This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

#2 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

I Just started smoking pot after being completely sober for like 8 months and am trying to not become a massive stoner again. Anyways basically my mind has been occupied with these kind of thoughts and I havent been on Giant bomb for a while so I figured Id create a poll to see where everyone stands.

#3 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

Just an fyi, but this thread will get locked:

"2. NO discussion of illegal activities: The discussion of illicit substances, circumvention of copy protection, and piracy of video games or any form of media."

#4 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

I picked A, but I feel the need to explain that it's not because I think it makes people inherently bad. I just don't tend to gel with the kinds of people that use drugs. I've had friends who've done drugs that I've got on great with, and I was totally cool with whatever they wanted to do, but they did seem to be in the minority.

I feel that usually don't would be more suited than wont (in my case, anyway).

#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

A.

Go be crazy, but not around me, if you smoke or use or whatever I will not stay friends with you.
I've never seen it end well, so I'm not taking any more chances.

#6 Posted by Drebin_893 (2872 posts) -

I picked E, just because in my experience drugs really aren't anything particularly special.

#7 Posted by wealllikepie (756 posts) -

i aint here to tell no one how to live but be smart

i mean cmon

#8 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6077 posts) -

C. Is for real men.

#9 Posted by EVO (3782 posts) -

E. You only live once.

#10 Posted by morrelloman (601 posts) -

grow up. open your mind and try some stuff. Seriously. None of the stuff listed will kill you. Pescription drugs do just as much shit to your body. AND BTW pot is legal in plently of places on this earth so PPL need to get over it. It is NOT BAD.

#11 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Just an fyi, but this thread will get locked:

"2. NO discussion of illegal activities: The discussion of illicit substances, circumvention of copy protection, and piracy of video games or any form of media."

BINGO! We don't allow the discussion of illegal activitieson this site. I'll be locking this.