Whats your first name and second name mean on urban dictionary?

• 91 results
MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrSnow

PJ .  

A PJ also known as "Pocket job" or "Peanut butter an jelly" Is when a female/male puts there hand in theres or someone else's pocket that has a hole in it and starts to masturbate the lucky person. 
Danial:"Hay stop it, Tony is standing ryght here." 
Cecilia: "So shut up and enjoy the PJ!" 
Tony: "Danial why you making that face you ok."  
ROFLMAO .. Awesome!!!
Fallon. 
A term used to describe a really hot girl.
(When talking about a girl) wow that is a hell of a fallon.
Avatar image for randominternetperson
RandomInternetPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

LN

ln Ln is a brotherhood, as well as one of the toughest street gangs in Lachine. Scott and Jason founded Ln 5 years ago. The gangs turf stretches from 32nd Avenue all the way to 54 Avenue. No gang has ever started a war with Ln due to its dangerous reputation. A gang of French kids once started beef but it was quickly put out. Ln T.P’ed there houses and since Ln has a couple of police on its payroll some of them were arrested and fined. When you are inducted into Ln you are sworn in by a quote “More Beers More Cheers, That’s It That’s all.” Tron was walking home late one night from Cheers and cut threw Ln’s park. When he saw a group of French kids. It was clear to him that these MOFO’s were lost. French Guys: Yo come here Tron: What do you want peppers? French Guys: Give us your money esti L’anglais. Tron: LMAO…(spits on the gang leaders face(Charles) French Guys: Your fucked now. Tron reaches in his pocket calls up Ln conference style. Tron: Meet me at the park, it’s going down.. Ln AWP’s the French kids from HQ near by the park. Tron then picks up there wallets. beer gang fight park fubar montreal bar by JPSK Aug 10, 2006 share this
MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrSnow
@RandomInternetPerson:  This tread will be awesome.
Avatar image for randominternetperson
RandomInternetPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@MrSnow: Yes it will
Avatar image for deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28
deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

First Name

Anthony

Sexy,Cute and all round smooth talker.

Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a Sex God.

Due to this increasingly used term for anyone being good in bed, it has made its self known within the streets!

Bird: Holy Hell, That was just one Anthony experience!

Dude: Oh i do my best ;)

----

Anthony

an amazingly hott guy who knows how to dance and has a big dick according to people i know, anthonys are naturaly good at sports and are verry popular. especially with the ladys.
girl 1;dude did you see that anthony? hes so hott and so good at sports. hes also really popular i herd.

girl 2; yeah i herd that to and he is, i think he has a gf tho.

girl 1; i bet, shes so luckyy. 

----

Anthony

Latin for Priceless but issued as a common Italian males name
Shortened Version:Tony
Hey Anthony if you don't get downstairs no spaghetti tonight for you boy.

Hey Tony, the FBI is crackin' down on our operation i'll get Jimmy Bags to take them down the river.
----

Anthony

veryy attractive young man, athletic, sexy, great body, nice, genuine, sweet, hes the whole package
That boyy is such an Anthony!
----

Anthony 

In addition to a cool guy, the term Anthony can easily refer to any mass of molecules that is constructed in such a way as to be rendered a perfect specimen that may be utilized, but not exploited by, those hungering for an expanded and elaborated knowledge of what it takes to be deemed everything including handsome, intelligent, loving, caring, kind, considerate, wise, humorous, entertaining, true, etc. Whatsmore, a rather impressive figure, he can also be defined as most courteous and endowed with overwhelmingly good taste - especially in the ladies. However, he is now unavailable for the taking and he belongs solely to his queen, Zarrin. Nonetheless, he is still all I claim him to be and to define him would require too much ATP and that I do not have a limitless supply of. Thus, in a simpler way I shall leave it this;

Anthony - n. Desireable & mine.
Anthony, you make Zarrin happy.

