This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by leadthallium (46 posts) -

This video,for me,personifies how I view Giantbomb.

Every time I watch a quick look,or any other content I feel exuberance,I feel happy and in the back of my mind I hear this.

#2 Edited by buzz_clik (6892 posts) -

I love Highlander.

Flagged.

#3 Edited by Mirado (983 posts) -

Sure, I can see GB as equal parts "a gay man" and "the greatest rock vocalist to ever live".

Shame this probably constitutes Youtube spam, as Freddie Mercury is/was one of the greatest voices in history and the more that he is posted, the better.

#4 Posted by BisonHero (6055 posts) -

@buzz_clik said:

I love Highlander.

Flagged.

Awwww. :(

I mean, it deserves the flag, but getting his hopes up with that first part is sorta mean.

#5 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -

When I close my eyes, I am asleep.

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4554 posts) -

Goddammit, I love Queen.

I wish I still had a player that could play LP's.

#7 Edited by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

You know how everybody has this weird thing about him? I've never seen Highlander even though I can kinda appreciate it. I should get around to watching that just cuz and many other people like it.

I will tell you that Queen is maybe the best band ever. I can accept a few other examples for the category...kinda.

I support this topic's Youtube spam; with that said, I give one of my favorite Youtube vids:

#8 Posted by huntad (1930 posts) -

@buzz_clik said:

I love Highlander.

Flagged.

HAHA that's so MEAN!

This is certainly not what I associate Giant Bomb with.

#9 Posted by leadthallium (46 posts) -

@Mirado said:

Sure, I can see GB as equal parts "a gay man" and "the greatest rock vocalist to ever live".

Shame this probably constitutes Youtube spam, as Freddie Mercury is/was one of the greatest voices in history and the more that he is posted, the better.

I honestly forgot the lead singer was even gay until it was brought up here,I was referring more to all the kick ass stuff in the video.

Also yes,maybe youtube spam but it is in off topic,I didnt post it in general or on a game forum.

#10 Posted by TOA_Doom (70 posts) -

@leadthallium said:

@Mirado said:

I honestly forgot the lead singer was even gay until it was brought up here,I was referring more to all the kick ass stuff in the video.

Also yes,maybe youtube spam but it is in off topic,I didnt post it in general or on a game forum.

Not to be a douche about correcting people...but this is one misconception I see a lot. He was actually bisexual, not gay.

In regards to the actual post; Princes of the Universe is pretty appropriate :p

#11 Edited by Mirado (983 posts) -

@leadthallium said:

@Mirado said:

The 2nd half of that is not for me to decide anyway, so no worries. As for the first bit; it's perfectly fine to associate GB with either the video itself or the song/band in it, since Queen is (one of) the best rock groups ever and any association with them should only be seen as a positive.

EDIT:

@TOA_Doom: My mistake, although he is directly quoted as saying "I am as gay as a daffodil, my dear" in an interview, hence my (mis)attribution.

#12 Edited by artofwar420 (6249 posts) -

If this becomes a Queen thread, then by all means. Let's bring it. There were just in a whole different level musically.

#13 Posted by DonutFever (3549 posts) -

Hope this isn't flagged. He would have fought against this.

#14 Posted by weegieanawrench (1934 posts) -

@artofwar420: Argh, you beat me to it. Uh, uh...

Here!:

#15 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4906 posts) -

Here's another one:

#16 Edited by BonOrbitz (2138 posts) -
#17 Posted by Video_Game_King (35849 posts) -

@Winternet said:

You have severe narcolepsy.

#18 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

Remember that Aiwa commercial from the 90's? Remember Aiwa?

#19 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4906 posts) -

@Winternet said:

When I close my eyes, I can't see.

#20 Edited by artofwar420 (6249 posts) -

@Winternet said:

When I close my eyes, I see what is beyond our chemistry. Let's open our eyes people! Maybe Bigfoot really WAS blurry. We are atoms, made of nothing. We are nothing, guys! NOTHING AT ALL!

If the spaces between the electrons and the nucleus are so insanely huge, AND the subatomic particles themselves are basically the same... what are we?

BRB Gotta make some burgers while listening to the new Bombcast.

#21 Posted by crazyleaves (637 posts) -

Jeff and Freddy both hate Star Wars. Just trying to keep us focused here.

#22 Posted by Trace (3544 posts) -

I would make some joke about what I see when I close my eyes, but this does sort of constitute YouTube spam, so I'll just lock this thread and wish you all well.