Where do you get your clothes from?

• 54 results
Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I'm from a big family, so like 100% hand-me-downs. Awww yisssss.

MikaelBoogart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

old navy almost exclusively. I have considerable problems with shopping malls and brick and mortar clothing stores to the point that I really have a hard time patronizing them without becoming anxious. It's the noise/loud music and the fluorescent lights and the sales staff who will not leave me alone and so on. So i order online and kinda have to gamble that sizing will work out when the clothing arrives. Since i have shopped at old navy's online store for years, I know how their sizing is and how it relates to me so I don't have to worry about receiving something that doesn't fit. Also, their prices are low and quality is acceptable.

For outdoor and sports gear, usually Mountain Equipment Co-op.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Giantstalker

It's a combination of Costco, Wal Mart, and whatever my unit has issued me within the past 10 years.

Really nails that "employed hobo" look that's oh so fashionable these days

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By gaminghooligan

I tend to wear a lot of Levi pants and since my work requires biz casual a lot of Ralph Lauren, Chaps, and Dockers. When I'm not working I tend to wear a lot of khaki shorts/slim cut jeans with t - shirts from like Volcom, Vans, Nautica, and plain v necks. Shoes are where it's at though: vans, etines, sanuks, and rockport