Middle Name

Randolph

A middle-sized town, located in Morris County, New Jersey. If you come from Randolph you either work from 2:30 PM-10:00 PM every night, or in most cases, your parents are loaded. Randolph is the one town that everyone wants to be in, until they realize that there is nothing to do but go to an occasional weekend party or spend their time driving to a surrounding town to have some fun. The center of Randolph is the Acme, which you can already tell makes this town a shit load of fun. It is often said that you would think a town with so much money would have at least one place to hang out, but your completely wrong. All in all the town of Randolph is not too bad, if you have money, and are not worried about finding something to do on the weekends.
"Yeah, that stuck up J.A.P must be from Randolph."
"Did your daddy buy you that?"
"At least we are going to college..."  
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By DanielJW

Dan;  A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter. 

White;  Contrary to popular belief the word "white" is not a racial comment or slur.

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Mark

the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!
On your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Shockingly, that was the first definition. I was expecting 'victim of a con job.' Which was #2 of course.
Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#9  Edited By Cirdain

I don't want to give out my surname so I'll just post it with ¬¬¬¬¬ instend of the surname.

"Surname with ¬¬¬¬¬ are Born Mafia, Gangsta, KingPin..

'Shieeetttt, This mothafuka acts hell like "¬¬¬¬¬"... Hats Off..'"
MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrSnow

PF 
For pj and fallon means 

Pussy FAt 
shit sex fuck 
poo fart

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By Yummylee

Liam aka P.I.M.P

Often found with bitches and a pimping stick with a gold handle
 ... lol

My second name, Sherlock, just brings up the expected relations to Sherlock Holmes and pipes.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Jeust

MP => multiplayer!!!

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Binman88

jt
an amazing Masterpiece of a man, known to be a Lion in the sheets with the women, he has a bad-ass attitude because of his hard life, yet is still a romantic and seducer at heart and the ladies thighs become wet when they are around him, his intelligence is profound, his physical body sensual and divine, his presence dominates everything in his sight, and he makes your world a better place for him being in your life
"He is JT..nothing else needs to be said"

(girl #1) Who was that?
(girl #2) thats JT...
(girl #1) ...silent while fantasizing about herself with JT & girl #2 in amazing sensual pleasures

(at this point, both girls thighs get moist with attraction)
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#14  Edited By Yummylee
@Jeust said:
"MP => multiplayer!!! "

...Michael Pachter???
sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By sjschmidt93
Schmidt 
 a sweetness that knows no bounds. thoughtful, courteous and respectful. to qualify as a Schmidt one must be irresistably adorable.    
  •  Taking a shit in a pool or any water but a toilet    
  •  To thrust penis back and forth in to the vagina.
  •  (verb) To massively overreact to the truth, based on Google CEO Eric Schmidt's overreaction to CNET when they showed how much information Google could access by searching on his name. This male diva declared Google would not talk to CNET for a year.
  •  An award for one who polishes boots to perfection.
  • A person who goes out of their way to view exceedingly gross and disturbing online content.
  • verb: when a person takes a shit on a kitchen floor when they're drunk and has to clean it up. 
  • the incorrect way to spell "Schmitt" 
  • Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Green_Incarnate
    Cliff  

Primarily in Africa - the name "Cliff" is usually given to (male) babies who are likely to become extremely beautiful.

A so-called Cliff-Baby typically has a huge genital and a strong physique.
    Sam Williamson (1403): "He was baptized Clifford and became the most beautiful prince in West Africa"

Also forgot:

Louis

a person with an abnormally large penis and natural hormones that girls can't help swooning over
    I had sex with a louis last night, he was awesome
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    RP:  Roleplaying. An interactive social activity for people with the ability to write and improvise. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TwoOneFive

7.Ronald199 up226 down

Getting pussy while still being an accused "stalker" and an "internet loser".
    Damn, Zeek has been a straight up Ronald lately. He's browsing 5 forums and hitting up 5 bitches.
    Avatar image for computerplayer1
    Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Computerplayer1
    Adam: 
    The first Man to ever get laid.
    "Adam and Eve had wild sex all night long "

Also...
     Genesis 1:25, "Adam and Eve were naked, and they were not ashamed."

