• 107 results
#1 Edited by Aegon (5704 posts) -

I don't know if I have a particular style. I guess indoors it's just jeans and a regular t-shirt or long sleeve shirt. My outerwear has a wide range. I used to wear a lot of hoodies, but not so much anymore. I probably just need to stock up on some newer ones. Right now it mostly consists of trench coats, blazers and jackets. I'm thinking about getting into the cardigans or "cardies" as the hip kids call it and maybe pants that aren't jeans. Chino's? Good or bad move? 

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Wear whatever you want. Don't worry if other people think it's a good or bad move.

#3 Posted by DeF (4925 posts) -

I hit randomize. I don't roll my own characters.

#4 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1226 posts) -

I find cargo pants/shorts practical for my line of work and lifestyle. Also, T-shirts with stupid shit on them.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Yes. I'm always wearing an Organization XIII cloak (there's symbolism in it) and my crown (to show that I'm King, and because my powers don't work without it).

#6 Posted by killacam (1285 posts) -

nude whenever possible. don't let "the man" keep you in those constricting clothes.

#7 Posted by Yummylee (22062 posts) -

Unkempt.

#8 Posted by pyromagnestir (4327 posts) -

T-shirt usually Boston sports related, or as simple a design as possible with jeans or shorts depending on weather or give-a-fuckness. Sweatshirt jacket if it's cold or shitty out. As inconspicuous as I can possibly look. Sneakers I've been rocking since sophomore year in High School, which was 10 years ago now.

#9 Posted by dopplerganger (81 posts) -

Suave motherfucker with a touch of hardcore kid

#10 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Duster. Fedora. Cargo Shorts. Birkenstocks/Tevas with socks, natch.

#11 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Never not wear jeans.

#12 Edited by Chop (1999 posts) -

Jeans, t shirt, and a hoodie. Sometimes a cap if I'm feeling too lazy to comb my hair.

I'm a lazy, generic motherfucker.

#13 Edited by Aegon (5704 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Never not wear jeans.

I'm gonna make you eat your own words, observe. I went through an older thread of mine, for the very same reason that I made this one, and found this advise from one "TheDudeOfGaming". 

@TheDudeOfGaming  said: 

Suits, for any and all occasions... and any company will do. Remember, you can never be too well dressed, funeral? Suit. Birthday? Suit. Frat party with a bunch of crazy drunk chicks? Suit.

#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (8379 posts) -

Persona 3 MC hairstyle, jeans, Chucks, long-sleeve T underneath, short-sleeve T with something geeky/amusing on it on top, hoodie or corduroy jacket if it's cold and I want to look extra Asian/like an English professor.

#15 Posted by Talksin (39 posts) -

Doggy..... wait, what?

#16 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

A suit one day... And a track suit the next. 'Inconsistent' is perhaps the best word.

#17 Posted by Kenshinfan818 (60 posts) -

Band t shirts, hundreds and hundreds of band Ts haha.

#18 Posted by Klaptos (182 posts) -

Phresh.

#19 Edited by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

A shirt wrapped with a waistcoat and blazer/trenchcoat along with a pair of slim jeans and beatle boots. Flatcaps, fedoras, leather gloves, ties and scarves are also in my wardrobe (though I don't wear all at the same time since that's a tad too much.) In other words, dapper. On casual days, cardigans and wooly clothing.

#20 Posted by Catarrhal (840 posts) -

@artgarcrunkle said:

Duster. Fedora. Cargo Shorts. Birkenstocks/Tevas with socks, natch.

You have consummate taste.

#21 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I used to be super trendy and buying everything from Topman. Now I branch out a bit more with sites like Qwertee/Tee Fury but I still always wear Skinnys.

#22 Posted by ZombiePie (5710 posts) -

Chicago, but more specifically Turabian.

#23 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

I do absolutely everything in my power to look exactly like Pauly D from Jersey Shore. Except on Saturday, when I where a complete Kansas City Royals uniform.

#24 Posted by ZombiePie (5710 posts) -

Ohhhhhh...I did not read what the content of this thread was about. Well then. I have nothing to contribute in this thread.

#25 Posted by Zacagawea (1600 posts) -

A preppy jacket, non-baggy jeans, random t-shirt, and Vans is my uniform. No ponytail, fedora, or trench coat for me.

#26 Posted by Yummylee (22062 posts) -

@eroticfishcake said:

A shirt wrapped with a waistcoat and blazer/trenchcoat along with a pair of slim jeans and beatle boots. Flatcaps, fedoras, leather gloves, ties and scarves are also in my wardrobe. In other words, dapper. On casual days, cardigans and wooly clothing.

Do you also serve tea?

#27 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4827 posts) -

Mickey Mouse t-shirt/jumper, jeans, black and white Vans, and whatever hat I feel like wearing.

