#1 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -

Mine has recently become C*nt.  I don't call women that, oh god... I would never dream of that.  I usually throw it around at inanimate objects and such... 

What about you?

#2 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -

i  have been digging the phrase "fecal eating fuck nugget"

#3 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@Ryax: whoa!!  is that all in one breath or dyou draw it out all dramatic like?
#4 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -

you gotta draw it out a little bit for the dramatic effect. if you just say it all fast and what not it doesnt leave as much impact

#5 Posted by Meteora (5844 posts) -

Fuck, bitch and asshole are probably my most overused and favourite swear words.

I refrain from using cunt by all means.

#6 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@Meteora: You gotta branch out man.... try using some of the British Swear words.  
#7 Edited by Damodar (1682 posts) -

^^ YOU JUST DID :O 

EDIT: That was directed at Meteora.

#8 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -

i use cunt alot. but not towards women. thats just fucked

#9 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6420 posts) -

I dont necessarily have a favorite.

#10 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy: dyou prefer a few over others?  or perhaps use others more often??
#11 Posted by obcdexter (736 posts) -

Arschkrampe

#12 Posted by CandleJakk (769 posts) -

Cunt is a great swear word, but only to be used in extreme or hilarious circumstances. Fuck and shit often get a great deal of air time from me. However, I have grown quite fond of 'shite' lately, despite it being considered the 'polite version' of shit, the pronunciation makes it sound much harsher.

#13 Posted by Skald (4395 posts) -

Goddammit. Without a doubt. 

#14 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6283 posts) -

Meekrob.

#15 Edited by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@CandleJakk: Eh... I'd go with a funny version of Shit instead.   for example.  instead of using "God Damnit" around some of my Christian friends I'd say  "Got Damaged"
#16 Edited by MrKlorox (11142 posts) -

It used to be shit, but now it's cunt. Cunt is much sharper and feels more brutal. But shit fades in really well and it sounds better with a redneck accent (think "shei-uht" as said in South Park). Cunt seems like it should be pronounced with a northern UK accent, but that also makes it sound softer (coon't).

I absolutely hate when people pronounce the G at the end of "fucking". Grates my nerves.

#17 Posted by Pastajensen (60 posts) -

Fitta, fanen and  scheisse. Often I add "Forbanna" this happends when I play/work to long and the immature part of me is showing just to clearly...

#18 Posted by CandleJakk (769 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @CandleJakk: Eh... I'd go with a funny version of Shit instead.   for example.  instead of using "God Damnit" around some of my Christian friends I'd say  "Got Damaged" "
Am I missing something here, or are you?
#19 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6420 posts) -
@Kyreo: 
Yes I do.
I prefer fuck, when people say screw I gag, I hate that word.
Cunt is alright, but its a rarely used word.
Shit sounds too PG-13ish for me.
Damn is classy. Extremely classy.
Oh yeah and lately I have been becoming a fan of goddammit, which I probably picked up from Ryan.
#20 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@CandleJakk said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @CandleJakk: Eh... I'd go with a funny version of Shit instead.   for example.  instead of using "God Damnit" around some of my Christian friends I'd say  "Got Damaged" "
Am I missing something here, or are you? "
No I mean.... Shite seems.... too polite to me.  (that's what I mean to say.  Shouldve edited the post or something)
#21 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy: thats a Damn fine post you made there.  i can see what you mean. 
#22 Edited by Skald (4395 posts) -
@Kyreo said:

I don't much care for minced oaths. They aren't anywhere near as good as the words they represent.
#23 Posted by BeachThunder (13306 posts) -
#24 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@extremeradical said:
" @Kyreo said:
I don't much care for minced oaths. They aren't anywhere near as good as the words they represent. "
right, but sometimes certain situations call for certain levels of restraint.... but still some profanity.
#25 Edited by Capum15 (5143 posts) -

If I had to name one, it would probably be "Fuck" and all it's variations. (-ing, -ton, -nugget, -balls, -er, -ed, etc)

Edit: Thinking about it a bit more, I'd also include any variation of Damn.

#26 Posted by MrKlorox (11142 posts) -

Is "bollocks" considered a curse word? I mean here in the states, "balls" is not a curse, but "bullshit" is. And doesn't "bollocks" mean either?

#27 Posted by DCFGS3 (1084 posts) -

I have recently heard the word 'Cumrag' used to describe a woman, preceded by the word 'filthy'.

You filthy cumrag.

