#1 Posted by Fobwashed (1998 posts) -

I've never been able to find it -_-;; Anyone know where I can get the password?

#2 Posted by FLStyle (4668 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

I've never been able to find it -_-;; Anyone know where I can get the password?

No-one has access to it, not just you.

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5540 posts) -

Nowhere. It's private.

#4 Posted by Fobwashed (1998 posts) -

@FLStyle: @AlisterCat: Thanks, I thought the site redesign thing was a live stream -_-;; Thanks again~!

#5 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2028 posts) -

@Fobwashed: Isn't that site redesign thing on Thursday? Anyway, when they do stream it, they'll definitely have it on the live page and they'll also definitely archive it.

They'll likely never release the password for the premium Twitch TV channel because if a premium member can use it, even non-premium members would eventually be able to learn it to use themselves, which would kinda go against having premium videos. They are getting a lot better with quickly posting archives, anyway.

#6 Posted by Milkman (16698 posts) -
@Fobwashed said:

@FLStyle: @AlisterCat: Thanks, I thought the site redesign thing was a live stream -_-;; Thanks again~!

That's on Thursday. Today's premium live stream was a Random PC Game, which is already up on the site.
#7 Posted by B0nd07 (1699 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

It is. On Thursday.

And they stopped giving out the password a long time ago. I think it was too many people giving it to non-premium users and the hastle of coming up with a new one each week.

#8 Posted by FLStyle (4668 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

It is a live stream...

I'm going to assume a lot of things here, but have you only just become a premium member recently? Because the premium streams are all on http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/ no different from the non-premium streams, always have been.

#9 Posted by Fobwashed (1998 posts) -

@EquitasInvictus: @Milkman: @B0nd07: *face palm* Thursday. . . -_-;;

@FLStyle: I've been a member since they were sellin em two years back. I'm just an idiot and thought the site redesign thing was today and not Thursday.

Sorry everyone, I'll just slink away into the darkness now. . . . .

#10 Posted by FLStyle (4668 posts) -

@Fobwashed: Ah... well rather this than missing it right?