.

Why can't little Anne ride a bike?
She has no legs.

Why little Anne can't do push ups?
Her coffin isn't tall enough.

Why is little Anne's coffin 1 meter wide?
They couldn't remove the car bumper.

Why doesn't little Anne have a uterus?
She confused the vibrator with the blender.

Why did little Anne killed her parents?
So she can go on the orphanage field trip.

Why did little Anne killed her uncle and aunt?
So she can take her cousin with her.

What did she say in the court?
 Have mercy, im an oprhan.

Why is little Anne still a virgin?
Because she can run faster than her uncle.

Why does little Anne keeps going around the table?
Her hand is nailed on the surface.

Why does little Anne keeps spinning around the room?
Her hair is caught in the ceiling fan.

What is little Anne doing under a tree?
Hanging.

How did little Cindirella Anne died?
At midnight her tampon turned into a pumpkin.

What did little Anne found at the bottom of the well?
A tragic death.

Why can't little Anne scratch her knee?
Because it's in another bin bag.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ShockD

I better not post it lest I find myself moderated.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Aegon

A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar, the bar tender says "what is this a joke?"

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By imsh_pl
Avatar image for altered_confusion
Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

@melcene said:
"     
   Also, I have one that I learned years and years ago about condoms and twinkies that's pretty damned disgusting.      A man and his wife were having sex, and when they finished he threw the condom out the window. The wife instantly yelled at him saying that a kid could find it. The man went out looking for it but couldn't find it. Then, he saw a kid. He asked the kid if he might have found anything that belonged to him. The kid replied that he only found a twinkie. The man offered $5 for the twinkie. When the kid returned home, his mom asked him where he got the money. He said, "I sold a twinkie to a man, but the joke's on him, I sucked out the cream filling!"     "
That video is a perfect example
imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By imsh_pl
vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By vitor
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
/end thread. 
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#68  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@IBurningStar said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" @IBurningStar said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
I just went and read a version (never heard of the joke) and it wasn't even funny! What a poor joke "
WOOSH! "
you dont READ the aristocrats, you watch a good comedian tell it !
D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By D0tti
@H2Oyea said:
" A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar, the bar tender says "what is this a joke?" "
Haha, made me chuckle :P.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I would say a number of Frankie Boyle jokes.

MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By MoistJohn
melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By melcene
@Altered_Confusion said:
" @melcene said:
"     
                                            "
That video is a perfect example "
I love how the dude telling the joke is uncomfortable using rascist language.
anarchyzombie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By anarchyzombie9
@xaLieNxGrEyx said:
"

I see a lot of people don't know of the genius that is Neil Hamburger. Unless of course we're talking about bad jokes as just plain bad.  

Classic Neil Hamburger joke.... 

Why did god make the Paris Hilton sex tape?  

So the mentally retarded would have something to masterbate to 

Why did E.T like reeses pieces so much? 

Because they were the same flavor as cum on his home planet. The little cock sucker.  

Of course it's much more funny hearing it from him...

"
Neil Hamburger is fucking great. I saw him live a few months back.
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#74  Edited By armaan8014
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" @IBurningStar said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" @IBurningStar said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
WOOSH! "
you dont READ the aristocrats, you watch a good comedian tell it ! "
oh Daaayum!