#28 Posted by Kyreo (4683 posts) -
@MrKlorox: British Swear words count.  We've all been saying Cunt haven't we?
#29 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -
@Kyreo: i believe cunt has been mentioned
#30 Posted by DannyKetch (22 posts) -

I really like "Bullocks"

I'm not sure if it counts but it's hilarious

#31 Posted by MrKlorox (11142 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @MrKlorox: British Swear words count.  We've all been saying Cunt haven't we? "
I was mainly asking if bollocks was considered a swear or just slang to its indigenous users. But I suppose by your response it is considered an actual swear.

Sure cunt is universally a swear word, but Bollocks could have been regional. I mean in Texas I could say it all day to children and nobody would bat an eye. But using cunt would get me reprimanded heartily.
#32 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6420 posts) -
@Ryax said:
" @Kyreo: i believe cunt has been mentioned "
more than once I might add.
#33 Posted by Bones8677 (3376 posts) -

Bastard. 

The swear word that intelligent people use. ^.^

#34 Posted by defaulttag (903 posts) -

LINT LICKER

#35 Edited by MrKlorox (11142 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy said:

" @Ryax said:

" @Kyreo: i believe cunt has been mentioned "

more than once I might add. "
This makes me think this should have been a poll thread. Use Carlin's Seven as a basic (except remove the ones you can say on TV nowadays ... which is basically just piss and tits) then add the main British ones. 

I think cunt would lead the poll (double entendre). But what else is new, amirite fellas?

@defaulttag said:

" LINT LICKER "

I totally get aroused when that lady says that in the commercial.
#36 Posted by Ryax (4580 posts) -
@MrKlorox:  ur rite
#37 Posted by keyhunter (3209 posts) -

With that aside, my preferred combo would be "Fucking cunt" with a lot of Dragonball Z thrown in. 

"youuuuuuuuu, fuuuuuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, mmmmmmEEEEAAAAAT WALLEEEEEEEEET"

#38 Posted by Skanes (107 posts) -

Fuck. Simple and effective. It's a staple of my vocab.

#39 Posted by HODGEY3000 (343 posts) -

CUNT
#40 Edited by Lawrens (678 posts) -

Fucking shit, I like it simple

#41 Edited by NTM (8483 posts) -

Doesn't matter as long as it's applied in the right places. Just saying it randomly is never too attractive. So, I don't know. I just say bad words. I don't have a favorite. I don't think you should have a favorite? I rarely like to say God dammit though. I always fix it for some reason. It's the Christian in me I'm sure. -shrugs- And sorry, but cunt is a stupid word. That's like, one of the only swear words that sounds extremely derogatory even if you don't use it against someone. I never say that. Like, say if you were with a girl. You probably wouldn't feel all that comfortable saying under your breath "What the cunt!" 'Cause if she heard you, I don't think she would like it. Although I do understand how there are some out there that don't care. But, just saying. Cunt isn't that great a word. Oh, and does "bollocks" work? I don't really say it. But it's cool.
#42 Posted by DukesT3 (2012 posts) -

Fucktard. 

#43 Posted by dies0rn (40 posts) -

simple.
 "crap" is my favourite swear word.

#44 Posted by Jazz (2335 posts) -

Oh for fucks sake 
or in polite company i tend to use Nan Di O (excuse the rubbish romanized japanese) its not quite the same thing, but its the stress you put on the words.

#45 Posted by Strife381 (50 posts) -

Douchebag and  Bollocks

#46 Posted by DJ_LaFleurX (18 posts) -

I don't fucking know. I love alot of fucking curse words. I could never possible fucking choose any of them.

#47 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5290 posts) -

Fuck!

#48 Posted by Donkeysraliens (154 posts) -

I know its probably not necessarily a swear word, but im always partial to 'twat' myself. 
You also cant go wrong with 'arse', not ass, but 'ARSE' something about the r makes it a bit rougher.

#49 Posted by Laharl (361 posts) -

Good ol fashion motherfucker i always enjoy but you know, cunt is really starting to grow on me. Especially dirty cunt, just fits so well during multiplayer shooting rage.

#50 Posted by Ghostiet (5709 posts) -

I'm very picky about my curses.

In English? Fuck, it's universal. You can fucking put "fuck" into fucking everything, as fucking Rogue Warrior proved, fucking piece of shit. Although I have a soft spot for "twat".

In Polish - definetly "kurwa", mostly because of its universal meaning. It can be use in as many ways as fuck, and it has that delightful "r".