Where I have been,where I am now,need some help from computer ppl

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By teh_destroyer

To begin with,a little over a month ago my home computer blew up on me.Both the video card and my motherboard are toast,The ram is also gone,so with my upcoming tax return I plan on rebuilding the beast so it can last me another 5-6 years,I am currently borrowing a 7 year old HP computer from my sister for the time being.This is where I need your help at,I do plan on using it for gaming,so feel free to recommend me some gaming hardware to be able to run Crysis at high settings.

I have been dealing with some family issues over the past month also,my sister,who is only 20,wants to marry her 30 year old boyfriend when they have only been dating for about 3 weeks now.I gave her counseling,but she isn't listening.This guy is a complete creep,he has a kid and an ex-gf that left him.If she marries him,this is what HE gets.
1.He gets his rent cut in half(the guy is cheap,he lives in an apartment)
2.He gets someone to watch his kid for him while he is off having fun.
3.He gets someone to do dirty work for him while he goes out and has more fun.
4.He has someone to have sex with when he feels like it.

My sister doesn't see this,God help her when she does.

As for my own life,work is going bad for me,they have already cut my hourly wage down and are threatening my full-time status,all for some bull-shit reasons,I should call corporate on my bosses asses,but I don't feel like dealing with it.I work 4am shifts for them,over night shifts and even working 8+days straight for them every other week and yet they still hammer on me with stuff that doesn't even have to do with work.

Sorry for the wall of text,to sum it down,my life sucks right now,and I need help rebuilding my computer.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By teh_destroyer

To begin with,a little over a month ago my home computer blew up on me.Both the video card and my motherboard are toast,The ram is also gone,so with my upcoming tax return I plan on rebuilding the beast so it can last me another 5-6 years,I am currently borrowing a 7 year old HP computer from my sister for the time being.This is where I need your help at,I do plan on using it for gaming,so feel free to recommend me some gaming hardware to be able to run Crysis at high settings.

I have been dealing with some family issues over the past month also,my sister,who is only 20,wants to marry her 30 year old boyfriend when they have only been dating for about 3 weeks now.I gave her counseling,but she isn't listening.This guy is a complete creep,he has a kid and an ex-gf that left him.If she marries him,this is what HE gets.
1.He gets his rent cut in half(the guy is cheap,he lives in an apartment)
2.He gets someone to watch his kid for him while he is off having fun.
3.He gets someone to do dirty work for him while he goes out and has more fun.
4.He has someone to have sex with when he feels like it.

My sister doesn't see this,God help her when she does.

As for my own life,work is going bad for me,they have already cut my hourly wage down and are threatening my full-time status,all for some bull-shit reasons,I should call corporate on my bosses asses,but I don't feel like dealing with it.I work 4am shifts for them,over night shifts and even working 8+days straight for them every other week and yet they still hammer on me with stuff that doesn't even have to do with work.

Sorry for the wall of text,to sum it down,my life sucks right now,and I need help rebuilding my computer.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Wow, your sister needs some serious help man.