Where to stay in San Francisco

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Tried travel sites but i thought id see if any duders from the area could help? Heading to SF for 3 nights in May next year and was wondering where a good place/area is to stay that is good for 3 aussie dudes. looking for a place with a good nightlife scene.. plenty of bars and places to eat, we are not the sight seeing type and more just into relaxing and having a good time. Will be using airbnb to book unless anyone has a good alternative. looking to spend around 300 AUD a night so not after some crazy 6000 penthouse. Thanks duders

pontoon_yacht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Last time I was there I stayed at the Executive Hotel Vintage Court on Nob Hill. I got it on super discount through a travel site, it ended up being about $150 a night, which is not bad in San Francisco.

section09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By section09

It's hard to say. There is fun shit to do spread throughout the entire city. Nightlife is centered around the SoMa area though if you ask me. Mezzanine and Public Works are my favorite clubs.

If the weather happens to be amazing while you are there make sure you head to Dolores Park to hang out there for a couple hours, that place turns into a shitshow every time the sun comes out.

Berkley is pretty cool too. TOP DOG is amazing, (I know some people think it's overrated but living in Germany has given me the power to distinguish good sausages from great ones)

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I'm currently planning a trip that way as well and all the accommodation options in every part of the US seem expensive, especially in San Francisco. I'm pretty used to being able to find some sort of hostel option for less than 30 dollars anywhere in the world, but out there it pretty much seems like an impossibility.