The modern day "Adam" is a male who tries to be as naked as is socially acceptable at all times, even if it is only BARELY acceptable.
    "Tommy is an Adam if I ever saw one! At home he wears shorts or swim trunks ONLY. "

Or my personal favourite:

Lord over biieeeeeeeeeeetches
    "yo dude look at adam he pimpin on dem hoes"

Now for the middle name...

Jones:

Can be used as a verb (Jonesing) or a noun (a jones). Describes a state in which one experiences strong desire or attraction, often of a sexual nature. Equiv. "to fancy" "crushing on" "to want"
    "She's been jonesin him for months."
    "He's got a major jones for her."

Also, for my Canadian friends...

jones is this canadian soda. they make various sodas. some taste good and some do not. all taste better than pepsi.
    "that bitch had me horned and she was a kink so i poured a jones on her chest and strawed it off. WHOOO"

And lastly, drumroll please....  

A word used to describe when a girl gives a man a handjob while pretending to shift gears in an automatic car.
    "Hey, Ashley I heard you gave Davy a Jones last night."

eldiax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eldiax

Matija: 

1. Makes beautiful babies 2. Tall, and has a nice ass 3. Loyal to friends, and treats them as family (somewhat) 4. Stubborn, aggressive, bad temper, and a little attitude problem. 5. Color Orange is the color of Matija. 6. A pain in the ass, but people still love her. 7. Always willing to fight. 8. Loves the liquor 9. Great in bed.
    Wow, you just pulled a Matija
    Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Gizmo

D.T.

Most commonly used to refer to a Dick-Tease. A dick tease is a female who likes to initiate sexual arousal up to kissing and foreplay, but then immediately shuts down and leaves, leaving their male partner aroused and a bit pissed off from the lack of real action.
    1. Man i tried 4 times, she aint nothin but a D.T.

2. Baby come back! Dont be a D.T.!

3. Man all the girls in this hood aint nothin but D.T.'s
    Noodlearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noodlearms

Jake : 

1.) an amazing guy that is really funny and really adorable that you cant help but love .
    wow, i really want a jake (:      

2.)   A extremely long penis of at least fourteen inches.
    She told me she wanted it, so I just whipped out Jake and waxed dat azz!     

3.) the police.
    we was riden down the street and the jakes pulled us over.     

Kacer: 

1.) An EQ druid who never levels and thinks all paladins are sissy boys.
    While farming Runnyeye, Flyhalfer got a tell from his sissy friend   Kacer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GunnBjorn

I'm not going to write down an epistle like the comments before me. 

First name, Bjorn: Of Scandinavian and old Norse origin, meaning bear. 
    Last name, NOYB: I can say this much, it means 'to coagulate'. 

If you think you know, don't wear it out, okay?! 

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NathHaw

Nathan --   A large penis that can't fit into a girl's vagina.  

Hawkins --   Someone who loves to drink.
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Bones8677
    Bradley --  A BADASS MOTHA FUCKA with a very large penis and is great in bed.

Bolton --  A Bolton is a predatory male, usually found on the east coast of Australia, but originating in the north of England. Boltons use charm and wit to lure unsuspecting females into their lairs before turning on them and discarding them with a combination of passive-aggressive techniques and the element of surprise. Sadly for most, a Bolton is generally not discovered until its too late... 

...what?
    damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By damnboyadvance

Matthew

1. Of Hebrew origin, meaning "gift of God".
    2. A sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush
    3. Extremely sexy, smart, and athletic male. 
    4. Can sometimes be misconstrued as having a big ego or being over confident.  
    5. An intelligent, charming, athletic, handsome, loving, and faithful male. This type of male is very rare, in fact, likely the only one in this world. He loves calculus and physics and hopefully this one person.

