#1 Posted by Aegon (5496 posts) -

Where are some places I can get dope (good) looking cardigans. I'm liking this look on me, but their doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from in some of the stores I've gone to.

#2 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

nordstroms rack maybe

#3 Posted by TruthTellah (8782 posts) -

There are a lot of cardigans at Old Navy. So... you should go there if you can't afford Nordstroms.

Just remember to get a few scarves while you're at it.

#4 Posted by Bishna (334 posts) -

Probably Goodwill, thats where my buddy gets his. Just try not to wear them on a hot day with low humidity.

#5 Posted by Tobiass (150 posts) -

Hot topic. Get some razorblades and meth while you're at it. To complete the look

#6 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2025 posts) -

Forever 21's men section actually has some nice, cheap ones. The ones I've found are kinda thin though.

#7 Posted by panvixyl (325 posts) -

@Aegon said:

Where are some places I can get dope (good) looking cardigans. I'm liking this look on me, but their doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from in some of the stores I've gone to.

Word of advice: don't be afraid to look in the ladies' section. Androgyny is in right now so you may very well find something that fits you and appeals to your tastes.

I get all my cardigans from American Eagle Outfitters, American Apparel, Old Navy, H&M and thrift stores. Check out Modcloth and etsy if you're interested in more ~unique~ stuff. Don't shop at F21, their quality is terrible, or Urban Outfitters, as the company is run by dickbags.

#8 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

Sweden.