#28 Posted by AlexW00d (6308 posts) -

@Abyssfull said:

@eroticfishcake said:

A shirt wrapped with a waistcoat and blazer/trenchcoat along with a pair of slim jeans and beatle boots. Flatcaps, fedoras, leather gloves, ties and scarves are also in my wardrobe. In other words, dapper. On casual days, cardigans and wooly clothing.

Do you also serve tea?

Yeah you sound like a butler, not a 'dapper' person.

#29 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@Abyssfull said:

@eroticfishcake said:

Do you also serve tea?

Yeah you sound like a butler, not a 'dapper' person.

I drink a lot of it. Also it's only butler of I wear my bowtie with a linen cloth draped over my arm...now that I think about it I do get treated like one by my siblings...

#30 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

Jeans, t-shirt, and Doc Martens. If I have to teach, slacks/corduroy pants and a shirt with a collar. I usually look like a complete dork.

#31 Posted by believer258 (11996 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Never not wear jeans.

This and

@Chop said:

Jeans, t shirt, and a hoodie. Sometimes a cap if I'm feeling too lazy to comb my hair.

I'm a lazy, generic motherfucker.

almost this. I make sure my jeans and hoodies look presentable, i.e. no dirt or stains on them, not wrinkled, smell good, etc.

#32 Posted by MikkaQ (10317 posts) -

No style, I just wear clothing that suits the occasion, and I buy what fits my general look and personality. Too many people let the clothes wear them, and not the other way around, it's incredibly obvious when people try too hard with style.

#33 Posted by habster3 (3600 posts) -

Whatever I feel like wearing

#34 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Henleys/Polos + Cargo shorts/basketball pants depending on where I'm at. Can't stand long pants. Hoodie in the winter, though I would rather have a nice North Face jacket.

#35 Posted by DougCL (216 posts) -

i do my best to emulate the fashion of vinny caravella.

#36 Posted by ajamafalous (12039 posts) -

Hipster

#37 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Yes. I'm always wearing an Organization XIII cloak (there's symbolism in it) and my crown (to show that I'm King, and because my powers don't work without it).

There should be a "Flag as awesome" button for this.

#38 Posted by Hichael (163 posts) -

I dressed like Brad Shoemaker today; I usually dress like Drew Scanlon.

#39 Posted by JeanLuc (3591 posts) -

Guess I don't have one.

#40 Posted by Harkat (1104 posts) -

I tend to gravitate towards rough button-downs, hoodies, fleeces and khaki/cargo pants.

Lazy style, basically.

#41 Posted by ShaggE (6555 posts) -

Clothes. No rhyme or reason to them.

I do have an obsession with the super-nice suit/top hat/etc. look though, and should I fall into money, consider my answer changed. Monocles ahoy!

#42 Posted by Lysergica33 (528 posts) -

Generally a well fitted but not too tight pair of jeans, some comfy skate shoes, death metal band t-shirts (I dig the idea of adorning my body with horrifically gory artwork despite being such a docile and gentle guy.. Hah,) band hoodies.. Occaisionally a patterned shirt of some sort on top of a t-shirt. Pretty casual but not messy. I would describe it as "metal-hippy."

#43 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

The same black T-shirts and Jeans I've been wearing for the past 5-6 years.

#44 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Usually a fitted shirt of some sort with a blazer over, and some slim jeans. Converse for footwear, have a couple of pairs I switch between.

#45 Posted by Grillbar (1872 posts) -

baggy pants and T-shirt. indoors or outside. maybe a winter jacket if its cold or rainy when im out.

during the winter if its extremely cold i throw on my wannabe Russian army trench coat, my wannabe Russian army ushanka and my leather bike gloves. there now you know i apparently want to be a WW2 russian soldier during the rough winter

#46 Posted by Aronman789 (2682 posts) -

Cargo shorts (fuck pants), tennis shoes and a t-shirt with nothing on it.

I make sure to stay T-Shirt-Opinion neutral, because I find that if your shirt says you like something, people seem to think that's an invite to tell you their own opinion, which is annoying and a waste of my time.

#47 Posted by TobbRobb (4752 posts) -

Jeans and a buttoned shirt, sometimes T-shirt. Don't give a shit about shoes. I recently got a leather jacket which fits well, but I wouldn't really call it my usual style. Within a year it probably will be though.

#48 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

Hoodie, loose fitting jeans, dunks

#49 Posted by Aegon (5704 posts) -
@DRZako said:

I dressed like Brad Shoemaker today; I usually dress like Drew Scanlon.

Wait a minute...
#50 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Skinny jeans/pants, skater shirts, flannel, buttoned up shirts, hoodie, jacket, blazer, v necks.  I just listed everything I would wear.   

Oh and I always wear a fitted cap or a snap back