Haha! The first 7 definitions of my name say I'm sexy, smart, athletic, and faithful! And that I have a nice toothbrush!?! This is all true!

Also, my last name isn't on Urban Dictionary. Even if it was, it's a little too revealing for me to share. There are people watching. o.O
    Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Gabriel
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Azteck

The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.

"That guy is so amazing... He must be a ROBERT."

My name's Robert. And I'm just that amazing.
    cjmabry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By cjmabry

Chris

A kid who is always up to party and have a good time 
    Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.

is a slang for huge cock 

like incredibly huge.
    oh man I wish I had a chris in me.     

The man of my dreams, a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with.
    Have you met my chris he's the man of my dreams!

WIN!

Mabry

Total jerk that with a smile and some bullshit words charm people. 
    a person who gets lots of girls with little or no real tact, charm or ability. a hollow shell who goes day to day lying and cheating to get what they want. 

typically well dressed in an overly trendy hipsterpreppy, italian style, but over all a souless jerk. 

Looked up to by the impressionable and simple minded.
    Look at Tom with his stupid vans, he thinks he's so Mabry    

FAIL!

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RetroIce4

ROSS

1. Of or pertaining to something, that, by the carefully judged standards of a select few individuals, is very cool and awesome
    2. But not just normally awesome, it is a special kind of awesome that I wouldn't really expect you to understand unless you have truly felt the power of something ross in your life.
    3. When you feel that something might be ross, you should consult me and I will tell you if it is or isn't.
    4. Of course it's slightly subjective, but not really.
    5. Some common misconceptions link this word to the stupid Friends character Ross. This is patently untrue. It has nothing to do with him, especially because he is not ross. The word is derived from the maniacal babblings of the Ealy family. "Man, that DMB concert at Randall's Island was ross."
    "I met this guy and he is rossome."
    "Sometimes I am so cool it's hard to comprehend my own rossity."
    (Fuck yeah!) I am the complete opposite though... lol
    A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By A_Dog

lol 
    Ryan; 
     A bad ass mofo who is the iron chef of pounding vag. 
    All the woman want him! He has 11 1/2 inches. 
    Bad ass drinker who will kill your bitch ass if u fuck with him. His friends are bad ass to which is bad ass, bad ass.  

And; 
     a straight up G who basically goes to the fullest extent without any question or doubt from anybody in the whole world. To be a Ryan is a blessing from God. Some are fortunate, while others aren't. To abuse a Ryan is an ethical crime punishable by permanent confinement in purgatory. Ryans can frequently be seen doing things common to players, G's, OG's, real rappers, politically concious and extremely intelligent people boarding onto savants, but not because that would just be conceited.  

Brown; 
     A very common surname in the U.S., Canada, and parts of Europe. The Brown surname originated in 10th Century England Other Brown tribes came from Scottland and Germany (German Browns usually spell their name Braun). Historically, many immigrants arriving in the U.S. changed their names to common American names with Brown being a favorite for it's commonality and short simplicity. 

An almost impossible surname to have to research if attempting to trace one's family tree due (of course) to the large number of Browns in the population. Especially in the U.S. and the United Kingdom. In "Brown circles" (with respect to Genealogy) this phenomena is often referred to as coming up against the "Brown Brick Wall". 

Browns have a long history in the U.S. and were amongst the first European settlers. A Mr. Brown was a registered passanger on The Mayflower ship that came over from England (the very first one). 

Long live the Browns.    

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28
    deactivated-5cdb69f34ac28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cirdain said:
    " I don't want to give out my surname so I'll just post it with ¬¬¬¬¬ instend of the surname.

"Surname with ¬¬¬¬¬ are Born Mafia, Gangsta, KingPin..

'Shieeetttt, This mothafuka acts hell like "¬¬¬¬¬"... Hats Off..'"
    "

He didn't ask for your surname. He asked for your first and second name. =p
    Avatar image for redeyesbluebunny
    RedEyesBlueBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RedEyesBlueBunny

Eric - A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.
    Omg! dude last night I saw an eric fly by!! 

