• 81 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -

I've heard some people coming from different countries, so I want to know....what nationality are you?

#2 Posted by spudtastic (542 posts) -

I'm in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. "Nationality" -wise, I'm of British and Polish descent.

#3 Posted by Tearhead (2155 posts) -

I'm from Barbados, which makes me Barbadian. Currently living in the U.S. getting my degree.

#5 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Suecia.

#6 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@Tearhead said:
" I'm from Barbados, which makes me Barbadian. Currently living in the U.S. getting my degree. "
That's nice to hear from you, graduating and from Barbados. It's in the Caribbean Ocean right?
#7 Edited by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

There are WAAYY too many of these threads. You'll find the majority are from the US, a lot from Britain and a fair amount from Sweden.


I myself am from Britain. Surrey to be more precise.
#8 Posted by Sicabaddon (7 posts) -

I'm from the USA. I bounce around between Florida and Pennsylvania.

#9 Posted by Unchained (1080 posts) -

Canadian.

#10 Posted by Delicious_Brains (170 posts) -

Northern Ireland

#11 Posted by faustyn (615 posts) -

I'm from Warsaw, Poland.

#12 Posted by Tearhead (2155 posts) -
@Hardgamer said:
" @Tearhead said:
" I'm from Barbados, which makes me Barbadian. Currently living in the U.S. getting my degree. "
That's nice to hear from you, graduating and from Barbados. It's in the Caribbean Ocean right? "
Yup. I'm going back for my summer break in May.
#13 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@Tearhead said:
" @Hardgamer said:
" @Tearhead said:
" I'm from Barbados, which makes me Barbadian. Currently living in the U.S. getting my degree. "
That's nice to hear from you, graduating and from Barbados. It's in the Caribbean Ocean right? "
Yup. I'm going back for my summer break in May. "
Nice.
#14 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

OREGON I am just here in Las Vegas for a short while hopefully :(

#15 Posted by Xeiphyer (5597 posts) -

I'm Canadian born and raised. I am Irish though.

#16 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

someone's ass

#17 Posted by KarlPilkington (2685 posts) -

Liverpool.

#18 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -
@TheSeductiveMoose said:
" Suecia. "
Schweden.
#19 Posted by guiseppe (2838 posts) -

Sweden. Because someone already said Suecia. Bastard.

#20 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" Sweden. Because someone already said Suecia. Bastard. "
? =|
#21 Posted by guiseppe (2838 posts) -
@Hardgamer said:
" @guiseppe said:
" Sweden. Because someone already said Suecia. Bastard. "
? =| "
When I get asked this question, my usual response is "Suecia". In this case, that response had already been taken :P.
#22 Posted by Hardgamer (610 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" @Hardgamer said:
" @guiseppe said:
" Sweden. Because someone already said Suecia. Bastard. "
? =| "
When I get asked this question, my usual response is "Suecia". In this case, that response had already been taken :P. "
I rest my case then.
#23 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Sicabaddon
I'm from the USA. I bounce around between Florida and Pennsylvania.
I'm sorta the same, just switch Pennsylvania with Maryland.
#24 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -

Born in USA, Live in Canada, totally Egyptian.

#25 Posted by Sicabaddon (7 posts) -
@Afroman269: What part of PA are ya from? I live in the Lehigh Valley outside of Easton.
#26 Posted by ShadowVirus (793 posts) -

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.

#27 Posted by Dick_Mohawk (375 posts) -

English. More or less in the middle.
#28 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@Sicabaddon: Not PA, dude. Maryland. I'm in western Maryland at the moment. Will be moving back down to Florida soon to transfer to a different college.
#29 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -

West Jefferson, Ohio.

#30 Posted by Random88 (284 posts) -

Scotland.  The country north of England on the same island.

#31 Posted by Fleppie (200 posts) -

From Suriname, South America. Currently Living in the Netherlands.

#32 Posted by OmegaChosen (644 posts) -

Texas so American.

#33 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

Lots of Swedes and I still don't get why.

#34 Posted by avantegardener (1108 posts) -

Ireland.

#35 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" someone's ass "
This is Ben99 telling you that you're quoted for the weird reply . 
#36 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Sverige. Woop.

#37 Posted by OtakuGamer (1224 posts) -

London, United Kingdom or Shithole to some.

#38 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@Ben99 said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic said:
" someone's ass "
This is Ben99 telling you that you're quoted for the weird reply .  "
I BEEN PUNK'D ?
#39 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

The dying town of Akron, OH. USA. Former Rubber Capitol.

#40 Posted by MoonlightMoth (463 posts) -

Kirkcaldy, Scotland (but living in England).

#41 Posted by Kazzurak (366 posts) -

Denmark.

#42 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Suweeden

Ha! Finally got some use out of those Japanese classes!

That's Sweden by the way...
#43 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Houston, TX. Northside.

#44 Posted by bulletzing (68 posts) -

I'm Vietnamese and Chinese living in southern California! xD

#45 Posted by ajamafalous (11856 posts) -

Houston, Texas. Currently living in Austin.

#46 Posted by Patman99 (1558 posts) -

I live in western Canada but I am one of those French Canadians

#47 Posted by Empirepaintball (1392 posts) -

Illinois.

#48 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -


Canada.

Alberta.

Edmonton.

 

Online
#49 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

I'm at that the pimple on the penis of America. Tampa Fl.

#50 Edited by habster3 (3595 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:

"someone's ass "


WIN!

I'm from Tejas.