#1 Posted by Gatehouse (567 posts) -

Hey duders, I was just wanting to see when you spend your most time on these here forums for the sake of being a nosey bugger.

Personally, since I started my new job, I've been coming on here more and more in the middle of the day, using those quiet moments to have a natter on here. how about y'all though? Is here somewhere you come when you're in the office or something you do after work or school in the evenings?

By the way, for clarity, I'm just talking about the forums, not the main site itself, as that's something I only get to experience properly after I've finished earning my pennies.

#2 Posted by Tireyo (6408 posts) -

I'm sporadic, so I can't really answer the question.

#3 Posted by Dalai (6977 posts) -

I normally don't visit the site until later in the evening. I prefer my Giant Bomb after dark.

#4 Posted by Nightriff (4859 posts) -

When I have free time/work nights and visit the forums.

#5 Posted by jimmyfenix (3805 posts) -

At night i get my fill of GB videos but during the day in classes i usually browse the forums.

#6 Edited by Sterling (2050 posts) -

All through out the day, while I am at work. I don't come to the site all that often when not at work.

#7 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

I do work when I'm at work. So, I come on here after work for like 20-30 minutes. About 2am, since I finish work a 12am.

#8 Posted by afabs515 (1001 posts) -

As time goes on, I visit this site more and more often. Help me.

#9 Posted by deadeyes (71 posts) -

I tend to come on and have a nosy around whenever I really should be doing something else. Like now for instance, I have coursework due in 14 hours and I've got nowhere near enough of it done and here I am

#10 Posted by wemibelec90 (1493 posts) -

Middle of the night, usually. I'm up from about 2 pm - 6 am my time, so I spend a lot of my Internet time in the late hours.

#11 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6033 posts) -

Moved to Off-Topic.

#12 Posted by believer258 (11555 posts) -

I work in an IT office, so naturally I visit it a lot at work.

I also visit it a fair bit at home, too.

So "way too much" is the best answer.

#13 Edited by weegieanawrench (1934 posts) -

All too often. The only time I don't is when I'm at work.

Edit: I didn't even read the entire post... I'd say if I have nothing to do I'll scroll to the bottom of the front page and see if a post strikes my fancy.

#14 Posted by MegaLombax (384 posts) -

During work...not so much at home.

#15 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (526 posts) -

Mostly in the evenings after work, sometimes in the mornings. Despite working in IT, I don't have the opportunity to check email/forums/whatever while at work.

#16 Posted by Clonedzero (4037 posts) -

Usually in the mornings with coffee and late night when i can't sleep. It's among a few other forums i browse at those times.

#17 Posted by Video_Game_King (35791 posts) -

So "way too much" is the best answer.

Samer.