Andrew -  The Newest breed of Penguin.

This type of penguin is an andrew
    singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By singular

TD 

Abbreviation for touchdown in the game of American football. Scored when a player carrying the ball crosses into the end zone or catches a pass while in the end zone of the opposing team. Worth 6 points on the scoreboard.
    "He threw 3 TD passes in first game of the season."

"They have already scored a TD on us."

"I can't believe I missed that pass, it would have been a TD for sure if I caught it." 

1. A common abbreviaton for touchdown.

2. An abbreviation for Tower Defence, a type of game popularized by Starcraft Use Map Settings and Warcraft 3 Custom Games. 

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CornontheCobbe

David

One who is a BAD ASS MOTHA FUCKA. This person is often very good looking and usually quite daring. This person also enjoys a nice glass of scotch, and most closely compared to the badass McLovin.

"You are such a David for banging my mom and sister!"
    "Only David could have raped Goliath."

My Last name is not Defined Yet apparently.
    generalmolotov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By generalmolotov

Will only do my first name.  

Magnus

1. An adjective used to describe greatness.
    It was inspired after the word "Magna" that means "great".
    The word is usually used to give something a high degree, and can be used to refer to a leader.It can also be used to describe greatness in objects or subjects.
    "That guy is the magnus arund here."

"When it comes to beating up people, kurt angle is a pure magnus"

"What a huge magnus cheeseburger!!"

YEAAAAAAAH!!! 
    : D

7. A name that you call someone if you think they are fat and ugly and are the most stupid person you know. mostly used if the person your talking about is there so he dont know your talking about him. or just a way to insult him. can also mean a guy that never goes to school.
    god man dont be such a magnus.

i dont wanna skip school today. i dont wanna be a Magnus

; \ 
    sad boosh.... 

j_drace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By j_drace
    ALJOSA:  a european kid that gets all the hot girls and has a big dick around 9 to 11 inches.
    There is no definition for my last name.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Venatio

My first name is Dylan and it said: 

Guy with an incredibly huge penis and is totally awsome compared to any bitch ass Russians. 

(if you know anybody named dylan next time you see him give him a high five unless your a chick in that case give him a hug but no fatties) 

Dylan is that guy at school or in your town that your totally in love or gay for unless your his friend     

lolwut

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheFreeMan

My last name isn't defined yet, so here's my first:

Dalton: 

1) You know he's bad news, but that never stops you from longing for his husky voice and his tastefully seductive body. The lust buried deep inside you always somehow manages to come to life like a phoenix being reborn from its ashes. This is what He does to you. But there is another side. Hidden beneath his scarred heart lay memories of terror. Something happened to him. He was never the same. He has a split personality, in a way, half human, half monster. The only thing left in the world that makes him happy lingers before his very eyes and is taken away forever in a single second. He now lives a tortured existence, longing for what he knows he will never have.

2)  a sweet boy who will love every girlfriend he ever has, a awesome friend and lover, a verry hot boy, totatly awesome 

3)  Strong, confident, outgoing, smart, handsome, athletic, stubborn with a huge heart. Funny, often times
    being the class clown, who loves family more than he cares to admitt. 

4)  A type of person who see's the world through darkened eye's. The one person who has to say the worst possible outcome. He's been through a lot and, for all he cares, would let the world burn for what it has done to him. The only thing that stops him from doing all of the horrible things that go into his mind is the thought of the one person that he truely cared for and what she would say. 

---------------

Haha, wow.....alright then.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By Dalai

Here's my first name anyway. 

It knows me well. I am "something orgasmic."

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By Griddler

Matt

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world.

My last name isn't defined but my middle name... 

David

Multiple definitions, a few picks are....

• A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. 
    • A person who is hecka cool or awesome. Everyone else is nothing compared to a David.

And my personal favourite..

