#1 Posted by Overcast (14 posts) -
#2 Posted by Swaboo (451 posts) -

#3 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Swaboo said:

"

"
Very nice. If I didn't have to choose these, I like Smarties.(Canadian)
#4 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" You should explain what skittles are for the Americans that don't know.(I'm not sure if they do know or not. I'm just guessing) "
lol.....wut.  Of course we have Skittles here.....and their annoying Rainbow related commercials, shilling some candy that isn't even good. 
 
btw I voted for M&Ms - the new Pretzel and Coconut ones are shockingly good.
#5 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@SteamPunkJin said:

" @CL60 said:

" You should explain what skittles are for the Americans that don't know.(I'm not sure if they do know or not. I'm just guessing) "

lol.....wut.  Of course we have Skittles here.....and their annoying Rainbow related commercials, shilling some candy that isn't even good.   btw I voted for M&Ms - the new Pretzel and Coconut ones are shockingly good. "
Yes, I had Smarties on the brain! I love Smarties :( Americans don't have Smarties.(At least not the same as Canada.)
#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19345 posts) -

M&Ms are better than Skittles.  Skittles are also a popular product in the U.S.  Canadian Smarties are no good.

#7 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" M&Ms are better than Skittles.  Skittles are also a popular product in the U.S.  Canadian Smarties are no good. "
Fuck you :( Smarties are awesome.
#8 Posted by Overcast (14 posts) -
#9 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
#10 Posted by Overcast (14 posts) -
@CL60: Whats a Canadian Smarties?
#11 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Overcast said:

" @CL60: Whats a Canadian Smarties? "



#12 Posted by empfeix (774 posts) -
@CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:  
 
kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here
#13 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

skittles. 
 
now i want some skittles...

#14 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@empfeix said:
" @CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:    kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here "
Why are you so 4serious about your candy discussion.
#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19345 posts) -
@empfeix said:
" @CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:    kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here "
What?  both me and CL60 are talking about the same kind of Smarties; we're both Canadian.
#16 Posted by cordialsnail (178 posts) -

M&Ms.  Dark chocolate ones.

#17 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @empfeix said:
" @CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:    kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here "
What?  both me and CL60 are talking about the same kind of Smarties; we're both Canadian. "
Yeah. What he said.
#18 Posted by virtorio (249 posts) -

First one, then the other, then the other one again.

#19 Posted by lazyturtle (1229 posts) -

No contest. Skittles. Preferably warmed (use the microwave, just be careful you don't burn your mouth).

#20 Edited by Halberdierv2 (1869 posts) -

Smarties.... no wait, Eminem's.

#21 Posted by d_breeze (223 posts) -

Skittles are wonderful...
#22 Edited by TayIor (25 posts) -

M&M's, no contest.
I do like Smarties more than M&M's though.

#23 Posted by Consaw (250 posts) -

Skittles are a sick joke in comparison to M&M's.

#24 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

Skittles!

#25 Posted by empfeix (774 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @empfeix said:
" @CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:    kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here "
What?  both me and CL60 are talking about the same kind of Smarties; we're both Canadian. "
Yeah. What he said. "
What? I tried to say you guys are right.  It should be M&M's vs Smarties not Skittles.  Skittles is a whole other candy catagory imo.
#26 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@empfeix said:
" @CL60 said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @empfeix said:
" @CL60: @Overcast: @FluxWaveZ:    kinda already shown the fact u are comparing the wrong candies here "
What?  both me and CL60 are talking about the same kind of Smarties; we're both Canadian. "
Yeah. What he said. "
What? I tried to say you guys are right.  It should be M&M's vs Smarties not Skittles.  Skittles is a whole other candy catagory imo. "
Oh, well that makes sense. But I guess if he said Smarties vs M&Ms, it would have left Americans out.
#27 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

m&m. I find skittles are too sweet, and when you bite into them and they get all chewy it kind of hurts my teeth because I have sensitive teeth.

#28 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Skittles last longer.
#29 Posted by Bigrhyno (505 posts) -

I got a bag of Skittles and a bag of peanut M&Ms earlier this week. The bag of Skittles is almost full and the M&Ms are all gone. That should answer your question.

#30 Posted by PhilESkyline (778 posts) -

I'll let you guess...  
 

#31 Posted by Zinc (200 posts) -

M&M's I feel that the next poll should be what kind of M&M's and Skittles you like the most.
 
My answer would be regular M&M's and Tropical Skittles.

#32 Posted by PhilESkyline (778 posts) -
@MistaSparkle said:
" Skittles last longer. "
@MistaSparkle: Must...resist....obvious....response....
#33 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

M'Ms are amazing in short bursts but so are Skittles.
I chose M'M's.

#34 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

M&Ms

#35 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

Both.
#36 Posted by Arius123 (24 posts) -

skittles 

#37 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Skittles. Fruity goodness.

Moderator
#38 Edited by mnzy (2914 posts) -

 

Spit on your friends!
#39 Posted by Blair (2507 posts) -
@PhilESkyline said:
" I'll let you guess...  
 

"
Fuck, I was gonna do something like that.
#40 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

I prefer Smarties as well.

#41 Posted by Skogen (430 posts) -

M&Ms. Skittles wreak havoc on my teeth.

#42 Posted by ManlyBeast (1153 posts) -

m&m's 
 
melt it in my mouth baby.