#1 Edited by Haruko (299 posts) -

Seriously I can't find these damn things anywhere online that isn't insanely expensive. Anyone have one or have any Idea where I can buy one? I bought one and an EZ flash so I can play Mother 3 but the faceplate I got with it is trashed.

Edit: I've been looking locally (Northeast Ohio) and online for about a week with no results. Anyone with info or even more preferably if you have one and want to sell it tell me!

#2 Edited by _Chad (962 posts) -
#3 Posted by ch3burashka (5084 posts) -

Just... no. And you bought it to play Mother 3? Isn't the screen 1.8 inches? Why do you want to cripple your vision so voluntarily?

#4 Posted by Haruko (299 posts) -

@CH3BURASHKA: Hey it's not the size it how you use it. Also the screen is incredibly sharp.

#5 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

I had literally never heard of this thing before. So fucking weird.

#6 Posted by MB (12431 posts) -

@Haruko said:

@CH3BURASHKA: Hey it's not the size it how you use it. Also the screen is incredibly sharp.

The only people who say that are those that have really small...screens.

#7 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

I still have my 2 GBA Micros and at the time purchased 2 clear face plates, so you can put anything under it that you like. The GBA Micro was awesome. I still find it easy to play on despite years of playing the DSiXL. It really was a tiny screen, but super sharp and bright. We will never see the likes of them again - no Micro 3DS coming!

#8 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@Haruko: Have you tried looking on say the UK eBay/Amazon?

If you can't find anything, get rid of that device and get a GBSP.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

My little brother dropped my GBA Micro into water a few years ago, destroying it. It's soul may be dead, but the facepate is is still just fine. I can send it to ya if you want, along with the charger (which is now useless to me). I live it Michigan, so it shouldn't take long. Let me know.

#10 Posted by Haruko (299 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

My little brother dropped my GBA Micro into water a few years ago, destroying it. It's soul may be dead, but the facepate is is still just fine. I can send it to ya if you want, along with the charger (which is now useless to me). I live it Michigan, so it shouldn't take long. Let me know.

Holy crap thats perfect I'll send you a PM!