•  One who is a BAD ASS MOTHA FUCKA. This person is often very good looking and usually quite daring. This person also enjoys a nice glass of scotch, and most closely compared to the badass McLovin.
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By penguindust

Well, I went with my nick name because there is no way my birth name would be in the urban dictionary.  It's barely in Google.  Anyway, using that I am apparently:

1.  ...a male whose appearance is hip, fresh and shiny...
    2.  Coolest kid on the block... Fresh kicks. kicks it back with the bitches. and most of all..... lookin fresh at the best.
    3.  a man who is brown and gets down.
    4.  ...very very very sexy people. they are commonley found hiding in closets. (?!)... very trustworthy as well and hopefully always will be.  [they] make amazing friends. you can count on them for everything. [They] specialize in making people happy, because they do that best. overall, i love [them] :) alot, and you should too.
    5. (here's where it gets slightly less weird) a retired pimp from jamaica 
    6. Smokable drugs (example, marijuana), usually one that you have to roll.
    7. (and back to crazytown)  [X] is the sexiest country man in the world. He is a real-life hero who loves his family. If he falls in love with you, you have his heart for life. 
    8. ...a man with an amazingly big penis that can satisfy you over and over.. a guy i want to live in a box, or flat, with forever and fall in love with..maybe. <3 
    9. Guys named [X] have extremely large cocks and participate in frequent bukkakke parties.  
    10. (and my personal favorite) a chauvenistic, arrogant blonde lacrosse player who loves assplay. in order to capture female prey, he often deepens his voice to unnaturally low levels....we know your voice isnt that deep [X], come on now. you can usually find him leaning agaisnt the wall of a dirty basement, sober enough only to text obscenes messages to girls, for instance "do you wanna get some ass?" 

There are a few more which are too graphic and hurtful to be reposted here, but similar things can be overheard during any XBL session of Halo or MW2.

I'm beginning to question the Urban Dictionary's veracity.
    Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#43  Edited By Video_Game_King

I am not making this up:

person who has an EXTREMELY LARGE GIGANTIC PENIS
    and can have sex with multiple girls at the same time.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kasper:
    1. Pulling a Kasper refers to a sort of dance, mid dance floor. You make this dance by sticking out your pelvis and by putting both hands on your hips you try and look as drunk as you can, sometimes even making this manuever with a full cockatil in your one of your hands. Thus trying to attrack members of the opposite sex for a "one night stand". This dance has a high rate of success. 

2. The greatest guy in the world. This guy is normally super hot, smart, athletic, and owns every single human in the world.
    The name 'Kasper' or 'Casper' originates from American Pie, as he has sex with the hot girls, and parties hard and all that.
    He's god. 
    PK_Koopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By PK_Koopa

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brandon Middle name and real name
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kevin First name and inherited name
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Farnan Last name
    Thank you for directing me to this website. I now love both my names.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xeiphyer

Sean:
    1:  "used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em."

2: " a sexy/hot/awesome person "

Last name:
     " When a well-endowed gentleman suffers from an involuntary erection, preferably in a public place..." 

Lol.

Avatar image for wingedlegionary
    wingedlegionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By wingedlegionary

My full name is Gregorios Kythreotis and apparently 

Gregorios, meaning "watchful; vigilant." A phenomenal man, one of a kind. Extremely extroverted, romantic and kind. Very very sexy. Gets along well with everyone.Definitely the most wonderful guy you'll ever meet in your life, he would make you smile in a heartbeat. His smile lights up a room. Can be very cryptic and has quite a sense of humor. A bit of gangsta...may actually be the...OG. Also referred to as GooseGoosenokGrishka and Grig.  

and Kythreotis isn't defined yet.  

This is not true.

steelharrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By steelharrison

HUD 156 up, 24 down
    Can also mead "Heads-Up Display" for 3D simulation-type games. It displays vehicle status, damage reports, a radar system, and mission objectives.
    First-person combat-simulation games like the Battletech MechWarrior series use a HUD system.
    by AYB Apr 1, 2003 share this
    2.HUD 39 up, 30 down
    HUD is an abbreviation for Huddersfield which is a large town in West Yorkshire.
    James: "Where you from?"

Steve: "I'm from HUD."
    3.HUD 1 thumb up
    An acronym meaning "hope you die." Frequently used (sometimes in jest) by internet poker players.
    O rly you voted for McCain? hud.
       First Name: Hud  1.  Can also mead "Heads-Up Display" for 3D simulation-type games. It displays vehicle status, damage reports, a radar system, and mission objectives.    First-person combat-simulation games like the Battletech MechWarrior series use a HUD system.    2. HUD is an abbreviation for Huddersfield which is a large town in West Yorkshire.    James: "Where you from?" Steve: "I'm from HUD."     
    3. An acronym meaning "hope you die." Frequently used (sometimes in jest) by internet poker players.    O rly you voted for McCain? hud.     

Last Name: Harrison 
    A fighting Messiah whose capabilities and ultra-human strength exceed those of any being, human or non human in nature. Harrison’s true identity and age is unknown though he takes on the form of a teenage male with blonde hair. He spends his time traversing planet earth, spending the majority of his time winning at everything. Outside of his supernatural physical abilities he also has the ability to control various elements with his mind. He can change the weather in his present environment and change migration patterns of animals by will. After voluntarily offering himself for medical research in 2001 it was discovered that he is capable of using 100% of his brain’s function and over 85% of his bodies muscle fibres. He is capable of re-generating after attaining wounds. He has fought against a number of menacing opponents such as Charizard, Alien, Predator, Neo from the Matrix, those capable of using the Buddhist Palm technique, Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, all of whom have been mercilessly beaten.
    Friend: Holy shit! I think I just saw Harrison!

Other friend: No way! What was he doing?

Friend: Winning! At everything!

steelharrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By steelharrison

This is what I found for BJ

BJ 33 up, 15 down
    The abbreviation some people use to shorten the name of the popular smoothie place Booster Juice, especially in form of texting. These people probably just want everyone to think they are getting a blowjob, when in fact they are sipping on a smooth fruity beverage. Jokes on you!
    PS. Not something to beat your boyfriend for.
    Mary: so wat r u up 2?
    Bill: txting u!
    Mary: wat else?
    Bill: having a bj!
    Mary: and texting me? thats talent...

Mary later cries herself to sleep because she thought the object of her affection, Bill, was getting a blowjob from another girl. In actuality, Bill was merely sipping on some tasty Booster Juice alone.
       BJ        
    The abbreviation some people use to shorten the name of the popular smoothie place Booster Juice, especially in form of texting. These people probably just want everyone to think they are getting a blowjob, when in fact they are sipping on a smooth fruity beverage. Jokes on you!
    PS. Not something to beat your boyfriend for.
    Mary: so wat r u up 2?
    Bill: txting u!
    Mary: wat else?
    Bill: having a bj!
    Mary: and texting me? thats talent...

Mary later cries herself to sleep because she thought the object of her affection, Bill, was getting a blowjob from another girl. In actuality, Bill was merely sipping on some tasty Booster Juice alone.    
    Avatar image for dancinginfernal
    dancinginfernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dancinginfernal
    Griffin  

A really hilarious guy who can make you laugh at any cost. Is very sarcastic, but sweet on the inside; he may be immature at times.   
    &  

A mythical creature combining two animals. The front half being an eagle, and the back half, a lion.  

(If you don't believe the first one, check yourself. Evidently my name is popular with the ladies.) 

McGee 

A person, thing, or scenario in which there is there is an excess of a particular characteristic. This is usually implied by an adjective, or noun being used as an adjective, before the word. 

GM 

General Motors, an automobile company.  

"Game Master", one who runs, maintains, and/or referees an ongoing game (usually an RPG). Sometimes used to refer to the administrators of an MMORPG. 

Edit: I think the bold went bat-shit on this. I can't fix it.